Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Working on some better launch technology this afternoon.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cack82 View Post
      Working on some better launch technology this afternoon.
      You may need a giant rubber band.
      Aeromaster 35% Extra 260 (under construction), Hanger 9 40 size P51, SIG Somethin' Extra, Hanger 9 40 size Super Stick, Eflite F4U-1A Corsair, Eflite Carbon Z Yak 54, Freewing Panther F9F, 1/5 scale Piper L4 (in box), Addiction XL (in box), Parkzone Super Cub, Eflite UM's F-16, P51, Revolution & Spitfire, Durafly Das Ugly Stick, Twisted Hobbys Crack Yak & Mini Crack Yak, Align T-Rex 600, Motion RC Avanti (under construction)

Comment

• Twisted Hobbys Crack Yak55 - 32" ws
        Attached Files
        Aeromaster 35% Extra 260 (under construction), Hanger 9 40 size P51, SIG Somethin' Extra, Hanger 9 40 size Super Stick, Eflite F4U-1A Corsair, Eflite Carbon Z Yak 54, Freewing Panther F9F, 1/5 scale Piper L4 (in box), Addiction XL (in box), Parkzone Super Cub, Eflite UM's F-16, P51, Revolution & Spitfire, Durafly Das Ugly Stick, Twisted Hobbys Crack Yak & Mini Crack Yak, Align T-Rex 600, Motion RC Avanti (under construction)

Comment

• Got in two 10 minute flights. Only one nose over out of 5 landings. Good times. It was hot as hell today here in western wi. I had on just shorts.....it was 41f

Click image for larger version

Name:	16716252_10212468476485730_1748968394848804377_o.jpg
Views:	140
Size:	1.07 MB
ID:	62030
          AMA 1102566

Comment

• It's hard to find a place to fly in Gatlinburg…

Day 204

Click image for larger version

Name:	16715968_230584997350806_6157572495980420608_o.jpg
Views:	374
Size:	166.5 KB
ID:	62033
            TiredIron Aviation
            Tired Iron Military Vehicles

Comment

• It was a really windy day today, but I ventured out to the airfield today anyway. I'd scored three planes at an estate sale this past Thursday: 1200mm Multiplex Pilatus PC-6, 1400mm FMS A6M Zero, and an old 65" Multiplex Magister. I had to change the radio in the Magister to a 2.4GHx DSMX (I went with a stabilized diversity LemonRX 6-channel, as I got this plane for my daughter who's learning to fly). Unfortunately, I didn't have a 4S batt small enough for the FMS Zeke; so, I flew my Freewing Mossie instead. I almost put the Mossie in the trees when I let my speed drop too much on the approach. I really enjoyed the Pilatus, even unstabilized on a windy day.

Multiplex Pilatus PC-6

Freewing Mosquito

Multiplex Magister

And to cap the day off, I traded an EFlite Adagio that I hate for an EFlite 1400mm Hurricane.
              ---
              Warbirder

Comment

• Nice Oxotnik!

I flew the FW P-38L, RocHobby Nemesis, E-flite Ascent and FMS 1500mm P-47 Razorback today.
                My YouTube RC videos:
                https://www.youtube.com/@toddbreda

Comment

• Originally posted by Aros.MotionRC View Post
                  Nice Oxotnik!

I flew the FW P-38L, RocHobby Nemesis, E-flite Ascent and FMS 1500mm P-47 Razorback today.
                  Are you still landing your planes on the curved street? That's skilled landing if I ever saw it. I almost brought my P-38 to the field, and probably should have, as it'd handle the wind better than my other planes, due to its weight.
                  ---
                  Warbirder

Comment

• Today I flew my Parkzone F4U-1A Corsair and my Durafly Retro Das Ugly Stik. 15-18 mph winds. Too much for either of them - bounced around like Crazy. Still putting the OS engine for my SIG Somethin' Extra back together so couldn't fly it.

Comment

• Double shifts all weekend, warden let me off today to relax. Took Aku up for 21:24 today, and two flights each on the Stinger 64 hp, Stinger 90, and the FW Spitty.

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxotnik View Post

Are you still landing your planes on the curved street? That's skilled landing if I ever saw it. I almost brought my P-38 to the field, and probably should have, as it'd handle the wind better than my other planes, due to its weight.
                        Thanks! Yeah I am still flying mostly at the school...My buddy and I have been flying there for years so as many obstacles as there are, we are so used to flying there we make it look - sometimes - easier than it might be...

Today I flew my FMS 1500mm Razorback there, and man the winds were hummin' at 30+ sustained...She was really bouncing around so I had to bring her down in the grass into the wind (terrible crosswind on the paved parking lot).

My YouTube RC videos:

Comment

• Weather was really today. So, I snuck out of the office at lunch and went to the field. I fly 3 or the 4 new-to-me planes that I've recently picked up: 1300mm Multiplex Pilatus Porter PC-6, 1400 FMS A6M Zero, 1350 Eflite Hurricane. The flying wasn't epic by any means, but neither did I crash anything. It was a great day to be outdoors, flying models, and not being at work.

Pilatus Porter flight: https://youtu.be/rrQxv5KjXkM
                          ---
                          Warbirder

Comment

• It was cold, windy, & snowy here in SW PA today, although I did get 2hrs of STOL practice with my TaftHobby Dornier Do-27 & Art Tech Pilatus Porter PC-6.......OF COURSE!!! ON THE PHOENIX FLIGHT SIM.

Denny
                            *** \"A man\'s word is his honor....without honor there is nothing.\" ***
                            *** I have no hesitation to kill nor reservation to die for the Flag & Constitution of the USA. ***

Comment

• Yesterday I flew almost everything pictured here. The red Mig is not mine, neither is the grey sport jet behind it, and then the P-40 and F-104 did not fly as I didn't have packs charged for them.
                              Pat

Comment

• Great looking lineup Pat.
                                TiredIron Aviation

Comment

• Pat, You need a Mossie. ;) I need that Freewing Schwalbe. I thought that I took a lot of planes to the field, but you have raised the bar!
                                  ---
                                  Warbirder

Comment

• Originally posted by crxmanpat View Post
                                    Yesterday I flew almost everything pictured here. The red Mig is not mine, neither is the grey sport jet behind it, and then the P-40 and F-104 did not fly as I didn't have packs charged for them.
                                    You warbirdmonger..............I luv ya man!!!! :Silly:
                                    Warbird Charlie
                                    HSD Skyraider FlightLine OV-10 FMS 1400: P-40B, P-51, F4U, F6F, T-28, P-40E, Pitts, 1700 F4U & F7F, FOX glider Freewing A-6, T-33, P-51 Dynam ME-262, Waco TF Giant P-47; ESM F7F-3 LX PBJ-1 EFL CZ T-28, C-150, 1500 P-51 & FW-190

Comment

• Sweet lineup Pat!

Yesterday I Rollercoastered my FMS 1500mm P-47D Razorback...

My YouTube RC videos:

Comment

• Day 210
                                        I flew the FL Spitfire this morning before the wind got up and hope to fly a few more this evening as it's in the sixties and not a cloud in the sky:)
                                        TiredIron Aviation

Comment

• Originally posted by TiredIronGRB View Post
                                          ...as it's in the sixties and not a cloud in the sky:)
                                          And I'm not jealous in the least! :Silly: :P ;) :Crying2:
                                          My YouTube RC videos:

Comment

Working...
                                          X