Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crash big or go home!!!! Fire is good as long it is not in a dry hay field!! LOL

Comment

• Originally posted by Hardway View Post
      Crash big or go home!!!! Fire is good as long it is not in a dry hay field!! LOL
      Crash big THEN hang a couple days before going home......:POh I know that one well, George n Steve know what I mean. LOL
      Warbird Charlie
      HSD Skyraider FlightLine OV-10 FMS 1400: P-40B, P-51, F4U, F6F, T-28, P-40E, Pitts, 1700 F4U & F7F, FOX glider Freewing A-6, T-33, P-51 Dynam ME-262, Waco TF Giant P-47; ESM F7F-3 LX PBJ-1 EFL CZ T-28, C-150, 1500 P-51 & FW-190

Comment

• :Cool: I'm with ya CB.

Comment

• Maidened My CZ Cessna 150 on floats today. Plane flies great on 6s & doesn't even notice the floats.

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	
Views:	0
Size:	95.7 KB
ID:	108247 Well some of us don't live in places with flying weather in the winter months so we are forced to fly indoors. We have a access to the gym of a local middle school which is three full basketball courts in size. Good for indoors but still not the same as flying outdoors. Fly this and some other planes yesterday.
            Attached Files
            Aeromaster 35% Extra 260 (under construction), Hanger 9 40 size P51, SIG Somethin' Extra, Hanger 9 40 size Super Stick, Eflite F4U-1A Corsair, Eflite Carbon Z Yak 54, Freewing Panther F9F, 1/5 scale Piper L4 (in box), Addiction XL (in box), Parkzone Super Cub, Eflite UM's F-16, P51, Revolution & Spitfire, Durafly Das Ugly Stick, Twisted Hobbys Crack Yak & Mini Crack Yak, Align T-Rex 600, Motion RC Avanti (under construction)

Comment

• I have one of these and love it the only drawback is the roll rate is a little slow other than that it is a great flying little plane.

Comment

• Woo-Hoo. Who would have thought it. Dec. 16th turned out to be sunny with a high of 45 and 3 mph winds in northern Illinois which means I got out to fly at least one more time this year. The SuperCub is a plane I haven't flown for a couple of years but I wanted to fly it with the floats to get ready for our club's New Year's Day outing so I can take off in snow if need be. Flew three flights on the Cub with the floats - they will take off of grass BTW and ten flights on the Yak. ;)

Aeromaster 35% Extra 260 (under construction), Hanger 9 40 size P51, SIG Somethin' Extra, Hanger 9 40 size Super Stick, Eflite F4U-1A Corsair, Eflite Carbon Z Yak 54, Freewing Panther F9F, 1/5 scale Piper L4 (in box), Addiction XL (in box), Parkzone Super Cub, Eflite UM's F-16, P51, Revolution & Spitfire, Durafly Das Ugly Stick, Twisted Hobbys Crack Yak & Mini Crack Yak, Align T-Rex 600, Motion RC Avanti (under construction)

Comment

• Maiden day for the SIG T-Clips 70. Was planning on some video of the maiden. But got to the field and my hatcam was not in it's designated place. :Confused:Very little trim/ required, love how it flew.
                  I'm very happy with the motor/prop setup I went with. Unlimited vertical, and i now own my first plane that can hover :)I purchased a couple props for it to try. Flights today was was with a APC 15x10E. The HiMax 390 on 6s had no problem swinging it.
                  Lon

EFlite F-16 80mm, EFite DRACO, EFlite Night Radian, E-Flite P51 1.5m
                  Freewing A-10 80mm, F-86 80mm, F-15 90mm, Avanti. FMS DHC-2 Beaver, Fliteline P-38L ,HSD HME-262, HSD F86.

Comment

• Great looking plane Lon, glad to hear she flies as good as she looks!!

Grossman56
                    Team Gross!

Comment

• Rain drops! Lol dang it

Comment

• Originally posted by Grossman56 View Post
                        Great looking plane Lon, glad to hear she flies as good as she looks!!

Grossman56
                        Thanks Gman. Run 4 batteries thru her today. Practiced alot of touch-n-goes. No doubt it's a floater when landing.
                        Lon

EFlite F-16 80mm, EFite DRACO, EFlite Night Radian, E-Flite P51 1.5m
                        Freewing A-10 80mm, F-86 80mm, F-15 90mm, Avanti. FMS DHC-2 Beaver, Fliteline P-38L ,HSD HME-262, HSD F86.

Comment

• Got out yesterday in the cold (2*c) and flew the FW F-86 and my 120mm Eurofighter. The Eurofighter now needs a winter refurbishment unfortunately! and the F86 was just a joy to fly.
                          Video of the F86 https://youtu.be/sFvE_pa_PQQ

Comment

• Here's the Eurofighter, I couldn’t add it the the other post for some reason ?

Comment

• Originally posted by Porkster View Post
                              Here's the Eurofighter, I couldn’t add it the the other post for some reason ?
                              Nice Eurofighter!

Did something happen to her? Your photo referenced “Had that feeling”.

Comment

• Yep, unfortunately on take off it got about 6" off the ground then slammed back down punching the right main clean through the wing. It then ran off the runway causing more damage. Its not written off but needs quite a bit of work to refinish. Not sure what happen. Maybe the gyro or something? I have a video of it but its too painful to post!:(

Comment

• Porkster -

Sorry about the Eurofighter - what a beauty. Need to get her all patched and in the air again.

You should probably post the film - may give you some help in diagnosing the problem unless you have it figured already.

Jack

Comment

• Day 515: maiden-ed the HSD Skyraider today, what a sweet flying plane and the FMS 1400mm P-40 retracts worked perfect.

Click image for larger version  Name:	20171219_204259469_iOS.jpg Views:	1 Size:	295.0 KB ID:	109494

Click image for larger version  Name:	20171219_204252864_iOS.jpg Views:	1 Size:	303.6 KB ID:	109493
                                    TiredIron Aviation
                                    Tired Iron Military Vehicles

Comment

• Very cool TI! She's a good looking bird.

I'm back home in MN for the holidays, so no RC flying except small indoor quad. But, that means I get my full scale time back. Had a great evening flight in the Enstrom tonight!

Comment

• Went to field today. 60F and 7-8 knot winds. The field was really soggy though from all the rain that we've had the last couple days. The flying was great. Sorties my FlightLine Spit IX and 1.7M FMS P-51D, and a couple other smaller planes. The Spit and Mustang are absolute joys to fly. Nothing spectacular, but here's a composite video of the Spit and Mustang flights.
                                        [youtube]https://youtu.be/Uaplh6bIu8A[/youtube]

Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_5901.JPG Views:	1 Size:	281.4 KB ID:	109790
                                        ---
                                        Warbirder

Comment

• Day 517: Flew all day today, had the Carbon Z L-4 Grasshopper, A-10, Carbon Z T-28, Pulse, Zombie Bear and BushMule.

Click image for larger version

Name:	20171221_181022703_iOS.jpg
Views:	419
Size:	194.4 KB
ID:	109792

Name:	20171221_184226743_iOS.jpg
Views:	331
Size:	316.1 KB
ID:	109794

Name:	20171221_210004325_iOS.jpg