Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The past few mornings here have been so pleasant! Warm and sunny at 7am is my kind of day. I can't take the 90's in the afternoon though. This video is from the past morning. This aircraft is powered with the Flightline Bearcat ESC, Motor, & Prop. It is a perfect match in scale as well as power. 4s 6000mah batt yields perfect balance/weight and provides 15+ minutes of flight time.

There are hundreds of RC aviation videos viewable here; WBRC

Comment

• Nice!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Gotta love the Hobbyking prop drive NTM motors, handles high current and powerful. Here is a video on 4s, gonna try 5s next

Comment

• Originally posted by tengarang View Post
          Gotta love the Hobbyking prop drive NTM motors, handles high current and powerful. Here is a video on 4s, gonna try 5s next

Excellent flight, beautiful plane. Looks like it's been a little busy in the Pacific, what are there, about 30 confirmed Japanese kills on it?
          Hugh "Wildman" Wiedman
          Hangar: FL/FW: Mig 29 "Cobra", A-10 Arctic, F18 Canadian & Tiger Meet, F16 Wild Weasel, F4 Phantom & Blue Angel, 1600 Corsair & Spitfire, Olive B-24, Stinger 90, Red Avanti. Extreme Flight-FW-190 Red Tulip, Slick 60, 60" Extra 300 V2, 62" MXS Heavy Metal, MXS Green, & Demonstrator. FMS-1700mm P-51, Red Bull Corsair. E-Flite-70mm twin SU-30, Beast Bi-Plane 60", P2 Bi-Plane, P-51.

Comment

• Originally posted by WrightBrosRC View Post
            The past few mornings here have been so pleasant! Warm and sunny at 7am is my kind of day. I can't take the 90's in the afternoon though. This video is from the past morning. This aircraft is powered with the Flightline Bearcat ESC, Motor, & Prop. It is a perfect match in scale as well as power. 4s 6000mah batt yields perfect balance/weight and provides 15+ minutes of flight time.
            Beautiful plane, relaxing smooth flight and an outstanding video. Your videos are always enjoyable to watch, keep 'em coming. Love the paint scheme. Wouldn't mind being a passenger on that plane, especially if you're going to have your Barbie as the flight attendant, sign me up!
            Hugh "Wildman" Wiedman
            Hangar: FL/FW: Mig 29 "Cobra", A-10 Arctic, F18 Canadian & Tiger Meet, F16 Wild Weasel, F4 Phantom & Blue Angel, 1600 Corsair & Spitfire, Olive B-24, Stinger 90, Red Avanti. Extreme Flight-FW-190 Red Tulip, Slick 60, 60" Extra 300 V2, 62" MXS Heavy Metal, MXS Green, & Demonstrator. FMS-1700mm P-51, Red Bull Corsair. E-Flite-70mm twin SU-30, Beast Bi-Plane 60", P2 Bi-Plane, P-51.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hugh Wiedman View Post

Excellent flight, beautiful plane. Looks like it's been a little busy in the Pacific, what are there, about 30 confirmed Japanese kills on it?
              Hi Thank you Hugh, i like her too shes an amazing bird, one to remember because she scored many kills against the axis air power over the pacific.

36 Japanese planes were wiped off the map (12x3 kill arrangement) and counting. Not including but i should also show there should be several ships locomotives an enemy infantry along the enemy supply lines which were eliminated as well.

Comment

Beautiful plane, relaxing smooth flight and an outstanding video. Your videos are always enjoyable to watch, keep 'em coming. Love the paint scheme. Wouldn't mind being a passenger on that plane, especially if you're going to have your Barbie as the flight attendant, sign me up!
                Thx Hugh! How's your B24 these days? I plan to get mine in the air this weekend.
                There are hundreds of RC aviation videos viewable here; WBRC

Comment

• Originally posted by WrightBrosRC View Post

Thx Hugh! How's your B24 these days? I plan to get mine in the air this weekend.
                  Both my B-24's (Silver and Olive) are in great shape, haven't flown them in a month (which is why they're still intact) as I've been logging time with the Spitfire, Corsair, my 1700mm P-51, both F-4s and my Stinger working on landing skills. The B-24's are up for the next missions though, as soon as I get back from moving my daughter out of FSU cause she graduated, hallelujah. Now she can move back home, not get a job and go flying with me!
                  Hugh "Wildman" Wiedman

Comment

• Finally took out the BNF eflite Viper for a maiden today. It flew like it was on rails, super silky. Got 6 flights in total, but I need to tweak the nose servo to get more throw for ground steering. Also I need to swap the tires out with Dave Brown lite flights like I do with all my small planes.

Comment

... moving my daughter out of FSU cause she graduated, hallelujah. Now she can move back home, not get a job and go flying with me!
                      You couldn't talk her into going to a trade school instead?

Comment

• Originally posted by Hoomi View Post

Or even better, become a professional drone pilot. Then She can write her planes off as a business expense.

Comment

• One of the favorites!!!!

Comment

• Landing!!! Nose up!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Hoomi View Post

No, she's a phycology major and thinks her best potential patient is me, which should take all of her available time analyzing!
                              Hugh "Wildman" Wiedman

Comment

• Another favorite!!!!

Comment

• Damn, all three of those are NICE! Not to shabby on the landing either.
                                  Hugh "Wildman" Wiedman

Comment

Damn, all three of those are NICE! Not to shabby on the landing either.
                                    Thanks Bro!!!! The T-45 is a lot of fun, but it is a lot of pilot workload with the slats and flaps and speed brakes too!!! LOL Have to stay sober to fly that one!!! All of those are on a different channel!!! LOL

Comment

• On the deck full throttle!! Woo Hoo!!!

Comment

• A couple more.... Low and slow and a rocket ship!!!! Have a great day everyone!!! Jerry

Comment

• Had to add a few of the F-104 flying and landing!!!

Comment

Working...
                                          X