Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• very sweet Aros, always loved the artic paint scheme.She looks like a real beast for sure. I'm putting together a 70mm eps foam f16, had it so long it's embarrassing (yea I said eps ;)) but it kept getting pushed back to the end of the build list. just too pretty of an air-frame to toss, f16 is a looker. If I like it in the air maybe get a more current version.
    rc flyin addict

Comment

• Originally posted by RCjetdude View Post

And?
      And....go read the flight report on the F-4 thread. :)

No, seriously, didn't want to plaster the same message in 5 different threads. I have a new favorite plane, and I'm so glad I did an 8S system on this one. It flies great with the stock 6S, but man does that JF90 sing!
      Pat

Comment

• The Phantom is looking good. I've always loved it as a kid. A friend of I went to school with his dad flew one. Aros enjoyed the video and TIron, glad to hear the maiden went good for you. I look forward to hat cam video coming soon or a ride on as Aros had.
        Still Learning:D

Comment

• Spent the weekend with a friend and took some micros to fly at his field. Had multiple flights of my Lippish P.15, UMX Timber, and UMX Aero Commander. It felt a little odd only having small stuff to fly at such a nice field, but I did enjoy flying the micros. The guys at the field really enjoyed the Little Lippisch.

On the last hand toss, I was using a battery with a lower C rating, and the P.15 came up to speed more slowly, and bottomed out on the asphalt runway. It must of sucked up a pebble or something else hard, because it broke a fan blade.

---
          Warbirder

Comment

• Flew my carbon z t28, and two fpv wings

Comment

• Originally posted by mr.frankenjet View Post
              very sweet Aros, always loved the artic paint scheme.She looks like a real beast for sure. I'm putting together a 70mm eps foam f16, had it so long it's embarrassing (yea I said eps ;)) but it kept getting pushed back to the end of the build list. just too pretty of an air-frame to toss, f16 is a looker. If I like it in the air maybe get a more current version.
              Thank you! A real beast for sure but can we trade wing loading please? LOL

My YouTube RC videos:
              https://www.youtube.com/@toddbreda

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxotnik View Post
                Spent the weekend with a friend and took some micros to fly at his field. Had multiple flights of my Lippish P.15, UMX Timber, and UMX Aero Commander. It felt a little odd only having small stuff to fly at such a nice field, but I did enjoy flying the micros. The guys at the field really enjoyed the Little Lippisch.
                Wow that sucker moves! I may have to grab one, looks like a ton of fun!

My YouTube RC videos:

Comment

• Originally posted by Aros.MotionRC View Post

Wow that sucker moves! I may have to grab one, looks like a ton of fun!
                  The P.15 is a joy to fly! It has great high-speed and low-speed flying characteristics. It is very touchy on the ailerons though. I had to fix my aileron rates at 50%. At first, I had my elevator set at 50%, too, but decided that I needed more elevator, to bank and yank the turns, since there’s no rudder, so I increased my elevator rates to 70%. The crazy role rate makes me smile.

---
                  Warbirder

Comment

• Great day for flying yesterday, flew the FW F-86, FMS Red Arrow Hawk and HSD F-16. All awesome!!
                    Click image for larger version

Name:	rN55sa6ASl6IHDRJdlGP7Q.jpg
Views:	288
Size:	137.3 KB
ID:	125384

Click image for larger version

Name:	qStQCipLS42vsvjnquZE6A.jpg
Views:	320
Size:	181.6 KB
ID:	125383

Comment

• Nice jet fleet Porkster! Really like the hangar too!!

Comment

• Thanks Sky Wolf. The weather has gone back to rain so no flying for a bit

Comment

• A little break in the weather here in Iowa. Overcast and light winds, with a temp of 49f. Freewing F-86 was my choice for several flights this afternoon.

Lon

EFlite F-16 80mm, EFite DRACO, EFlite Night Radian, E-Flite P51 1.5m
                          Freewing A-10 80mm, F-86 80mm, F-15 90mm, Avanti. FMS DHC-2 Beaver, Fliteline P-38L ,HSD HME-262, HSD F86.

Comment

• Lon, love what you did with the F-86!! AWESOMENESS :Cool:

Comment

• Originally posted by Sky Wolf View Post
                              Lon, love what you did with the F-86!! AWESOMENESS :Cool:
                              Thanks!! I'm very happy with how the paint scheme turned out.
                              Lon

EFlite F-16 80mm, EFite DRACO, EFlite Night Radian, E-Flite P51 1.5m
                              Freewing A-10 80mm, F-86 80mm, F-15 90mm, Avanti. FMS DHC-2 Beaver, Fliteline P-38L ,HSD HME-262, HSD F86.

Comment

• I concur! Very cool!
                                My YouTube RC videos:

Comment

• yeah, great scheme looks awesome. nice one!

Comment

• More fun today with the A-10, CZ T-28, and the Phantom. We even had a fly by of Sentimental Journey, and T-28, and a C-45 (Beech 18)!

Pat

Comment

• Nice Pat! Great shots.

Flew #6 with my HSD F-16 today. We had a full cockpit AND controller bay hatch ejection! Still trying to get comfortable flying this big heavy girl surrounded by tall trees and obstacles galore. I WILL get there! Enjoy! LOL

My YouTube RC videos:

Comment

• Didn't want any part of that landing lol

Comment

• While I didn't get to fly the L-4 Cub to try the gyros, Dennis let me fly his T-28 twice. Did the takeoff on second flight, first time on the sticks with a warbird. Didn't feel up to the landing as my arms were about to fall off after doing weed control around the runway this morning. But that was fun! Been looking at a Pica T-28 on Fleabay...might just be my second warbird. P-38 is still grounded, but maybe not for long.

Comment

Working...
                                          X