Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Damn tree magnets! Been there a few times!
    My YouTube RC videos:
    https://www.youtube.com/@toddbreda

Comment

• Originally posted by Aros.MotionRC View Post
      Damn tree magnets! Been there a few times!
      ...was thinking of that Aros.

Comment

• Got the maiden and 3 additional flights done on the FLEXJET, and two more sorties on the F-4. The FLEXJET is one sweet flyer, and the Aura stabilizer system is fabulous! Makes my knife edges look like I know what I'm doing! :)
        Pat

Comment

• Wasn't today, but got in a couple of flights the other day with the A-10. Pretty darned windy too!!

Comment

• Day 646: I got two flights in this morning on the Flightline B-24...great flying plane.

Click image for larger version

Name:	B9D93591-BA1C-43E8-BF63-B43EFBF086A5.jpeg
Views:	313
Size:	381.1 KB
ID:	130516
            TiredIron Aviation
            Tired Iron Military Vehicles

Comment

• Got Woodstock II out this mornin' for his maiden... Gotta go house huntin' with the wifey now. :saywha
              Dynam; E-Flite; Freewing

Comment

• Originally posted by BluesDragon View Post
                Got Woodstock II out this mornin' for his maiden... Gotta go house huntin' with the wifey now. :saywha
                Good on ya and I like the yellow accents!
                Flew mine as well and GF came along. Took 4 planes total and flew them all - 1 casualty. Was her first time at an RC field and she had a blast. Got to see all of the highs and the lows.

Comment

• Woodstock II - priceless...

Comment

• Originally posted by F22trainer View Post

Flew mine as well and GF came along. Took 4 planes total and flew them all - 1 casualty. Was her first time at an RC field and she had a blast. Got to see all of the highs and the lows.
                    looks repairable. Only good thing about balsa is it's not so bad to repair

Comment

• I flew the 26, f7f, czt28, and my 2 wings. Got 14 flights done today, and 5 yesterday

Comment

• Originally posted by rifleman_btx View Post

looks repairable. Only good thing about balsa is it's not so bad to repair
                        While it is probably repairable, it will be only cosmetic. This prototype will never fly again.
                        Version 2.0 wil be a jewel.

Comment

• Ah heck of a model anyway very cool!

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	127BF984-58F6-44C3-ADFE-2608F6C2277E.jpeg
Views:	332
Size:	214.1 KB
ID:	130627 Day 647: Today is my 34th anniversary so we’re in Pigeon Forge, TN for a couple nights this means it’s UMX time. Flying the A-10 and Timber.
                            Click image for larger version

Name:	D094C823-AD51-499A-847F-AE23D4DC97D4.jpeg
Views:	313
Size:	213.9 KB
ID:	130626

TiredIron Aviation

Comment

• Happy anniversary! I can't get used to seeing you in a shirt that doesn't have Tired Iron Aviation on it. LOL

Comment

• Happy 34th to you and your Mrs. A victorious feat not seen often enough these days. Congrats on ya both!
                                Dynam; E-Flite; Freewing

Comment

• Originally posted by RCjetdude View Post
                                  Happy anniversary! I can't get used to seeing you in a shirt that doesn't have Tired Iron Aviation on it. LOL
                                  Lol...it’s a Joe Nall shirt, I had to dress up for my anniversary
                                  TiredIron Aviation

Comment

• Originally posted by F22trainer View Post

Thanks F22trainer! It is still a work in progress.. as far as cosmetics go. Sorry for your misfortune as well, and you're correct.. version 2.0 is much easier when you factor in the "shoulda, coulda, and woulda's" from 1.0. Can't wait to see 2.0 in the air!
                                    Dynam; E-Flite; Freewing

Comment

• Happy Anniversary!
                                      My YouTube RC videos:
                                      https://www.youtube.com/@toddbreda

Comment

• If this was a jukebox I'd select that infamous song from 77 by the Little River Band for ya'll. :)
                                        Warbird Charlie
                                        HSD Skyraider FlightLine OV-10 FMS 1400: P-40B, P-51, F4U, F6F, T-28, P-40E, Pitts, 1700 F4U & F7F, FOX glider Freewing A-6, T-33, P-51 Dynam ME-262, Waco TF Giant P-47; ESM F7F-3 LX PBJ-1 EFL CZ T-28, C-150, 1500 P-51 & FW-190

Comment

• Originally posted by Aros.MotionRC View Post
                                          Nice Pat! Great shots.

Flew #6 with my HSD F-16 today. We had a full cockpit AND controller bay hatch ejection! Still trying to get comfortable flying this big heavy girl surrounded by tall trees and obstacles galore. I WILL get there! Enjoy! LOL

that's awesome
                                          rc flyin addict

Comment

Working...
                                          X