Clear All

• Click image for larger version

Name:	30052048_10216618804241330_1668473501804863566_o.jpg
Views:	176
Size:	424.5 KB
ID:	128254
    AMA 1102566

Comment

• Nice! I've been eye balling that one for a while now. How ya liking it?
      Dynam; E-Flite; Freewing

Comment

• Originally posted by BluesDragon View Post
        Nice! I've been eye balling that one for a while now. How ya liking it?
        Excellent except the stock lg is junk. Tired Iron helped me out though! Without that this thing would be a hand launcher belly lander for me. I did a immelman with it this morning. Boy was that ugly lol.
        AMA 1102566

Comment

• It's that time of year, so this is what I flew at our field today.

Click image for larger version  Name:	me rolling the field 2018.JPG Views:	1 Size:	96.9 KB ID:	128292
          Aeromaster 35% Extra 260 (under construction), Hanger 9 40 size P51, SIG Somethin' Extra, Hanger 9 40 size Super Stick, Eflite F4U-1A Corsair, Eflite Carbon Z Yak 54, Freewing Panther F9F, 1/5 scale Piper L4 (in box), Addiction XL (in box), Parkzone Super Cub, Eflite UM's F-16, P51, Revolution & Spitfire, Durafly Das Ugly Stick, Twisted Hobbys Crack Yak & Mini Crack Yak, Align T-Rex 600, Motion RC Avanti (under construction)

Comment

• A break in weather today. Multiple flights with the Beaver after work at the lake.
            Lon

EFlite F-16 80mm, EFite DRACO, EFlite Night Radian, E-Flite P51 1.5m
            Freewing A-10 80mm, F-86 80mm, F-15 90mm, Avanti. FMS DHC-2 Beaver, Fliteline P-38L ,HSD HME-262, HSD F86.

Comment

• The lakes are still froze on this side of the state:(

Comment

• Wow, too bad about the B-29!

Comment

• Originally posted by Sky Wolf View Post
                  Wow, too bad about the B-29!
                  My thought too :(
                  Warbird Charlie
                  HSD Skyraider FlightLine OV-10 FMS 1400: P-40B, P-51, F4U, F6F, T-28, P-40E, Pitts, 1700 F4U & F7F, FOX glider Freewing A-6, T-33, P-51 Dynam ME-262, Waco TF Giant P-47; ESM F7F-3 LX PBJ-1 EFL CZ T-28, C-150, 1500 P-51 & FW-190

Comment

• Yeah, the b29 was a real shame. Wasn't the only wipeout. ;)

Comment

• Originally posted by Sky Wolf View Post
                      Wow, too bad about the B-29!
                      That is a major bummer,what a beautiful aircraft she was. Was interesting to see a Gannet in the video as well, certainly don't see them often! Worked with the restoration crew for the only airworthy one here in the states, and it is a beast!

Comment

• Tirediron, you found some cool yard gnomes there. I thought I saw another V tail in there. My wife would shot me if I came home with something like that.
                        Still Learning:D

Comment

• Got in a few flights this weekend on my helicopters at Helis Over Apache Pass. Unfortunately, I had a tail rotor failure and a hard landing on the Huey, but the damage is fixable and she will fly again.

Comment

• Those are just so cool, Delta. :Cool:

Comment

• Yep, couldn't agree more nice mate, glad the Huey will live to fight another day. ;)

Comment

• Thanks guys, the repairs have already started on the Huey. Also have a few more new heli projects in the works.

Comment

• A friend did a similar flight in our field.

Attached Files

Comment

• Flew this little jewel with new owners pilot today, before the winds got fierce but still got bounced but good a few times.

Comment

• I flew (on) an Airbus A321. Was in Dallas overnight and for meetings today. Sorry Mike, Dave, and Ant, did not have time to meet up with you guys this time around.
                                      Pat

Comment

• Originally posted by crxmanpat View Post
                                        I flew (on) an Airbus A321. Was in Dallas overnight and for meetings today. Sorry Mike, Dave, and Ant, did not have time to meet up with you guys this time around.
                                        Ugly weather here in PHX...good time to be elsewhere.

Comment

• Originally posted by crxmanpat View Post
                                          I flew (on) an Airbus A321. Was in Dallas overnight and for meetings today. Sorry Mike, Dave, and Ant, did not have time to meet up with you guys this time around.
                                          See you next time Pat!

Comment

Working...
                                          X