• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by RCjetdude View Post

Did you catch a movie as well?
    Watching Wonder Woman :)
    TiredIron Aviation
    Tired Iron Military Vehicles

Comment

• Practicing for the Avanti, which arrived today. Picked up a used Eflite F2-J Fury and an Eflite Habu to practice on to get ready. A friend is buddy-boxing me. Damn those things are fast!!!!!

Woo-hoo.

Glad AMA recognizied your prodigous effort TI. Two days to go?

Jack
      Aeromaster 35% Extra 260 (under construction), Hanger 9 40 size P51, SIG Somethin' Extra, Hanger 9 40 size Super Stick, Eflite F4U-1A Corsair, Eflite Carbon Z Yak 54, Freewing Panther F9F, 1/5 scale Piper L4 (in box), Addiction XL (in box), Parkzone Super Cub, Eflite UM's F-16, P51, Revolution & Spitfire, Durafly Das Ugly Stick, Twisted Hobbys Crack Yak & Mini Crack Yak, Align T-Rex 600, Motion RC Avanti (under construction)

Comment

• Originally posted by jackcutrone View Post
        Practicing for the Avanti, which arrived today. Picked up a used Eflite F2-J Fury and an Eflite Habu to practice on to get ready. A friend is buddy-boxing me. Damn those things are fast!!!!!

Woo-hoo.

Glad AMA recognizied your prodigous effort TI. Two days to go?

Jack
        Yes, we're having a new runway dedication, warbird show and swapmeet at our club (Johnson City Radio Controllers) on Saturday and I plan to do my Day 365 flight there in front of the crowd :)
        TiredIron Aviation

Comment

• And I get to be there to witness it. :Cool: :Party:

Comment

• Originally posted by TiredIronGRB View Post

Yes, we're having a new runway dedication, warbird show and swapmeet at our club (Johnson City Radio Controllers) on Saturday and I plan to do my Day 365 flight there in front of the crowd :)
            And I and Steve(support me here my friend) think you should do it with that A-10 and do the most prodigious landing you've ever done.;)
            Back in the saddle and tame that bucking hog.LOL
            Warbird Charlie
            HSD Skyraider FlightLine OV-10 FMS 1400: P-40B, P-51, F4U, F6F, T-28, P-40E, Pitts, 1700 F4U & F7F, FOX glider Freewing A-6, T-33, P-51 Dynam ME-262, Waco TF Giant P-47; ESM F7F-3 LX PBJ-1 EFL CZ T-28, C-150, 1500 P-51 & FW-190

Comment

• Originally posted by OV10 View Post

And I and Steve(support me here my friend) think you should do it with that A-10 and do the most prodigious landing you've ever done.;)
              I've got your 6 Charlie :Cool:

Comment

• Originally posted by OV10 View Post

It's in the mobile hangar.
                TiredIron Aviation

Comment

• Happy Lanadings tomorrow TI.
                  Aeromaster 35% Extra 260 (under construction), Hanger 9 40 size P51, SIG Somethin' Extra, Hanger 9 40 size Super Stick, Eflite F4U-1A Corsair, Eflite Carbon Z Yak 54, Freewing Panther F9F, 1/5 scale Piper L4 (in box), Addiction XL (in box), Parkzone Super Cub, Eflite UM's F-16, P51, Revolution & Spitfire, Durafly Das Ugly Stick, Twisted Hobbys Crack Yak & Mini Crack Yak, Align T-Rex 600, Motion RC Avanti (under construction)

Comment

• Yep, good luck mate. Hope you have an awesome day.

Comment

• Thanks guys!
                      TiredIron Aviation

Comment

• So, how did it go TI? You are my hero!!!!!!

Jack

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_5391.JPG
Views:	331
Size:	74.9 KB
ID:	88690 Congrats, TI. Just saw your Facebook update. I'd condidered loading up the Tahoe and driving up, but I just couldn't swing it.

I did have a good at my club's field today. We had a big jet day: two Me-262s, two MiG-21s, F-86, Vampire, Panther, Avanti, and probably one more that I can't remember. The F-86 and one of the Schwalbe's was mine. The Schwalbe was a maiden flight and it went very well. I also flew a swap-meet-find Vortex delta wing that was a real ripper, which was huge fun, and a rocket boost glider. Here's a composite video of my flights (when I remembered to turn on the hatcam).

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_5390.JPG
Views:	312
Size:	64.9 KB
ID:	88689
                          ---
                          Warbirder

Comment

• Congrats TI! Well done! A tip of the cap to you my friend. Awesome goal achieved! We are all jealous! :Win::Party:
                            My YouTube RC videos:
                            https://www.youtube.com/@toddbreda

Comment

• CONGRATS TI! Great job and quite an achievement. Looking forward to hearing your flight report here. :Cool:

Comment

• Yep, grats TI. Awesome achievement. :)

Comment

• I found an E-flite Rare Bear hangin up in my local hobby shop. Got it for $100! Here's the maiden flight video.

Comment

• Originally posted by CZ Flyer View Post
                                    I found an E-flite Rare Bear hangin up in my local hobby shop. Got it for $100! Here's the maiden flight video.
                                    You stole that, they are awesome planes...you can also run it on a 6S and get about 140 mph out of it.

TiredIron Aviation

Comment

• I've scored some great deals at swap meets. My best score has been $150 for a Freewing Me-262, which came with a perfectly good Admiral 6S-5kmah battery. I flew it 4 times this weekend and am stilling grinning from ear to ear.

Me-262 flight: https://youtu.be/TcvAfhWNQK4
                                      ---
                                      Warbirder

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxotnik View Post
                                        I've scored some great deals at swap meets. My best score has been $150 for a Freewing Me-262, which came with a perfectly good Admiral 6S-5kmah battery. I flew it 4 times this weekend and am stilling grinning from ear to ear.

Me-262 flight: https://youtu.be/TcvAfhWNQK4
                                        Most excellent Oxotnik, I'm a bargain hunter also and you'd :Poo: if I started expounding on some of the dirt cheap acquisitions I've had in the last year.:)
                                        Warbird Charlie
                                        HSD Skyraider FlightLine OV-10 FMS 1400: P-40B, P-51, F4U, F6F, T-28, P-40E, Pitts, 1700 F4U & F7F, FOX glider Freewing A-6, T-33, P-51 Dynam ME-262, Waco TF Giant P-47; ESM F7F-3 LX PBJ-1 EFL CZ T-28, C-150, 1500 P-51 & FW-190

Comment

• Originally posted by TiredIronGRB View Post

You stole that, they are awesome planes...you can also run it on a 6S and get about 140 mph out of it.
                                          So I've been told! So far just the maiden flight, but as soon as I get a dozen or so 4s flights on her I plan to step it up. Did I mention I LOVE this plane?

Comment

Working...
                                          X