Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The amount of hours you have on the sticks must be amazing! Just it SHOULD start to feel natural. Getting grooves in your palms and fingers!!

Grossman56
    Team Gross!

Comment

• Got to maiden my FW Mirage yesterday. She flew awesome, she rolls fast! I brought out my FW 70mm F16 as well. My uncle brought out his RC Lander F16, FW 64mm A10, and HK Vampire.

Comment

• It is a good feeling when you just correct something without thought. The funny thing is, you do not realize it at the time!:)It is only after you land, and sometimes when you are having a break that it hits you.
        I will be heading out to my home field in the morning with my FMS Shangri La P51D.
        Looks like being a hot day 38*C + but I will take the extra chance I am getting with a four day week. [twelve hour day to get it]
        It will be a three litre day for water.
        Regards and respect
        Daryl

Comment

• Originally posted by Aros.MotionRC View Post
          A brief reprieve from the infamous rainy and windy season here in Seattle...

Click image for larger version

Name:	secondflight.jpg
Views:	286
Size:	250.3 KB
ID:	117495
          That looks ace Aros!
          it's my third week away from home and I've not been able to fly anything, either poor weather or too busy :(

Comment

• Picked this up last year at Perry, GA swap meet. $100 NIB. Set up with 4s/4000, 60 amp ESC, Admiral stabilizer. About 15 cycles....she’s got potential!!
            GP Sport Zero, scratch built MA Sky Skimmer, VQ SBD, Eflite Pulse XT & RV-9, FW Stinger 64, Hanger 9 Saratoga, GP P6-E Hawk, FMS Stuka & B-25, Lanyu Do335, PZ Albatros, Eflite Hurricane 25e, Airfield F4-U, Freewing P-51D, Dynam Tempest, Bf-110 & 182, GWS Mustang & Formosa, FZ Switch, Eflite L-4, RocHobby Critical Mass, Alien Aircraft Gadget, RCM&E scratch built CanDoo, Dynaflite Piece O’Cake, HK Ventus, FZ Beaver, Avios Sea Fury, Uravitch 52" OV-10, Herr Engineering J-3

Comment

• Originally posted by Porkster View Post
              That looks ace Aros! it's my third week away from home and I've not been able to fly anything, either poor weather or too busy :(
              Thanks! Starting to get her dialed in...I really lucked out with decent weather this past weekend. Doesn't come around often this time of year trust me. :Rainning:

My YouTube RC videos:
              https://www.youtube.com/@toddbreda

Comment

Thanks! Starting to get her dialed in...I really lucked out with decent weather this past weekend. Doesn't come around often this time of year trust me. :Rainning:
                Have you changed the setup from your last one?
                TiredIron Aviation
                Tired Iron Military Vehicles

Comment

• The only thing different so far is I removed the on-board stock gyro and replaced it with the Cortex. Still dialing her in but so far I am very impressed with the Cortex.
                  My YouTube RC videos:

Comment

The only thing different so far is I removed the on-board stock gyro and replaced it with the Cortex. Still dialing her in but so far I am very impressed with the Cortex.
                    I'm not going to run one.
                    TiredIron Aviation

Comment

• Yeah you really don't need to. With where you fly (compared to my industrial area) I would be a lot more comfortable without a gyro...
                      My YouTube RC videos:

Comment

Yeah you really don't need to. With where you fly (compared to my industrial area) I would be a lot more comfortable without a gyro...
                        So you're still running the same rates and expo you sent me before?
                        TiredIron Aviation

Comment

• If I sent you the rates and expo from my first one then I am definitely using different throws and rates. My expo is down to 15% instead of 40%. Too much slop and definitely contributed to my stress flying the first one. Do you fly Spektrum? If so I can send you my file...
                          My YouTube RC videos:

Comment

If I sent you the rates and expo from my first one then I am definitely using different throws and rates. My expo is down to 15% instead of 40%. Too much slop and definitely contributed to my stress flying the first one. Do you fly Spektrum? If so I can send you my file...
                            Yes, tiredirongrb@gmail.com
                            TiredIron Aviation

Comment

• Had a good warbird outing today. Freewing Me-262, Durafly Bf-109E, Durafly Spitfire Vb, and EFlite Hurricane 25e, multiple flight each. 24 minutes long. Sorry. The description lists when the different planes fly.
                              ---
                              Warbirder

Comment

• These guys have not talked for a while.... you better off giving him a call and go over the details of the airplane settings.

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	part0.jpg
Views:	344
Size:	103.8 KB
ID:	118831 Weathered in again this weekend. On a positive note, all my birds are getting their required maintenance done finally! Sadly, no flying.

me, the squadron, and the staffelhunds
                                  Meridian Aeromodelers, Meridian MS

Comment

• Second that, rain and more rain to the central states. Its not that cold anymore so was able to do some required maintenance and tuning, electric and glow, cycling the lipo batteries to their storage state.
                                    Flew the Sbach w its new Leopard motor, but had some thrust issues, at least was able to land it safely.

Comment

• An unexpected cold but sunny Sunday meant I could get 3 flights on my A10, 3 on my wots wot biplane and discovered my new prop for the mustang was heavily out of balance...doh! Should have checked that before I left! Never mind.

Comment

• Day: 577 Gorgeous day, light wind and 70. I flew a Dynam PBY Catalina, an E-flite Corsair (The A-10 Annihilator) and my big L4 Carbon Z Cub.

Click image for larger version

Name:	20180219_212654008_iOS.jpg
Views:	397
Size:	336.6 KB
ID:	118941
                                        TiredIron Aviation

Comment

• Originally posted by TiredIronGRB View Post
                                          Day: 577 Gorgeous day, light wind and 70. I flew a Dynam PBY Catalina, an E-flite Corsair (The A-10 Annihilator) and my big L4 Carbon Z Cub.
                                          :Crying2: I guess this means that "annihilator" is gonna have to meet the "Macerator" @ NEFI :Devil: LOL
                                          Warbird Charlie
                                          HSD Skyraider FlightLine OV-10 FMS 1400: P-40B, P-51, F4U, F6F, T-28, P-40E, Pitts, 1700 F4U & F7F, FOX glider Freewing A-6, T-33, P-51 Dynam ME-262, Waco TF Giant P-47; ESM F7F-3 LX PBJ-1 EFL CZ T-28, C-150, 1500 P-51 & FW-190

Comment

Working...
                                          X