Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got five flights in on the 1600 mm Spitfire and three in on the FMS 1400mm P-51D. So much success with the Spitty now, learning to love her!

Grossman56
    Team Gross!

Comment

• Happy Father's Day!

My YouTube RC videos:
      https://www.youtube.com/@toddbreda

Comment

• Originally posted by Aros View Post
        Happy Father's Day!

Outstanding video and beautiful flight, you lucky dog.:Cool: Couldn't go flying cause I had to be with all the family, non of whom understands the "call of flight", had to look at baby pictures and play with baby nieces and such all day.:Angry: The only saving grace was that it has been raining here every day for the last week and a half and couldn't have gone anyway :Rainning:. Need a quick hurricane to blow this stuff away for a while :Ligthbulb:. Got batteries all charged up and 10 birds on the flight deck waiting to get in the truck but haven't got clearance from the air boss (this time the weather boss, and not the wifey) :Angry:
        Hugh "Wildman" Wiedman
        Hangar: FL/FW: Mig 29 "Cobra", A-10 Arctic, F18 Canadian & Tiger Meet, F16 Wild Weasel, F4 Phantom & Blue Angel, 1600 Corsair & Spitfire, Olive B-24, Stinger 90, Red Avanti. Extreme Flight-FW-190 Red Tulip, Slick 60, 60" Extra 300 V2, 62" MXS Heavy Metal, MXS Green, & Demonstrator. FMS-1700mm P-51, Red Bull Corsair. E-Flite-70mm twin SU-30, Beast Bi-Plane 60", P2 Bi-Plane, P-51.

Comment

• Thanks Hugh, yeah I was lucky to get clearance from The Boss and get a flight in! :)
          My YouTube RC videos:

Comment

• Happy Fathers day to all the fathers on here. I got up at 5 am this morning as usual for me and charged up some batteries, wasn't sure what I felt like flying so afer several minutes of :Confused: I decided on the Eurofighter and the Mig 21, forgot to take a picture of the Euro. 12 batteries later two things happened, finally my right retract on the Euro pulled out but some how stayed in position, I could see something wasn't right in the air on the last flight, the gear door on the left retract was hanging open a little bit, I fixed the right one two yrs ago and the left one was nice and snug but today that monkey glue they use finally gave up and it don't matter how softly you land, after 3 yrs the gear on the Euro will come loose. Now the Mig was all good but on the last flight also I noticed one of the gear doors was dangling, lost one of those tiny screws is all, but no mishaps or anything like that, not a scratch on either one.:Whew: Turned out to be a great morning to fly and then is was off to Church with the family.......:Cool:
            Attached Files

Comment

• Took up the fully stock flightline LA7 earlier today.
              Handled the cross wind well

https://www.pinterest.com/pin/580542208197944887/

Click image for larger version

Name:	Add a heading.png
Views:	452
Size:	1.02 MB
ID:	201193

flightlinerc | flightline | flightline rc | freewing | motionrc | la-7 | warbird | rc warbird | flightline la-7 | flightline lavochkin la-7 | freewing la-7 | freewing | Lavochkin | www.edfwarbirds.com

Comment

• Maiden plus 5 on my Avanti today. Very happy and impressed with this plane!!
                Lon

EFlite F-16 80mm, EFite DRACO, EFlite Night Radian, E-Flite P51 1.5m
                Freewing A-10 80mm, F-86 80mm, F-15 90mm, Avanti. FMS DHC-2 Beaver, Fliteline P-38L ,HSD HME-262, HSD F86.

Comment

• Took the Maule up at RSA she flew great with the new 4 blade 10.5x8x4 setup.
                  Video can be viewed from my Pinterest link below

https://www.pinterest.com/pin/580542208198003248/

Serial Number: Aircraft#31 of the Tengarang Fleet
                  Type: Tail Dragger
                  Application: Civilian
                  Designation/Identifier: Horizon Hobby E-Flite Maule M-7
                  Nationality: USA
                  Motor: Eflite BL15 850KV measured
                  Propeller: FMS 10.5x8x4
                  Power Source: 4s 3300mah
                  Radio/Modulation: DX9/DSMX/AS3X
                  Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_4532.JPG Views:	0 Size:	81.8 KB ID:	201776
                  e flite maule m7 | e flite maule vs timber | e flite maule m7 review | e-flite, horizon hobby | maule | horizon hobby e-flite maule | eflite | e flite | maule m7 | maule m-7 | m-7 | stol | e-flite maule m-7 1.5m | bush plane | www.edfwarbirds.com

