X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by TiredIronGRB View Post
    Lol...you're my biggest (and probably only) fan Charlie, you really encourage me to stick it out, as for the wind I guess I'm just used to it now and don't think about it too much. I was flying the E-Flite Corsair the other day and after I landed the wind turned it over while it was just sitting on the runway.
    I'm a fan too mate! (There's at least two of us - lol) I'm following your record attempt. :)

Comment

• Originally posted by Shirty View Post

I'm a fan too mate! (There's at least two of us - lol) I'm following your record attempt. :)
      Thanks Shirty!
      TiredIron Aviation
      Tired Iron Military Vehicles

Comment

• Im another TI. Been staying with you all the way. ;):Cool:.

Dewey l

Comment

• Originally posted by Dewey H Lee View Post
          Im another TI. Been staying with you all the way. ;):Cool:.

Good to know, I really do love to fly...I'll still probably fly every day even after the 365th day.
          TiredIron Aviation

Comment

• Been following along as well, and it's been quite an impressive journey so far. Good luck and keep it up TI!

Comment

• You keep going. I think ill Google guessed amd see if there is a record that you can beat. Now that would really be cool.
              Dewey l

Comment

• Well, it's early morning here I'm off to the field for a fly, cyas later. Taking the freewing f16, the fms zero and my EF extra for a session today. :)

Comment

Well, it's early morning here I'm off to the field for a fly, cyas later. Taking the freewing f16, the fms zero and my EF extra for a session today. :)

I need to get a Zero, enjoy your flights :)

TiredIron Aviation

Comment

• Although I didn't get to go RC flying today, I did get to fly something a bit larger.
                    Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by F106DeltaDart View Post
                      Although I didn't get to go RC flying today, I did get to fly something a bit larger.
                      Awesome sause!
                      TiredIron Aviation

Comment

Although I didn't get to go RC flying today, I did get to fly something a bit larger.
                        Airwolf! :)
                        Pat

Comment

• 2 flights trying to beat another rain storm moving in. First flight went great but I didn't notice the nose gear got stuck and didn't deploy so the landing scraped up the nose cone pretty good. Fixed the gear and took her up for a second flight. I spliced both flights together. Hopefully YouTube doesn't yank the sound track, goes perfect.

:)

My YouTube RC videos:
                          https://www.youtube.com/@toddbreda

Comment

Supercool!!! (Not the old bloke in front, the heli..) ;)

that's awesome mate, I think you win best flight today. If I make it to the us in next few years, you owe me a ride lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by Aros.MotionRC View Post
                              2 flights trying to beat another rain storm moving in. First flight went great but I didn't notice the nose gear got stuck and didn't deploy so the landing scraped up the nose cone pretty good. Fixed the gear and took her up for a second flight. I spliced both flights together. Hopefully YouTube doesn't yank the sound track, goes perfect.

:)

Nice vid, nice flying, nice tunes. Nice one mate ;)

pity bout the nose gear, but I swear you almost clipped the corner of the roof of that building in one shot, coulda been heaps worse lol.

Is your 16 stock mate? Seems to go pretty good in the vertical.

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_7998.JPG
Views:	298
Size:	170.5 KB
ID:	71576 99 Days to go...

started out a busy busy day of flying with the great handling Tigercat...I love this plane!

TiredIron Aviation

Comment

Nice vid, nice flying, nice tunes. Nice one mate ;) pity bout the nose gear, but I swear you almost clipped the corner of the roof of that building in one shot, coulda been heaps worse lol. Is your 16 stock mate? Seems to go pretty good in the vertical.
                                  Thanks! Where I fly, it can ALWAYS be worse! LOL

Yes I am flying my 6S version bone stock with both the 6S 4000 standard and Pro Admirals. Zips pretty good!

My YouTube RC videos:

Comment

• Tired Iron.........TWO DIGIT SHORT TIMER. :Cool:
                                    Perfect bird to start the countdown and that sock position looks great. ;)
                                    Warbird Charlie
                                    HSD Skyraider FlightLine OV-10 FMS 1400: P-40B, P-51, F4U, F6F, T-28, P-40E, Pitts, 1700 F4U & F7F, FOX glider Freewing A-6, T-33, P-51 Dynam ME-262, Waco TF Giant P-47; ESM F7F-3 LX PBJ-1 EFL CZ T-28, C-150, 1500 P-51 & FW-190

Comment

• Last night I decided to maiden my TA 152 that I bought last Fall.

I about lost it several times on the maiden because it was so damn squirly. I landed after 1 minute and barely at that.

I set lower rates and added a little more expo and tried again. On takeoff one of the landing gear caught the grass and was torn out. No damage to the foam, some 5 minute epoxy and it'll be good as new.

On the one flight I did get I noticed the left rolling tendency when it left the runway, glad I was warned about that as I was ready for it. We've got rain and wind for the next few days so I won't get to try it again right away.

Comment

• Originally posted by crxmanpat View Post
                                        Airwolf! :)
                                        That was what I was thinking when I saw it. I guess you could call it a Super Airwolf, it is a Bell 430 vs a 222 in the series. It was way too much fun :). My first helicopter time in a twin engined, rectractable landing gear machine.

Very nice flight on the 16 Aros, I'm sure you'll have the nose fixed up in no time! Also beautiful shot of the Tigercat, TI!

Comment

• Thanks! So when are you coming to my town to pick me up for a heli ride? LOL ;)
                                          My YouTube RC videos:

Comment

Working...
                                          X