Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nice! I am going to have to buy another one...I miss mine already. Outside of the light foam that is easy to dent/ding, that bird is a winner, through-and-through.
    My YouTube RC videos:
    https://www.youtube.com/@toddbreda

Comment

• Originally posted by Aros.MotionRC View Post
      Nice! I am going to have to buy another one...I miss mine already. Outside of the light foam that is easy to dent/ding, that bird is a winner, through-and-through.
      What's crazy is I'm getting 7 minutes with the Skyraider prop, stock motor and ESC using the new Admiral 4S 4000mAh.
      TiredIron Aviation
      Tired Iron Military Vehicles

Comment

• That's awesome! My Skyraider prop is hanging on my wall mocking me.
        My YouTube RC videos:

Comment

• Aros - loved the video - you captured it. Great scenery too.

Jack
          Aeromaster 35% Extra 260 (under construction), Hanger 9 40 size P51, SIG Somethin' Extra, Hanger 9 40 size Super Stick, Eflite F4U-1A Corsair, Eflite Carbon Z Yak 54, Freewing Panther F9F, 1/5 scale Piper L4 (in box), Addiction XL (in box), Parkzone Super Cub, Eflite UM's F-16, P51, Revolution & Spitfire, Durafly Das Ugly Stick, Twisted Hobbys Crack Yak & Mini Crack Yak, Align T-Rex 600, Motion RC Avanti (under construction)

Comment

• Thanks Jack!

Yesterday I flew the wonderful E-flite Ascent for nearly an hour...Flew the FW 70mm V2 F-16 twice...
            My YouTube RC videos:

Comment

• Flew my LX F-117 successfully (finally!), the Little Bird, and the 80mm F-86 this morning. Managed to get some video of the Little Bird this time, and a few shots of the F-117.

Comment

• Flew my Flying Tiger today:Cool:
                and crashed My Little Gal II (FW P-51D):Angry:
                and so I give up on Freewing P-51's, still have Old Crow though.

We'll see
                Grossman56
                Team Gross!

Comment

• Originally posted by Grossman56 View Post
                  Flew my Flying Tiger today:Cool:
                  and crashed My Little Gal II (FW P-51D):Angry:
                  and so I give up on Freewing P-51's, still have Old Crow though.

We'll see
                  Grossman56
                  The giving up is official cause I see you changed your profile pic ;)
                  Warbird Charlie
                  HSD Skyraider FlightLine OV-10 FMS 1400: P-40B, P-51, F4U, F6F, T-28, P-40E, Pitts, 1700 F4U & F7F, FOX glider Freewing A-6, T-33, P-51 Dynam ME-262, Waco TF Giant P-47; ESM F7F-3 LX PBJ-1 EFL CZ T-28, C-150, 1500 P-51 & FW-190

Comment

• Yep, time to move on, other planes await. Just about a year since I lost the last one, not going to let it rattle me like it did last year!

Grossman56
                    Team Gross!

Comment

• Man if we ain't crashin' we ain't flyin' right boys?

Took my FW 90mm F-18 up in some lovely crosswind action...Came in way too hot and couldn't steer her away from a very hungry curb. :Angry:

My YouTube RC videos:

Comment

• Somethin Extra
                        Aeromaster 35% Extra 260 (under construction), Hanger 9 40 size P51, SIG Somethin' Extra, Hanger 9 40 size Super Stick, Eflite F4U-1A Corsair, Eflite Carbon Z Yak 54, Freewing Panther F9F, 1/5 scale Piper L4 (in box), Addiction XL (in box), Parkzone Super Cub, Eflite UM's F-16, P51, Revolution & Spitfire, Durafly Das Ugly Stick, Twisted Hobbys Crack Yak & Mini Crack Yak, Align T-Rex 600, Motion RC Avanti (under construction)

Comment

• Originally posted by Aros.MotionRC View Post
                          Man if we ain't crashin' we ain't flyin' right boys?

Took my FW 90mm F-18 up in some lovely crosswind action...Came in way too hot and couldn't steer her away from a very hungry curb. :Angry:

Ouch

Comment

• Dusty flight log says first flights since February 13th on Saturday, No simulator flights, no building, no problem :Angry:. Put up the Eflite Mk. XIV and FL Mk. IX Spittys 2 times each. Minimal rust :Whew:so on to jets. Stinger 64 3s and 4s next 3 each, so fun :Party: so on to FW A-10 (mere mortal size). A bit too slow on 2nd landing, bounced and popped my Brrrrrrttt off -:Scared: little foamtac and back in action for one more- good to be back off the ground!

Comment

• We had a perfect day for flying in Central Iowa yesterday so I got my Flex Innovations Cessna 170 out and gave it a workout.

I got seven flights in and am getting more and more comfortable with this plane.

Totally non scale but I can take off and land in under six feet. On take off she'll accellerate going up at a 60+ degree angle while doing aileron rolls.

This plane is really easy to fly and is just stupid amounts of fun. :)

Comment

• Nice day for flying in Chicago today, so I took my Waco and my new E-Flight P-47 Razorback out for a maiden. I have the pnp version P-47 no as3x. It flys beautifully and lands just as well. Definitely a favorite flyer for me.:Cool:

Roy B.

