Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Video of the OV-10. Great job building Wade, and great job flying Tony!

Pat

Comment

• Shadows were getting long....got in 4 flights with the A-10 before sunset tonight. Had been almost two weeks since I last had her in the air...love this plane.
      Lon

EFlite F-16 80mm, EFite DRACO, EFlite Night Radian, E-Flite P51 1.5m
      Freewing A-10 80mm, F-86 80mm, F-15 90mm, Avanti. FMS DHC-2 Beaver, Fliteline P-38L ,HSD HME-262, HSD F86.

Comment

• Comment

• Thought I'd share one of my mates scratchbuilds that had its first day at the field today for some testing. Just over 6 meter wingspan, 4 turbines and 56kg of thrust. Pretty sure it's the largest 747 in Australia. Absolutely amazing model, the detail and finish is mindblowing. (At least to me). Once testing and certification is done, I'll be sure to post vid! :)

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1401.JPG
Views:	384
Size:	149.3 KB
ID:	99491Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1402.JPG
Views:	352
Size:	162.4 KB
ID:	99487Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1403.JPG
Views:	348
Size:	161.9 KB
ID:	99488Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1404.JPG
Views:	347
Size:	177.3 KB
ID:	99489Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1405.JPG
Views:	330
Size:	165.0 KB
ID:	99490
          Attached Files

Comment

• Incredible! How does one even go about building something like that?

Comment

• The scale looks perfect to me...gorgeous!
              TiredIron Aviation
              Tired Iron Military Vehicles

Comment

• wish me luck will fly my F-17 Artic this week end

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	20171003_212655.jpg
Views:	335
Size:	32.5 KB
ID:	99508

Comment

• I really loved seeing the bronco buster. When my father worked for north american rockwell he worked on designing the electrical for it . Always wished I could find a kit for it.

Comment

• Originally posted by RCjetdude View Post
                      Incredible! How does one even go about building something like that?
                      Cheers boys.

Starts with a big bank account and some huge foam blocks mate. :-). The jet clubs meeting this month is at Andrews, I'll see what I can find out for you. I'm still gobsmacked after seeing it.

goodluck amleagon. :)

Comment

• Originally posted by Shirty View Post
                        Thought I'd share one of my mates scratchbuilds that had its first day at the field today for some testing. Just over 6 meter wingspan, 4 turbines and 56kg of thrust. Pretty sure it's the largest 747 in Australia. Absolutely amazing model, the detail and finish is mindblowing. (At least to me). Once testing and certification is done, I'll be sure to post vid! :)

Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_1401.JPG Views:	2 Size:	149.3 KB ID:	99491Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_1402.JPG Views:	1 Size:	162.4 KB ID:	99487Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_1403.JPG Views:	1 Size:	161.9 KB ID:	99488Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_1404.JPG Views:	1 Size:	177.3 KB ID:	99489Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_1405.JPG Views:	1 Size:	165.0 KB ID:	99490
                        First off, Goocd luck on the maiden of your F-17 Amleagon!

Second

Holy moly! That is an awesome scratch build!

How long has he been working on it? That is truly impressive!

Comment

• Just over 2 years mate.

Comment

• Hope that the owner doubles down on his pucker pills for the maiden:Scared:
                            Warbird Charlie
                            HSD Skyraider FlightLine OV-10 FMS 1400: P-40B, P-51, F4U, F6F, T-28, P-40E, Pitts, 1700 F4U & F7F, FOX glider Freewing A-6, T-33, P-51 Dynam ME-262, Waco TF Giant P-47; ESM F7F-3 LX PBJ-1 EFL CZ T-28, C-150, 1500 P-51 & FW-190

Comment

• Originally posted by OV10 View Post
                              Hope that the owner doubles down on his pucker pills for the maiden:Scared:
                              Lol, know what you're saying mate. Think I'd be shaking so much I couldn't hold the sticks. :)

Comment

• G'day Shirty,
                                That makes my 134" Lanc project look small.
                                What a machine!
                                Those pics are better then a Playboy Pinup.:Silly:;)
                                I will bet that there will be a bare patch of grass where he stands during the maiden. The pucker action will be like the PACMAN!
                                I flew four missions with the Duchess Arlene today in great conditions even with a full 10/10ths cloud cover. The cloud was heavy so no sun glare to make it difficult but we could do with some rain.
                                I really do want to see some video of the 747. AAAAWWWWEEEEESSSSOOOMMMMEEEE
                                Regards and respect
                                Daryl

Comment

• Originally posted by wrongroad View Post
                                  Those pics are better then a Playboy Pinup.:Silly:;)
                                  Lets not get carried away... :)

Comment

• P-38 has lights/power on with honors to fly first this morning. Very low winds early this morning made for great flying conditions. 3 flights each on the P-38 and A-10. F-86 just two flights. Wish I could have stayed longer, but PaPa duty starting before noon :)
                                    Lon

EFlite F-16 80mm, EFite DRACO, EFlite Night Radian, E-Flite P51 1.5m
                                    Freewing A-10 80mm, F-86 80mm, F-15 90mm, Avanti. FMS DHC-2 Beaver, Fliteline P-38L ,HSD HME-262, HSD F86.

Comment

• G'day Shirty,
                                      I am older then you remember!!!:)
                                      It is a beautiful example of modelling. Please pass on my best wishes for the maiden.
                                      Regards and respect
                                      Daryl

Comment

• Flew the A4 today with a friend and his F4u. Over 1 hr flight time now on the A-4.
                                        Click image for larger version  Name:	20171009_154237.jpg Views:	1 Size:	206.0 KB ID:	99925Click image for larger version  Name:	20171009_154117.jpg Views:	2 Size:	132.1 KB ID:	99926Click image for larger version  Name:	20171009_154558.jpg Views:	2 Size:	144.6 KB ID:	99927
                                        Meridian Aeromodelers, Meridian MS

Comment

• That 747 is amazing - I think I am puckering just looking at it
                                          Aeromaster 35% Extra 260 (under construction), Hanger 9 40 size P51, SIG Somethin' Extra, Hanger 9 40 size Super Stick, Eflite F4U-1A Corsair, Eflite Carbon Z Yak 54, Freewing Panther F9F, 1/5 scale Piper L4 (in box), Addiction XL (in box), Parkzone Super Cub, Eflite UM's F-16, P51, Revolution & Spitfire, Durafly Das Ugly Stick, Twisted Hobbys Crack Yak & Mini Crack Yak, Align T-Rex 600, Motion RC Avanti (under construction)

Comment

Working...
                                          X