Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should just have to sign into your account then click upload, after that find your video and it should start loading automatically

Comment

• Managed to get a couple of flights in yesterday in between snow showers with the FMS red arrow hawk.
      What a great plane.

Comment

• So happy to finally gotten out to fly on Sunday.

It works.2S JST-XH to E-Flite Blade 130x (UMX) Lipo Battery Adapter 22awg 10cmhttps://www.ebay.ca/itm/282546813676Thank you for watching.Follow Me On Social ...

Even the truck spent some time in the air ;)
        Intagram, YouTube, RCAfterhours

Comment

• Originally posted by andre View Post
          So happy to finally gotten out to fly on Sunday.

It works.2S JST-XH to E-Flite Blade 130x (UMX) Lipo Battery Adapter 22awg 10cmhttps://www.ebay.ca/itm/282546813676Thank you for watching.Follow Me On Social ...

Even the truck spent some time in the air ;)

Nice ,A true RC addict when you have multiple vehicles!

I'm currently working on a German WW2 foamy plane ,I just have to purchase the micro servo's!

I have about 15 nitro monster trucks & street cars ,one can never have enough RC;s!

Nice pics!....:Cool:

Comment

• Originally posted by rifleman_btx View Post
            Should just have to sign into your account then click upload, after that find your video and it should start loading automatically
            I have and it takes a real long time for a 5 minute video. I waited for 2 hours and it was only 7 percent done.

Comment

• Yikes! That's about how long it takes for most of mine between 2-3hours. But for only 7% that's something with either your connection or isp. But that's really strange

Comment

• flew the b26 marauder 5 times today finally got the retracts changed out so no more fear of the cold really love this plane great flyer all stock except retracts and wheels flying mostly on 2200 4s 5min flights with 45% left in the packs

Comment

• Great to hear!!! Welcome to Hobby Squawk!!

Comment

• Had a great afternoon flying yesterday. 2 flights on the Little Bird, Apache, Cub, and P-47. It was also the test day for the FPV system in the Cub, which has a Connex HD with headtracking. One of our older club members who is in his 90s was out at the field, but feeling too under the weather to fly. So, I gave him the headset and took him flying in the Cub, and he loved it!

I also had a close call with the Apache on the second flight. It lost tail rotor authority during slow forward flight, and did 2 complete rotations before I could get it back under control. I did the same procedure we do in the full scale for loss of tail rotor control. Dropped collective, and got some forward airspeed and managed to keep it under control to execute a running landing. No damage, but I’ll be taking it apart to inspect it. I suspect some kind of issue with the tail rotor drive system.

Comment

• Still cold and crappy here in Michigan. Had an unseasonably warm day yesterday so a few of us got out for the first time in a couple months. First flights for 2018 were 3 good ones with the Avistar Elite. Looking forward to a great season this year!

Comment

• Originally posted by F106DeltaDart View Post
                        Had a great afternoon flying yesterday. 2 flights on the Little Bird, Apache, Cub, and P-47. It was also the test day for the FPV system in the Cub, which has a Connex HD with headtracking. One of our older club members who is in his 90s was out at the field, but feeling too under the weather to fly. So, I gave him the headset and took him flying in the Cub, and he loved it!

I also had a close call with the Apache on the second flight. It lost tail rotor authority during slow forward flight, and did 2 complete rotations before I could get it back under control. I did the same procedure we do in he full scale for loss of tail rotor control. Dropped collective, and got some forward airspeed and managed to keep it under control to execute a running landing. No damage, but I’ll be taking it apart to inspect it. I suspect some kind of issue with the tail rotor drive system.
                        Nice pics of the fleet Mike. Glad you were able to take advantage of the awesome weather yesterday.

It was a beautiful day!

Comment

• I took my Mosquito, Bearcat and my BUSA Bristol out today but it was cold and gusty winds but I had fun getting to punch a few holes in the sky and the planes seemed to handle the winds well, on the way home it started snowing!

Comment

• Originally posted by Sky Wolf View Post

Nice pics of the fleet Mike. Glad you were able to take advantage of the awesome weather yesterday.

It was a beautiful day!
                            Thanks man, it certainly was! Hope you got to do some flying as well!

Comment

• The weather cleared out a few days ago, flew the Tundra, its first maiden flight after the crash. Got silly a few weeks ago trying to fly it mega slow and it dropped a wing at maybe 30 feet, had no chance a d straight to the corn field it went. I have not been able to find the two plastic tabs that holds the landing gear into the fuselage. It holds in place like it is as long as it lands smoothly.

I was amazed, it flew as if nothing happened. I had the field all to myself, nice sunny clear skies...
                              Attached Files

Comment

• Geez crankestein the damage is hardly noticeable!:Scared:

Comment

• A little foam tac should fix it LOL

Comment

• It'll buff out :)

Comment

• Day 563: Got in a few flights on the Flex Innovations Cessna today, very cool plane...I'm not much on "Gyros" but with the Aurora stabilization this thing will almost land itself and the "3D" type mode is just crazy.

Click image for larger version

Name:	20180205_211859049_iOS.jpg
Views:	271
Size:	378.7 KB
ID:	116086
                                      TiredIron Aviation
                                      Tired Iron Military Vehicles

Comment

• Finally mainden HK Bixler 2 v.2
                                        Swapped to a 30A ESC, left the stock motor.
                                        Very minor trim and ready for the skies on calm and then all of a sudden later in the day at 12/14mph.

Very different dynamic, not only that its much easier to fly, but to be able to fly w the wind. Shut the motor and let it cruise.

Comment

• Congrats on the maiden Crank! :Cool: I hear good things about those Bixlers.

I flew a Hobbyzone Super Cub that I got for free on the give-away table near our mailboxes. First time flying it for me. It's got a lot of tape on the cowl. So, I don't know what the previous owner did to the poor thing. But, she flies really great.

Comment

Working...
                                          X