Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Bixler and similar designs seem to always fly so well. Congrats, Crankestein! Crusing in one of those is so relaxing sometimes. Same thing can be said for the Radian.

Today I flew... oh wait. Sorry. Can't say.

:p
    Live Q&A every Tuesday and Friday at 9pm EST on my Twitch Livestream

Live chat with me and other RC Nuts on my Discord

Camp my Instagram @Alpha.Makes

Comment

• I'll be flying my carbon z T28 (maiden), my b26, my fx79, my fpv wing, my little pz p51, my p39, and my f6f tomorrow At least one flight per plane. It's been 2 weeks and I'm itching to go!

Comment

• Originally posted by Alpha.MotionRC View Post

Now that"s just "plane" mean.:Angry:

LOL

Seriously though, how's the Black Widow coming along? :)

Comment

• Here's what I'm flying all weekend at the Arizona Electric Festival.
          Pat

Comment

• Originally posted by Alpha.MotionRC View Post
            The Bixler and similar designs seem to always fly so well. Congrats, Crankestein! Crusing in one of those is so relaxing sometimes. Same thing can be said for the Radian.

...and the Hawksky ;)
            TiredIron Aviation
            Tired Iron Military Vehicles

Comment

• Originally posted by crxmanpat View Post
              Here's what I'm flying all weekend at the Arizona Electric Festival.
              I am so jealous.... :Drooling:

Comment

• Originally posted by rifleman_btx View Post
                I'll be flying my carbon z T28 (maiden), my b26, my fx79, my fpv wing, my little pz p51, my p39, and my f6f tomorrow At least one flight per plane. It's been 2 weeks and I'm itching to go!
                So today flew the T28, fx79 the 51 and the f6f... then the bottom fell out when the front hit, wind went from 0-5 to 15-20 as well as the temp went from 70 to 51 almost instantly. So I missed flying everything i brought by 2 planes. Lol weather happens i guess:Scared:

Comment

Here's what I'm flying all weekend at the Arizona Electric Festival.
                  Pat, you made me smile. I have all but two of planes in the pic! F-15 and 90mm YAK. However, if we broke open the trailers and the hangar, then we would have our very own airshow. BUT, we would need an 18 wheeler to carry them all... What problems to have!!! :P

Comment

• Can you believe I fit all 7 planes in a Chevy Equinox LOL
                    Attached Files

Comment

• I just picked up one of those CZ T-28s from a friend. Looks like new, only has a handful of flights, and has a Mr RC sound system with amp and 4 TT-25 speakers. Did not get to fly it today as I spent some time getting it set up before the show officially kicked off this morning, but will get a few flights in tomorrow. Can't wait!
                      Pat

Comment

• rifleman...nice job. I have a Jeep JK which probably has similar storage capacity. It can be a challenge to get the birds in there.
                        Most I have ever crammed in there was three. My fleet stand at 4 soon to be 5 by the way

1400mm P-40, 1400mm P-51, 80mm A-4, 90mm F-104, (90mm F-4..TBD).

Recently upgraded the P-51 to the same FMS motor as the P-40, but with a YEP 80A ESC. XT60's as well.
                        Meridian Aeromodelers, Meridian MS

Comment

I just picked up one of those CZ T-28s from a friend. Looks like new, only has a handful of flights, and has a Mr RC sound system with amp and 4 TT-25 speakers. Did not get to fly it today as I spent some time getting it set up before the show officially kicked off this morning, but will get a few flights in tomorrow. Can't wait!
                          You will love it! Its sooo smooth. Seaviper, I'll soon be in the market for a new P51 I'm thinking of going with the freewing offering though :)

Comment

• Originally posted by rifleman_btx View Post

You will love it! Its sooo smooth. Seaviper, I'll soon be in the market for a new P51 I'm thinking of going with the freewing offering though :)
                            Got the maiden and 2 additional flights in today. Man that sound system is AWESOME! Oh, and the plane flew great too! :)
                            Pat

Comment

• A brief reprieve from the infamous rainy and windy season here in Seattle...

Click image for larger version

Name:	secondflight.jpg
Views:	287
Size:	250.3 KB
ID:	117495

My YouTube RC videos:
                              https://www.youtube.com/@toddbreda

Comment

• Hahaha I might have to play with one of those. I've always been skeptical about them being loud enough so I never actually had the desire to pull the trigger

Comment

• Day 569: We've had 2.5" of rain today and it's a swap here. I've been taking off and landing a E-Flite Sport Cub from under the side shed of the hangar, It's really had to believe it cuts through the heavy downpours without any issues.
                                  TiredIron Aviation

Comment

• Hey TI how about sharing some of that rain with us 125 consecutive days without any measurable moisture. I still applaud your dedication.

Comment

• TI's undoubtedly putting any wannabe contenders in the dust and out of reach.
                                      I'm betting by the time he hits the day he don't fly for whatever reason it will be a record that stands longer than any of us will be around to see it get beaten.;)
                                      Warbird Charlie
                                      HSD Skyraider FlightLine OV-10 FMS 1400: P-40B, P-51, F4U, F6F, T-28, P-40E, Pitts, 1700 F4U & F7F, FOX glider Freewing A-6, T-33, P-51 Dynam ME-262, Waco TF Giant P-47; ESM F7F-3 LX PBJ-1 EFL CZ T-28, C-150, 1500 P-51 & FW-190

Comment

• Something else new that I flew yesterday, the coming soon E-Flite Clipped Wing Cub.

At Motion RC we carry the largest selection of electric and gas powered radio control (RC) planes, boats, buggies, cars, helicopters, tanks, trucks, and much more. We also offer a huge selection of lipo batteries, chargers, ESCs, gas engines, motors, radios, and servos. Shop our lowest prices with free shipping.

A guy at the AZ Electric Festival had one for demo, and he let me fly it. I'm not a big Cub or E-Flite fan (although I do love my new CZ T-28!), I was pleasantly surprised at how well it flew! Easy flying, nice aerobatics, insane roll rate (for a Cub), and I greased the landing keeping the tail off for a bit.
                                        Pat

Comment

• Originally posted by OV10 View Post
                                          TI's undoubtedly putting any wannabe contenders in the dust and out of reach.
                                          I'm betting by the time he hits the day he don't fly for whatever reason it will be a record that stands longer than any of us will be around to see it get beaten.;)
                                          I don't ever see myself stopping now unless it's something catastrophic, it's really cool how it seems the planes are just becoming an extension of my hands and mind. Flying helps me forget the anxiety of the day and just relax.
                                          TiredIron Aviation

Comment

Working...
                                          X