Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I only flew 5 flights, but there was a lot of excitement, including my 2 maiden flights.

Click image for larger version

Name:	DBBAF0CC-6223-42C8-AFF9-3C52A0D70DA2.jpeg
Views:	545
Size:	135.5 KB
ID:	186087

Comment

• Originally posted by Elbee View Post

Aros, Is this the Freewing B-17 in silver? best, LB
      This looks like the Hobbyking version. I have the FW version and it does not fly that well. I think they discontinued the B-17 because people had too much trouble with it. I am happy to sell mine :-)

Comment

• The CG is off... Mine was a dog. I hated it. Added a gyro, helped some... I went to 2600 batteries instead of 2200's. Added 55 percent expo to the elevator, and it flies like a dream now.... But if you want to sell yours, I am in Willow Park, so let me know!!! ;) Jerry

Comment

• Originally posted by PaulZ View Post
          This looks like the Hobbyking version. I have the FW version and it does not fly that well. I think they discontinued the B-17 because people had too much trouble with it. I am happy to sell mine :-)
          PZ, Ouch, :Scared: I will check out the B-17 forum and ask for advice from Mr. B-17 (Hardway) when I do the build later this summer. Gotta build and fly it as I've dreamed it since I first built a 1/72nd for my Dad when I was a kid. Best, LB
          Last edited by Elbee; Mar 25, 2019, 11:07 AM. Reason: I just checked and I bought the Freewing B-17 not the HK version. Sorry for the misinformation. I am looking forward to this build.
          I solemnly swear to "over-celebrate" the smallest of victories.
          ~Lucky B*st*rd~

You'll never be good at something unless you're willing to suck at it first.
          ~Anonymous~

AMA#116446

Comment

• Hi Elbee, it is the Hobby King 1875mm B-17 V2. Fun plane, great size! I hope Freewing comes out with a new version of similar size...
            My YouTube RC videos:
            https://www.youtube.com/@toddbreda

Comment

• Remember the old Dynam Meteor Sport Jet? That's what we flew today!

There are hundreds of RC aviation videos viewable here; WBRC

Comment

• First day on the airfield in 2019. Spring is here

Comment

• Day 980: Had just put a couple flights on the FT Viggin and an ambulance pulled up and asked if they could land a helicopter here, I said of course you can ;)

TiredIron Aviation
                  Tired Iron Military Vehicles

Comment

• God Bless the First Responders and God let His grace and peace and healing be on the patient! And blessings on George for the LZ!!! :Cool::Cool:

Comment

• I wouldn't have expected anything less of ya George ;):Cool:
                      Warbird Charlie
                      HSD Skyraider FlightLine OV-10 FMS 1400: P-40B, P-51, F4U, F6F, T-28, P-40E, Pitts, 1700 F4U & F7F, FOX glider Freewing A-6, T-33, P-51 Dynam ME-262, Waco TF Giant P-47; ESM F7F-3 LX PBJ-1 EFL CZ T-28, C-150, 1500 P-51 & FW-190

Comment

• Flew my P38 today, had a small gear failure.
                        Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by rifleman_btx View Post
                          Flew my P38 today, had a small gear failure.
                          Gopher hole?

Comment

• Tall grass, yanked it clean off. The grass out there was between 8-10" tall. I aimed for a patch of short clover hit it and rolled into the deep stuff and off it came

Comment

• F-22. Dusk sortie. Centerburner Heaven, lol.
                              My YouTube RC videos:

Comment

• Got a lot of flights on these this morning.:Cool:
                                ​​​​​​
                                Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by DCORSAIR View Post
                                  Got a lot of flights on these this morning.:Cool:
                                  ​​​​​​
                                  Great fleet! You must have a trailer!:)

Comment

• Originally posted by EA-6B Geek View Post

Great fleet! You must have a trailer!:)
                                    Actually I'm so blessed to have a runway right across the street from my house, I run an extension cord from my front porch across the road and have my two Hyperion chargers plugged in ready to go, so me and my buddy just charge and fly, the L-39, A-4, T-45, F-4, Eurofighter and the other grey F-16 stayed in the shop...........:)

But one day if and when the high speed rail does come through here, I will lose this runway to them, so I enjoy every minute I can until then,............High Speed Train............:P:P to you.:Crying:

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	maiden.jpg
Views:	363
Size:	192.6 KB
ID:	187659

My YouTube RC videos:

Comment

• Originally posted by Aros.MotionRC View Post
                                        Celebrating the results of the March Madness?

Comment

• Nope, in fact Gonzaga lost yesterday so I was bummed.
                                          My YouTube RC videos:

Comment

Working...
                                          X