X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Shirty View Post
    Nice mate. Any chance of some vid of it flying in the future? Looks awesome, but bloody cold! All over our news atm how you guys are getting record low temps this year. Ps: Australian immigration is pretty easy.... . ;)
    No way, I don't go anywhere I can't take my 1911...I think I might have some video of it on my camera, I'll check tomorrow.
    TiredIron Aviation
    Tired Iron Military Vehicles

Comment

• Cheers mate. And, lol. ;)

Comment

• I'm with you TI !!

Grossman56
        Team Gross!

Comment

• Flew Petie today in gusting 10-15mph winds and turbulence. Temperature 37F.
          It was a little hairy with the stock motor in those winds. Ordered my upgrade motor like 8 days ago. Still not here.

Replacement retracts performing nicely it seems.

Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_0019.JPG Views:	1 Size:	96.9 KB ID:	111492

My buddy flew his 70mm Hawk. We got real cold out there.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0008.JPG
Views:	376
Size:	100.2 KB
ID:	111493Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0007.JPG
Views:	378
Size:	77.3 KB
ID:	111494

Photos with Canon Rebel T4i and 400mm fixed lens
          Meridian Aeromodelers, Meridian MS

Comment

• Originally posted by TiredIronGRB View Post

No way, I don't go anywhere I can't take my 1911...I think I might have some video of it on my camera, I'll check tomorrow.
            M9 here.

Comment

• Originally posted by seaviper View Post

M9 here.
              Dan Wesson 357mag is my carry on.

Comment

• Springfield Armory Range Officer. Cool gun, but I don't wear it often because it like to eat leather seats!!

Grossman56
                Team Gross!

Comment

• Day 534: Great day of flying at Tirediron Aviation yesterday...

TiredIron Aviation

Comment

• I can relate to the familiar territory of that running the cut/gap up near the post-apocalyptic man cave ;):Cool:
                    Warbird Charlie
                    HSD Skyraider FlightLine OV-10 FMS 1400: P-40B, P-51, F4U, F6F, T-28, P-40E, Pitts, 1700 F4U & F7F, FOX glider Freewing A-6, T-33, P-51 Dynam ME-262, Waco TF Giant P-47; ESM F7F-3 LX PBJ-1 EFL CZ T-28, C-150, 1500 P-51 & FW-190

Comment

• Originally posted by OV10 View Post
                      I can relate to the familiar territory of that running the cut/gap up near the post-apocalyptic man cave ;):Cool:
                      LOL...I think we're going to take it on through the woods.
                      TiredIron Aviation

Comment

• Hey, George. Great vids! Looks like a good time. What are the specs on your FPV system? How many mW? What sort of range are you getting? And, how's the reception when you get down in the trees?

Comment

• We use a lot of different systems, mostly 200mw but we use Boldclash 25mw all in ones on some and still get good reception in the woods (when the leaves are off).
                          TiredIron Aviation

Comment

• Thanks!

Comment

• Maidened the FMS 1400mm P-40 today! A club member also maidened his FlightLine RC 1600mm Spitfire as well. Later we joined up for a little formation.

Comment

• Nice flight mate. Spitty looks quite a bit faster?

Comment

• That spitty was flying on a 6s 5000. I never opened up the P-40 though. But yeah he is faster.

edit: on second thought I don't think he is faster. Today we shall find out!

Comment

• Here's some video one of our Tirediron Aviation guys put together of our indoor fly-in Saturday.

TiredIron Aviation

Comment

• I was surprised that the Spitty which was originally described as a 'cruiser' was pretty danged quick Now whether its faster than the P-40 is questionable as the Tomahawk can move out. Never thought to fly both side by side at Nefi. I'll tell you what, that same FMS P-40 with 6s in her will definitely blow the Spitfire away as well as the 1500 FMS P-47 Razor. I've said it before but it bares repeating....If FMS had originally come out with the P-40 in 6s, it would have been the best plane of the season. CB's just blew me away and such a simple upgrade, the Razor's motor and ESC and that's it. The motor mount connects to the existing firewall holes. I think it took me all of 1/2 an hour to convert, the trickiest thing is easing out the old ESC and installing the new one, takes some patience, but man the results!!!

Grossman56
                                      Team Gross!

Comment

• Today, I went to the field and flew my FlightLine Spitty, 1.7m FMS Mustang, Durafly 1.1m Spitty, and Eleven Hobby 1.1m Mustang. In both the large and small sizes, I enjoyed the Spitties much more than the Mustangs. The 'Stangs are great flyers, but the Spitties are faster. No huge revelation here. The 1.7m Stang and the 1.6m Spit both fly on 6S; so, you'd expect the smaller plane to be faster. The Durafly 1.1m Spit had 4S, while the 11H Stang was 3S. I'm thiinking that I need to upgrade the 11H Mustang's power train to 4S.
                                        Attached Files
                                        ---
                                        Warbirder

Comment

• Originally posted by seaviper View Post
                                          That spitty was flying on a 6s 5000. I never opened up the P-40 though. But yeah he is faster.

edit: on second thought I don't think he is faster. Today we shall find out!
                                          Lol, tally ho chaps.

Comment

Working...
                                          X