Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I flew my mako and tech one wings

Comment

• I bet you can see that Rare Bear three miles away!
      Last edited by skippykix; Dec 21, 2017, 06:01 PM. Reason: Spelling correction

Comment

• Day 518: Flew Witchcraft this morning and got ten minutes on two Admiral 4S 4000 mah batteries with 3.87v left. Rates are by the manual except the ailerons which I took down to 60% with 30% expo. Flaps per the book but slowed down to two seconds. You will be amazed how well this planes flys.

Click image for larger version

Name:	20171222_170451118_iOS.jpg
Views:	405
Size:	319.8 KB
ID:	109870

Here's the BushMule FPV parachutist video.

TiredIron Aviation
        Tired Iron Military Vehicles

Comment

• TI -

"
          Here's the BushMule FPV parachutist video."

Too cool for words.

Jack
          Aeromaster 35% Extra 260 (under construction), Hanger 9 40 size P51, SIG Somethin' Extra, Hanger 9 40 size Super Stick, Eflite F4U-1A Corsair, Eflite Carbon Z Yak 54, Freewing Panther F9F, 1/5 scale Piper L4 (in box), Addiction XL (in box), Parkzone Super Cub, Eflite UM's F-16, P51, Revolution & Spitfire, Durafly Das Ugly Stick, Twisted Hobbys Crack Yak & Mini Crack Yak, Align T-Rex 600, Motion RC Avanti (under construction)

Comment

• Now TI, that was one of the coolest perspectives I’ve seen in a while. What a fun day! Thanks for sharing that experience.

Comment

• Merry Christmas to all.Click image for larger version

Name:	santaflying an rc santa and reindeer edited copy.jpg
Views:	167
Size:	25.5 KB
ID:	110140
              Aeromaster 35% Extra 260 (under construction), Hanger 9 40 size P51, SIG Somethin' Extra, Hanger 9 40 size Super Stick, Eflite F4U-1A Corsair, Eflite Carbon Z Yak 54, Freewing Panther F9F, 1/5 scale Piper L4 (in box), Addiction XL (in box), Parkzone Super Cub, Eflite UM's F-16, P51, Revolution & Spitfire, Durafly Das Ugly Stick, Twisted Hobbys Crack Yak & Mini Crack Yak, Align T-Rex 600, Motion RC Avanti (under construction)

Comment

• Day 520: Flew the F-105 in 20mph wind today, what a fun little jet! I got 5 flights on it using Admiral 3s 1800mAh batteries and got 4 minutes with 3.7 - 3.8 left. I was able to hover it in the wind, crazy fun :Cool:

Name:	20171224_172132573_iOS.jpg
Views:	376
Size:	353.4 KB
ID:	110170
                TiredIron Aviation

Comment

• TI, how is the 64mm F-105 on power? I only have one 64mm EDF (Freewing MiG-15), and I haven't been impressed with it.
                  ---
                  Warbirder

Comment

• Pretty fast and it will also slow down nicely...I'm going to put a FPV system in it and pretend I'm Chuck Yeager trying to break the sound barrier.
                    TiredIron Aviation

Comment

• Merry Xmas fellas, hope you have a good one. :)

Comment

• Blessings to you all!!!!!!!! Merry Christmas!!!!!

Comment

• I flew this today! Merry Christmas all! And Happy New Year!

Name:	20171225_131715.jpg
Views:	382
Size:	138.5 KB
ID:	110273

more info here https://www.hobbysquawk.com/forum/rc...264#post110264
                          Meridian Aeromodelers, Meridian MS

Comment

• Maidened my Durafly 1.1m Spitfire Vb. I'd detailed it as Don Blakeslee's 133 Eagle Squadron Spit. The Maiden was very easy and I was very happy with it's handing. The takeoff, trimming, flight, and landing was very easy, and the WOT speed was nice. She's a keeper and will probably become my favorite 1.1m warbird, in close competition with the 11 Hobby P-51D.
                            ---
                            Warbirder

Comment

• Yesterday..

Formation flight POV

Meridian Aeromodelers
                              Freewing 80mm A-4 (camera ship) pilot seaviper
                              FMS 70mm Super Scorpion pilot Dell
                              Freewing 70mm Hawk pilot Mike

and put three more flights on Petie....I think the 580 motor is in the future.

Comment

• You'll love that 580 motor in it. Huge difference!!

Comment

• Nice stuff!

Comment

• Some P-51 formation from Tuesday. Petie is grounded due to a broken retract. Don't know how that happened. I'm bolting on a 580 motor as well.

Comment

• Originally posted by seaviper View Post
                                      Petie is grounded due to a broken retract. Don't know how that happened.
                                      It has been well established that the FMS 1400 sized retract side plates are an issue.
                                      About 2 years ago I discovered SmallPartsCNC and brought them to the forefront of the RC community with this fix for FMS etracts.

Well worth the $40 for reliability ;)

Warbird Charlie
                                      HSD Skyraider FlightLine OV-10 FMS 1400: P-40B, P-51, F4U, F6F, T-28, P-40E, Pitts, 1700 F4U & F7F, FOX glider Freewing A-6, T-33, P-51 Dynam ME-262, Waco TF Giant P-47; ESM F7F-3 LX PBJ-1 EFL CZ T-28, C-150, 1500 P-51 & FW-190

Comment

• Excellent OV10! excellent! I will requisition a set of those asap.

Jet formation flight today.

Here are some still shots from today's adventures. Temperature low 40sF, wind about 360@5. Cold as you know what
                                        Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot from 2017-12-28 18-09-46.png Views:	1 Size:	1.42 MB ID:	110694Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot from 2017-12-28 17-34-08.png Views:	1 Size:	1.09 MB ID:	110691Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot from 2017-12-28 18-10-46.png Views:	1 Size:	1.06 MB ID:	110690Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot from 2017-12-28 17-44-34.png Views:	1 Size:	1.56 MB ID:	110692Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot from 2017-12-28 17-36-51.png Views:	1 Size:	1.53 MB ID:	110693

Comment

• Had a great day out on a relatively calm weather day in between all the rain and high winds. Despite the gusts of up to 25mph I did the maiden of the FMS 80mm hawk, what a great jet that was got two flights on her and enjoyed it immensely. Next up was the Freewing F-86, again a great flying go to jet. Finally Flew the HSD F-16 as well. Quite the jet day for me. :f16

Comment

Working...
                                          X