X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by TiredIronGRB View Post
    Day 527: Flew the F-105 in 10mph wind and 22 degrees, we have our New Year's Day Fly-In tomorrow and it's supposed to be 9 degrees.
    I know your sweeties new nickname for ya after tomorrow ;) ..........................Numbnuts LOL
    Warbird Charlie
    HSD Skyraider FlightLine OV-10 FMS 1400: P-40B, P-51, F4U, F6F, T-28, P-40E, Pitts, 1700 F4U & F7F, FOX glider Freewing A-6, T-33, P-51 Dynam ME-262, Waco TF Giant P-47; ESM F7F-3 LX PBJ-1 EFL CZ T-28, C-150, 1500 P-51 & FW-190

Comment

• Originally posted by OV10 View Post
      I'm ABSOLUTELY SURE it's not fun.
      Chatted with TJ yesterday and we both are going to forego this areas New Years Day fun fly because it is only gonna be 10.
      May be old but not stupid. LOL
      One of our local weather forecasters summed it up right. He didn't even give temps. He just said it was going to be "stupid cold":Cold:

Comment

• Originally posted by OV10 View Post

I know your sweeties new nickname for ya after tomorrow ;) ..........................Numbnuts LOL
        It's just part of it...I don't mind the cold it's when it's cold and windy...it's hard to fly when your eyes are watering and freezing on your cheeks...but on the bright side it's only 78 days til spring:Straight-Face:
        TiredIron Aviation
        Tired Iron Military Vehicles

Comment

• And the days are getting longer. Only 70 days until we get that hour back:Cool: Think :Sun: thoughts.

Comment

Get a Dynam PBY Catalina, I can't wait till it snows here...it's supposed to tonight.
            I'm actually done assisting the Chinese economy. They are taking over Americas industry might with crap! Put the pile of EPO in front of you with $300.00 dollars and choose which side you'd enjoy more? Sure, it was nice for a time to have these models. Now, it's a matter of time before they fail. Servos, ESC, motors all of them are quickly made at the minimum price. I have the hard facts on dropbox, For some reason it's all uploaded into my account. I'm no longer going to "Lie" to people, I'm not a MRC C/S anymore. Most of the time I had to listen to others skype about customer and how dumb they are. If people can't handle the truth, then what's the point. They aren't going to like this one bit. But, I want the truth here to point out, people all have a different perspective. That doesn't mean they're stupid! I was so sick & tired tired of hearing losers bitch about others; without considering their own self. Be nice to people, there all we have. If you want to buy a model airplane, buy it! (y)

Comment

• Originally posted by starcop View Post

I'm actually done assisting the Chinese economy. They are taking over Americas industry might with crap! Put the pile of EPO in front of you with $300.00 dollars and choose which side you'd enjoy more? Sure, it was nice for a time to have these models. Now, it's a matter of time before they fail. Servos, ESC, motors all of them are quickly made at the minimum price. I have the hard facts on dropbox, For some reason it's all uploaded into my account. I'm no longer going to "Lie" to people, I'm not a MRC C/S anymore. Most of the time I had to listen to others skype about customer and how dumb they are. If people can't handle the truth, then what's the point. They aren't going to like this one bit. But, I want the truth here to point out, people all have a different perspective. That doesn't mean they're stupid! I was so sick & tired tired of hearing losers bitch about others; without considering their own self. Be nice to people, there all we have. If you want to buy a model airplane, buy it! (y)

Don't quote me for your rant...my eyes are completely wide open to what I buy and I enjoy them immensely.
              TiredIron Aviation

Comment

Don't quote me for your rant...my eyes are completely wide open to what I buy and I enjoy them immensely.
                HAHAHA, Post Apocalyptic Tactical Consultant? Then that is what you shall receive. Get your Bible out and preach something useful. Tired-Iron...Please!!!

Comment

HAHAHA, Post Apocalyptic Tactical Consultant? Then that is what you shall receive. Get your Bible out and preach something useful. Tired-Iron...Please!!!
                  What is your issue?

Comment

• Wow.... Let's just take it easy....

Comment

• Originally posted by RCjetdude View Post

What is your issue?
                      Nothing, just venting what happened while I was there. We spoke before, he's mad because his perspective was I was ranting. Yes, I was ranting about how I felt. Sorry if the truth hurts sometimes. Man to man, it was about keeping lies far from me. I'm not asking for a reply, he got upset about my "rant" end of story. I used to do the same thing. I guess I put it on the wrong page. I was multi-tasking. didn't realize I hit Quote. I'm on the wrong page here. I actually hit the like on his page,... Slow Internet got the best of me. No more replies needed here, I'm content with my statement. I hope you have a super day. thanks for asking.

Comment

Nothing, just venting what happened while I was there. We spoke before, he's mad because his perspective was I was ranting. Yes, I was ranting about how I felt. Sorry if the truth hurts sometimes. Man to man, it was about keeping lies far from me. I'm not asking for a reply, he got upset about my "rant" end of story. I used to do the same thing. I guess I put it on the wrong page. I was multi-tasking. didn't realize I hit Quote. I'm on the wrong page here. I actually hit the like on his page,... Slow Internet got the best of me. No more replies needed here, I'm content with my statement. I hope you have a super day. thanks for asking.

You can rant all you want to just don't quote me to do it...
                        TiredIron Aviation

Comment

You can rant all you want to just don't quote me to do it...
                          Sorry TiredIron, I was now reading the PBY and quoting on a different page, I thought, "hey, mistakes happen! I understand your point for sure. Glad you're happy. That's all that matters. PBY just isn't a good snow model for me, the servos are too weak for my flying. Plus the cold weather would most likely play a roll in a bad experience. Nice aircraft though!

Comment

• Originally posted by Hardway View Post
                            Wow.... Let's just take it easy....
                            Agreed! Accurate statement.

Comment

• Ooops, This isn't my "What the next model" build you'd like to see. Damn, I did do a Fopa!

Comment

• God Bless you guys!!! Hope you all have a joyful and peaceful new year with lots of happy landings....

Comment

• Got to fly this yesterday at the clubs New Year's day fun-fly.

Click image for larger version

Name:	FB_IMG_1514929451076.jpg
Views:	249
Size:	73.2 KB
ID:	111348

Comment

• Cool Steve, how was it??

Grossman56
                                    Team Gross!

Comment

• Originally posted by Grossman56 View Post
                                      Cool Steve, how was it??

Grossman56
                                      She flys great, I was very surprised how locked in it is.
                                      TiredIron Aviation

Comment

• The thing flies great and really looks cool in the air. It is my non-Freewing 64mm toss-n-boss. I flipped the servos and horns to come off the top of the wing so belly landing is easier on them. I am running a 64mm 4S 12 blade fan in it off a 1600ma battery and an Admiral 6ch stabilization receiver.

Comment

• Nice mate. Any chance of some vid of it flying in the future? Looks awesome, but bloody cold! All over our news atm how you guys are getting record low temps this year. Ps: Australian immigration is pretty easy.... . ;)

Comment

Working...
                                          X