Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Day 465: "Wendy" day of flying today...

Click image for larger version

Name:	20171030_192501564_iOS.jpg
Views:	368
Size:	260.5 KB
ID:	102363
    TiredIron Aviation
    Tired Iron Military Vehicles

Comment

• She's missing her shoulder straps....

Comment

• What were you putting in my sodas TI that I missed seeing that pilot while I was there for two days..........don't even remember seeing the Waco LOL
        Must be cause it wasn't a warbird:Silly:
        Warbird Charlie
        HSD Skyraider FlightLine OV-10 FMS 1400: P-40B, P-51, F4U, F6F, T-28, P-40E, Pitts, 1700 F4U & F7F, FOX glider Freewing A-6, T-33, P-51 Dynam ME-262, Waco TF Giant P-47; ESM F7F-3 LX PBJ-1 EFL CZ T-28, C-150, 1500 P-51 & FW-190

Comment

• Warbird overload I'm thinking. It'll do it to you every time. Good thing the wife wields a camera like a knife because I'd have missed half the things at Nefi. Heck Jay Smith has been there both times and I've missed seeing him. Too busy watching P-40's climbing vertically out of sight I guess:Silly:

Grossman56
          Team Gross!

Comment

• Originally posted by RCjetdude View Post
            She's missing her shoulder straps....
            Tube top baby!
            TiredIron Aviation

Comment

• IN THE WIND. GOTTA LOVE IT. OH CRAP IM AM OLD MAN. Okay just a peek;).
              Dewey l

Comment

• Day 470: We had a Fun Fly at our club today, great time of flying and fellowship...here's a few pictures and I'll post some video later.

Got eight planes in the Transit...

Name:	20171103_204752857_iOS.jpg
Views:	378
Size:	144.7 KB
ID:	102902

Name:	20171104_152437452_iOS.jpg
Views:	378
Size:	144.9 KB
ID:	102903

Steve's (RCJetDude) son Nathan taped sone glide wings to his new RC car...

Name:	20171104_204848606_iOS.jpg
Views:	371
Size:	218.9 KB
ID:	102908

Name:	20171104_162501367_iOS.jpg
Views:	354
Size:	244.2 KB
ID:	102904

Name:	20171104_152426210_iOS.jpg
Views:	369
Size:	310.6 KB
ID:	102905

Name:	20171104_152420955_iOS.jpg
Views:	342
Size:	323.2 KB
ID:	102906

Name:	20171104_152444557_iOS.jpg
Views:	379
Size:	344.2 KB
ID:	102907

TiredIron Aviation

Comment

• I'm liking that Pilatus. How does it fly?

Comment

• Originally posted by wvrailfan View Post
                    I'm liking that Pilatus. How does it fly?
                    Really good, with full flaps it will fly at stupid low speeds.
                    TiredIron Aviation

Comment

• Three more flights on the A-10 today with winds upto 26mph and the strut reversal is still working a treat:Cool:

Comment

• Got two more flights on the T-45 today (19 total) and 1 flight on the A-4 (35 total). Great day!
                        I love these two birds.
                        Meridian Aeromodelers, Meridian MS

Comment

• Video from our Halloween Fun Fly...

TiredIron Aviation

Comment

• That skeleghost is awesome definitely my favorite.

Comment

• Originally posted by farmflyer View Post
                              That skeleghost is awesome definitely my favorite.
                              Yes, he won the wacky plane contest.
                              TiredIron Aviation

Comment

• Maidened this on Saturday at the Halloween Fun Fly. I have fixed the TV and canards although they could be made to function in the future. I went ahead and added the white accents and the rest of the decals. George built it well. The maiden was a bit hairy as it wanted to pitch down suddenly if applying any down elevator but it survived. I hope to fly it again soon. It has an impressive presence in the air.

Name:	20171106_221835.jpg
Views:	320
Size:	113.4 KB
ID:	103088

Comment

• I once designed a pusher profile Berkut. Flew well once you got the CG dialed in. And yes, looked very impressive in the air. I may get one of those LX models if General Hobby keeps bringing the price down on the kit only version. Right now it's $134.
                                  Pat

Comment

• Cool profile Pat. Yeah, if you can get the kit and add your own electronics that is the way to go. Because I knew what George put into this one I knew it was built well. The 10 blade fans sound great and the gear, servos and ESC's are good quality. Plus, he reinforced the wing. I noticed no flexing of it in flight. I am going to replace some pushrod clevises but that is about all.

Comment

• Originally posted by RCjetdude View Post
                                      Maidened this on Saturday at the Halloween Fun Fly. I have fixed the TV and canards although they could be made to function in the future. I went ahead and added the white accents and the rest of the decals. George built it well. The maiden was a bit hairy as it wanted to pitch down suddenly if applying any down elevator but it survived. I hope to fly it again soon. It has an impressive presence in the air.
                                      I noticed it doing that in the video especially the 2 distinct times during the final 30 feet of height on landing :Scared: Good save ;)
                                      Warbird Charlie
                                      HSD Skyraider FlightLine OV-10 FMS 1400: P-40B, P-51, F4U, F6F, T-28, P-40E, Pitts, 1700 F4U & F7F, FOX glider Freewing A-6, T-33, P-51 Dynam ME-262, Waco TF Giant P-47; ESM F7F-3 LX PBJ-1 EFL CZ T-28, C-150, 1500 P-51 & FW-190

Comment

• Thanks Charlie. That is why the canards are now fixed so they can't move. Anxious to try it again like that.

Comment

• Funny you should mention reinforcing the wings. Here's what happened to mine on the maiden. I was able to land it after the outer panels separated though. If you look closely at the second pic in my previous post, you can see where I glued the wing tips back on and added CF spar.
                                          Pat

Comment

Working...
                                          X