Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chump change compared to the John Deere equipment!!! LOL Just guessing, but I bet I'm close.... Very cool bird! Does it use JP5? LOL

Comment

• Originally posted by Hardway View Post
      Chump change compared to the John Deere equipment!!! LOL Just guessing, but I bet I'm close.... Very cool bird! Does it use JP5? LOL
      I thought so also, and he confirmed my suspicions. 100LL no diesel!

Comment

• Flew 10 flights today
        17th flight on F4
        8th on F18
        11 on citation

Comment

• Unexpected day off and got to fly in the early AM. Took my resto-mod 3 channel traineralong with my fav’s the Pt-17 and T6. Nothing like sunrise flying in AZ.
          As I set it on the ready line, I hear from The regulars “...you brought a new plane!”
          Got a good laugh and 4 uneventful fun flights with it. After winds picked up around 10ish I resumed work on the Ryan.

Comment

• Flew my LX F4 today 1st flight normal awesomness,2nd flight I tried to extend the flare and land on the mains......too bad I hit the darn pilot barrier,trying to make a better landing tore 1 wingtip off and messed nose retract up.
            I feel dumb such a gentle good flying airplane wadded up in a ball from pilot error.
            I did get 3 good flights on roc hobby f18

Comment

• Today was "Training Command Day" Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	361
Size:	297.1 KB
ID:	136064 at Deer Creek Lake State Park, Mt . Sterling, Ohio.

Comment

• Love the TA-4J conversion!
                Pat

Comment

• Still getting settled in the new homestead. Will probably be another week before I can set my birds free again. I did, however, plant my pole and flew my flags again today! :Cool:
                  Dynam; E-Flite; Freewing

Comment

• Originally posted by BluesDragon View Post
                    Still getting settled in the new homestead. Will probably be another week before I can set my birds free again. I did, however, plant my pole and flew my flags again today! :Cool:
                    I'm digging your priorities :Cool:
                    TiredIron Aviation
                    Tired Iron Military Vehicles

Comment

Still getting settled in the new homestead. Will probably be another week before I can set my birds free again. I did, however, plant my pole and flew my flags again today! :Cool:
                      At least you’ll be done before it gets really HOTTER!

Comment

• Originally posted by TiredIronGRB View Post

I'm digging your priorities :Cool:
                        You know it was the first thing I did here too. Kinda like my pups... had to mark my territory right off the bat. :)
                        It's all coming along well. Just need to hang the pics and things inside and then tackle the yard. Only after that can I begin on my garage/hanger.
                        Dynam; E-Flite; Freewing

Comment

• Maidened the F105 today on a high c 3s1800 made for quad racing. It was a pleasure and other than the silver paint's tendency to disappear in the haze, it was a lot of fun and will become a regular model to bring with me.

Comment

• Originally posted by F22trainer View Post

At least you’ll be done before it gets really HOTTER!
                            Right....106 today!?!?! Getting crazy hot already! I was considering waiting for winter to roll back around before doing the yard. Then the wife cracked her whip at me! LOL
                            Dynam; E-Flite; Freewing

Comment

• I was in a hand launcher kind of mood today so I flew a ME-163, P-15, F-105 and an old F-22.

Then I got to spend some time with the most important member of Tirediron Aviation...

Click image for larger version

Name:	20180608_224908789_iOS.jpg
Views:	362
Size:	218.6 KB
ID:	136219
                              TiredIron Aviation
                              Tired Iron Military Vehicles

Comment

• I mowed my back field where my runway is at took about 2-3 hours and after I got done my arms were sun burned:Sweating: So I'm going to wait for the sun burn to heal before I can work on my runway. Dumb me I knew better and should have used some sunblock!

Comment

• Originally posted by Mad Baron View Post
                                  I mowed my back field where my runway is at took about 2-3 hours and after I got done my arms were sun burned:Sweating: So I'm going to wait for the sun burn to heal before I can work on my runway. Dumb me I knew better and should have used some sunblock!
                                  So now you’re Red Baron?
                                  zoom in close...

get ya some aloe Vera and take it easy dude!

Comment

Right....106 today!?!?! Getting crazy hot already! I was considering waiting for winter to roll back around before doing the yard. Then the wife cracked her whip at me! LOL
                                    Giterdone, Blues. Then come visit us at AMPS - “Yawn@Dawn” event next weekend 6/16 on Sat.
                                    A warm up for “Dawn Patrol”

Comment

So now you’re Red Baron?
                                      zoom in close...

get ya some aloe Vera and take it easy dude!
                                      The sunburned BaronLOL. That is a cool graphic on the plane.

Comment

Giterdone, Blues. Then come visit us at AMPS - “Yawn@Dawn” event next weekend 6/16 on Sat.
                                        A warm up for “Dawn Patrol”
                                        I plan on being there done or not. Almost done with the inside now. Just need to put my office together. Then on to the garage/hanger. Setting up the yard (front and back) will get done between the melting points we're dealing with around here already. :Sweating:
                                        Dynam; E-Flite; Freewing

Comment

I plan on being there done or not. Almost done with the inside now. Just need to put my office together. Then on to the garage/hanger. Setting up the yard (front and back) will get done between the melting points we're dealing with around here already. :Sweating:
                                          :Cool:
                                          Did a little flying this morning but must get some yard done myself this afternoon...
                                          or face one of those whips you were talking about.:Whew:

Comment

Working...
                                          X