Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And it is here......................Happy ONE THOUSAND DAYS of consecutive model RC flight George :Cool: Miss ya'll ;)
    Warbird Charlie
    HSD Skyraider FlightLine OV-10 FMS 1400: P-40B, P-51, F4U, F6F, T-28, P-40E, Pitts, 1700 F4U & F7F, FOX glider Freewing A-6, T-33, P-51 Dynam ME-262, Waco TF Giant P-47; ESM F7F-3 LX PBJ-1 EFL CZ T-28, C-150, 1500 P-51 & FW-190

Comment

• Look forward to seeing pics or vid of your flight today George. Congrats man! It is quite an accomplishment. My little Nathan was over 275 days and then forgot to fly one day so he has learned the lesson of having to start over. It tore him up but emphasized a sometimes difficult life lesson. Enoch is still going strong at 269 days.

Comment

• :Cool::Cool::Cool: Congrats George!!!! Love you Bro!!!! :):):):)

Comment

• Originally posted by RCjetdude View Post
          Anyone is always welcome at TIA. If you are on FB at all we have events posted to help keep up on what is going on and when and George is good about trying to post events up on HS as well. After Joe Nall there is a Memorial Day Fly-in planned.
          If I get out to Tennessee, I'll keep that in mind!

Google maps shows it as about a 1900 mile drive from Tucson, though, so not exactly a quick trip. The closest I've managed to a visit to Tennessee so far, is a short layover at the Nashville airport, on a flight from Louisville, Ky., headed back to Tucson through a connection in Dallas. We would love to get out there, though. Loads of beautiful country through there.

Comment

• Originally posted by TiredIronGRB View Post
            Day 999: Today it is very windy so I got out the FMS Kingfisher and as always it handled it just fine ;)

Click image for larger version

Name:	999.jpg
Views:	698
Size:	205.8 KB
ID:	190282
            Congrats on 1000, TI!:Cool:

Comment

• Day 1,000: I flew the plane I learned to fly on ;)

Name:	1000_Cat.jpg
Views:	509
Size:	155.8 KB
ID:	190440

Name:	20190416_215540606_iOS.jpg
Views:	400
Size:	131.0 KB
ID:	190441

TiredIron Aviation
              Tired Iron Military Vehicles

Comment

• :Cool: Huzzah!

Comment

• Congrats TI! What an accomplishment.:Cool:

Comment

• 1000 days!? Outstanding!

Twilight flight with my kit built 48” Herr Engineering Cub today.

GP Sport Zero, scratch built MA Sky Skimmer, VQ SBD, Eflite Pulse XT & RV-9, FW Stinger 64, Hanger 9 Saratoga, GP P6-E Hawk, FMS Stuka & B-25, Lanyu Do335, PZ Albatros, Eflite Hurricane 25e, Airfield F4-U, Freewing P-51D, Dynam Tempest, Bf-110 & 182, GWS Mustang & Formosa, FZ Switch, Eflite L-4, RocHobby Critical Mass, Alien Aircraft Gadget, RCM&E scratch built CanDoo, Dynaflite Piece O’Cake, HK Ventus, FZ Beaver, Avios Sea Fury, Uravitch 52" OV-10, Herr Engineering J-3

Comment

• Wow .. 1k straight , That's wicked ! ! :-)

Comment

• Congrats George!!!!!!!:Cool::Party::Win:

Comment

• Impressive milestone, TI... Congrats!! :Cool:

I got some stick time myself this mornin'. Few good flights with Woodstock. JuneBug flew like a dream as well... and then. I attempted the use of flaps, for my first time, and brought 'er in a bit too low on the power. Nothing bad, really, just tipped the nose enough to clip the prop. Lesson learnt... :Whew:

Dynam; E-Flite; Freewing

Comment

• Way to go Ti! :Cool:

Comment

Day 1,000: I flew the plane I learned to fly on ;)
                              Congrats George! An amazing accomplishment!

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	403
Size:	312.4 KB
ID:	190594 Several fun flights with the A-4 and T-45 this morning.

Comment

• Love the pictures guys but where are all these beautiful asphalt runways??????

Comment

Day 1,000: I flew the plane I learned to fly on ;)

Click image for larger version  Name:	1000_Cat.jpg Views:	46 Size:	155.8 KB ID:	190440

Click image for larger version  Name:	20190416_215540606_iOS.jpg Views:	28 Size:	131.0 KB ID:	190441

Congrats on the 1000 days? Does that mean you've flown everyday of those 1000 days in a row!!!!!!

Comment

• Finally got to fly one of my planes today first time in about two months! Got two great flights on my Carbon Z Cessna. Click image for larger version

Name:	cessna1.jpeg
Views:	360
Size:	271.1 KB
ID:	190629

Comment

• Originally posted by Grover54 View Post

Congrats on the 1000 days? Does that mean you've flown everyday of those 1000 days in a row!!!!!!
                                        I'll speak up as a eyewitness of George's accomplishment and say yes it is 1000 consecutive days in a row so far.
                                        Last year @ NEFI 2018, George's attendance at that event for the first time is when the AMA acknowledged his accomplishment of hitting the 700 mark.
                                        Here's a post from George's right hand man Steve (RCJetDude) during that event about that accomplishment.

The AMA also did a little feature about what appears to be a record setting journey for George but my chemobrain won't let me remember what issue of the Model Aviation magazine.
                                        Warbird Charlie
                                        HSD Skyraider FlightLine OV-10 FMS 1400: P-40B, P-51, F4U, F6F, T-28, P-40E, Pitts, 1700 F4U & F7F, FOX glider Freewing A-6, T-33, P-51 Dynam ME-262, Waco TF Giant P-47; ESM F7F-3 LX PBJ-1 EFL CZ T-28, C-150, 1500 P-51 & FW-190

Comment

• Originally posted by OV10 View Post

I'll speak up as a eyewitness of George's accomplishment and say yes it is 1000 consecutive days in a row so far.
                                          Last year @ NEFI 2018, George's attendance at that event for the first time is when the AMA acknowledged his accomplishment of hitting the 700 mark.
                                          Here's a post from George's right hand man Steve (RCJetDude) during that event about that accomplishment.

The AMA also did a little feature about what appears to be a record setting journey for George but my chemobrain won't let me remember what issue of the Model Aviation magazine.
                                          Wow! Congratulation!

Comment

Working...
                                          X