Comment

• The little thang checked out real fine with her 4S upgrade / 60 amp ESC/ and 12 x 8.5 prop. Finished up some more graphics and will put her up for sale. She rolls, loops and spins nicely. A quiet airframe also, no loud vibrations on this bird. I like em’ quiet - only hear the prop and motor.
                    Click image for larger version  Name:	B24E791E-AEC9-4B4C-B8FE-4B89EBEF3966.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	102.9 KB ID:	202045Click image for larger version  Name:	F0DEEF46-C3EC-49A4-9309-793D3A037068.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	316.5 KB ID:	202046

Comment

• Originally posted by Lon View Post
                      Maiden plus 5 on my Avanti today. Very happy and impressed with this plane!!
                      Great to hear Lon. I was pleased to see you win that bird, I knew you'd like it. Been having nothing but success with mine lately. She's showing some of her damage but nothing major and I'm hoping to get my hands on another maybe next year.

Grossman56
                      Team Gross!

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	premaiden.jpg
Views:	387
Size:	327.4 KB
ID:	202190
                        My YouTube RC videos:

Comment

• Click image for larger version  Name:	10538067_10152499954354000_7432942815212887069_n.jpg Views:	15 Size:	54.5 KB ID:	202255

Comment

• LOVE that Stuka! Might be my all time favorite FMS bird.
                            My YouTube RC videos:

Comment

LOVE that Stuka! Might be my all time favorite FMS bird.
                              I hear ya..........sometimes regret trading it to TI :(
                              Warbird Charlie
                              HSD Skyraider FlightLine OV-10 FMS 1400: P-40B, P-51, F4U, F6F, T-28, P-40E, Pitts, 1700 F4U & F7F, FOX glider Freewing A-6, T-33, P-51 Dynam ME-262, Waco TF Giant P-47; ESM F7F-3 LX PBJ-1 EFL CZ T-28, C-150, 1500 P-51 & FW-190

Comment

• Originally posted by OV10 View Post

I hear ya..........sometimes regret trading it to TI :(
                                It's still here, still just like I got it from you...you can have it back when you want it ;)
                                TiredIron Aviation
                                Tired Iron Military Vehicles

Comment

• I am slowly but surely working toward flying scale FPV in a EDF jet cockpit. For now, I am honing my FPV skills on a “jet trainer”- PC-21.

YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/motionsic
                                  Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/FPVAirCombat
                                  Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/fpvaircombat/channel/

Comment

LOVE that Stuka! Might be my all time favorite FMS bird.
                                    Thank you maybe you guys will roll one out as well scaled to the b-24

Comment

• Took my CZ Cessna, Pandora, Tcat,& B-26 to fly today all flew great except for the B-26. It acted like it was tail heavy but I checked the balance before taking it up. it took a nose dive busting the nose off. I have no plans on rebuilding it. Click image for larger version

Name:	b26crash.jpeg
Views:	835
Size:	180.8 KB
ID:	202663

Comment

• Originally posted by Mad Baron View Post
                                        Took my CZ Cessna, Pandora, Tcat,& B-26 to fly today all flew great except for the B-26. It acted like it was tail heavy but I checked the balance before taking it up. it took a nose dive busting the nose off. I have no plans on rebuilding it. Click image for larger version

Ugh. Sorry to hear that.
                                        Does not look too bad, considering.
                                        We have a school program that uses donations to get kids interested in aviation, I.e. busted models which club members make airworthy and donations from member or non member families who need to downsize or move on.
                                        could it be resurrected?

Comment

• Originally posted by Mad Baron View Post
                                          Took my CZ Cessna, Pandora, Tcat,& B-26 to fly today all flew great except for the B-26. It acted like it was tail heavy but I checked the balance before taking it up. it took a nose dive busting the nose off. I have no plans on rebuilding it. Click image for larger version

Sorry for your loss MB. This always sucks. I might be thinning my heard in a bit, but I try to fly them until they start having serious problems.

Best Regards
                                          W

Comment

Working...
                                          X