Comment

• Day 290:

Flew my L4 Cub in crazy wind...I'm really sick of the wind.
                                  TiredIron Aviation
                                  Tired Iron Military Vehicles

Comment

• Sunday, the weather finally broke and I finally got to put some planes into the air. Unfortunately, it was one of my most unsatisfying flying days ever. I had an old Multiplex Magister that I'd converted to a Power25 motor, that I was going to buddy box with my daughter, but I had motor/prop vibration problems and never got it into the air. Over an hour wasted fiddling around with it. Next up was the Night Visionaire, but an aileron servo was dead; so, back in the Tahoe it went. Next, I prepped my Freewing F-86. The grass was a bit tall and the takeoff roll seemed to take forever before I could get it to rotate. Then, at the completion of the first circuit, the motor unexpectedly blipped off. I was in straight and level flight when it happened and I didn't fell like I'd lost control, but I may have during the short ~1 sec) time that the motor had cut out. I immediately landed with no further problems. Gotta troubleshoot, but will probably install a separate RX battery, just to be on the safe side. I maidened a Tower Hobbies No Gravity 3D plane (with vectored thrust), which was a lot of fun. The flat spins were crazy! Then, the highlight of my flying day was a trip to a nearby pond, where a friend and I did some float-planing. I flew my EFlite Pulse 15e with floats. I liked the Pulse 15e MUCH better on floats than I do as a wheeled plane. I think that I made 4 flights of the Pulse Float Plane and had a great time.
                                    ---
                                    Warbirder

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxotnik View Post
                                      Sunday, the weather finally broke and I finally got to put some planes into the air. Unfortunately, it was one of my most unsatisfying flying days ever. I had an old Multiplex Magister that I'd converted to a Power25 motor, that I was going to buddy box with my daughter, but I had motor/prop vibration problems and never got it into the air. Over an hour wasted fiddling around with it. Next up was the Night Visionaire, but an aileron servo was dead; so, back in the Tahoe it went. Next, I prepped my Freewing F-86. The grass was a bit tall and the takeoff roll seemed to take forever before I could get it to rotate. Then, at the completion of the first circuit, the motor unexpectedly blipped off. I was in straight and level flight when it happened and I didn't fell like I'd lost control, but I may have during the short ~1 sec) time that the motor had cut out. I immediately landed with no further problems. Gotta troubleshoot, but will probably install a separate RX battery, just to be on the safe side. I maidened a Tower Hobbies No Gravity 3D plane (with vectored thrust), which was a lot of fun. The flat spins were crazy! Then, the highlight of my flying day was a trip to a nearby pond, where a friend and I did some float-planing. I flew my EFlite Pulse 15e with floats. I liked the Pulse 15e MUCH better on floats than I do as a wheeled plane. I think that I made 4 flights of the Pulse Float Plane and had a great time.
                                      Ox -

Other than disappointing your daughter which is obviously important, doesn't sound like you had all that bad of a day. Nice save on your F86, and maidening your one plane and flying the Pulse off floats, -- not too shabby, Now fix the vibration issue and have fun with your daughter.
                                      :)

Jack

Comment

• Originally posted by jackcutrone View Post

Ox -

Other than disappointing your daughter which is obviously important, doesn't sound like you had all that bad of a day. Nice save on your F86, and maidening your one plane and flying the Pulse off floats, -- not too shabby, Now fix the vibration issue and have fun with your daughter.
                                        :)

Jack
                                        Since I like the floats on the Pulse 15e, I'm going to pull the floats off the Timber and start flying it with my daughter. I think that I may have eaten the bearings in the motor. Don't know when I'll get around to troubleshooting it and repairing.

---
                                        Warbirder

Comment

• Even though our field is still boggy I took the opportunity today to finally take Twowingtj's invite to his clubs field who is our neighbor about 25 miles away.
                                          Maiden'd the F7F-2D today and the P-40B with it's upgraded power plant.
                                          The Tiger looks great with the LX props and performs satisfactorily but I was wishing for a little more oomph. Maybe I shouldn't have flown that Warhawk before hand which is now sportin the power plant that I took out of the 1500 Razorback.
                                          OOOHHHHHH MAMA........what a freakin barnstormer ;) The Warhawk now has unlimited vertical and the full bore low level flyby was faster than my A-6. My little shuffle of muscle from the P-47 to the P-40B was an excellent mod :)
                                          Four out of 7 maidens done successfully so far with 3 remaining. Thanx TJ for having me over to your club. Can't wait until the Warty's arrive and we start workin on the airshow "paired" routine for the Festival of Giants.
                                          I am waiting for the video of the Tigercat from Gary "Gopro" of the Bing Aeros and as soon as I get it will post on the F7F thread.
                                          The first Drone Controller Tigercat mod flies. :Whew:
                                          Warbird Charlie
                                          HSD Skyraider FlightLine OV-10 FMS 1400: P-40B, P-51, F4U, F6F, T-28, P-40E, Pitts, 1700 F4U & F7F, FOX glider Freewing A-6, T-33, P-51 Dynam ME-262, Waco TF Giant P-47; ESM F7F-3 LX PBJ-1 EFL CZ T-28, C-150, 1500 P-51 & FW-190

Comment

Working...
                                          X