• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by rifleman_btx View Post
    From the P38 to the B26 comprised of what I flew today
    Looks like a real hangar to me :Cool:

Comment

• Yes! And that pic was from yesterday, we were at the smithville airport doing static displays for their annual fly in. Always a great time and usually some pretty cool aircraft come in.

Comment

• A Timber with admiral 3300s, and a UMX waco

Comment

• Originally posted by rifleman_btx View Post
          I flew my FL tigercat, cz T28, FL P38, Hellcat, B26, and FZ seawind today, approximately 14 flights total. Loads of fun today. And my mom came back home from the hospital as well. So all in all a truly perfect Sunday in Texas.
          I don't know the situation, but anytime mom is in the hospital that's not good, but I'm glad to hear she make it home. She is in my prayers friend.
          Still Learning:D

Comment

• Thanks my friend, we're all doing well tonight mom is watching her dance program she always watches on Monday nights.

Comment

• Got to fly this today...
              only 170 hours on the Hobbs.

Comment

• Had my own warbirds festival today, since our club held our annual one on Saturday, the weather was bad and the flight patterns were full so I didn't get to fly as much as I wanted (but then I never get enough flying no matter what). The weather still isn't great, but just getting out is reward enough.

Hugh "Wildman" Wiedman
                Hangar: FL/FW: Mig 29 "Cobra", A-10 Arctic, F18 Canadian & Tiger Meet, F16 Wild Weasel, F4 Phantom & Blue Angel, 1600 Corsair & Spitfire, Olive B-24, Stinger 90, Red Avanti. Extreme Flight-FW-190 Red Tulip, Slick 60, 60" Extra 300 V2, 62" MXS Heavy Metal, MXS Green, & Demonstrator. FMS-1700mm P-51, Red Bull Corsair. E-Flite-70mm twin SU-30, Beast Bi-Plane 60", P2 Bi-Plane, P-51.

Comment

• Also threw in my Yak for a little acrobatic fun. Although this Yak was discontinued, I've had it for several years and I love flying it-have 2 in case I destroy the first (yes, several mishaps but so far have fixed them all so the 2nd is still a virgin).

Hugh "Wildman" Wiedman
                  Hangar: FL/FW: Mig 29 "Cobra", A-10 Arctic, F18 Canadian & Tiger Meet, F16 Wild Weasel, F4 Phantom & Blue Angel, 1600 Corsair & Spitfire, Olive B-24, Stinger 90, Red Avanti. Extreme Flight-FW-190 Red Tulip, Slick 60, 60" Extra 300 V2, 62" MXS Heavy Metal, MXS Green, & Demonstrator. FMS-1700mm P-51, Red Bull Corsair. E-Flite-70mm twin SU-30, Beast Bi-Plane 60", P2 Bi-Plane, P-51.

Comment

• 3 packs through the FW f-86. Its a tough call between the FMS a6m and the fw f86 for best flying foam rc plane.
                    AMA 1102566

Comment

• I flew 3 packs in my seawind off my pond. Was a good time for flying! One of the easiest planes to fly off the water ever, I love this plane!

Comment

• Here's a look at my at home flying area, yes we own both sides of the road.

Comment

• Originally posted by F22trainer View Post
                          Got to fly this today...
                          only 170 hours on the Hobbs.
                          Dangit! I really want to get my pilot license someday. For about 3 years now I had my eyes set on the Searey anphib. Someday I hope. :Straight-Face:

Comment

• Well, ya already know an Instructor!

Comment

• [QUOTE=rifleman_btx;n132779]I flew 3 packs in my seawind off my pond. Was a good time for flying! One of the easiest planes to fly off the water ever, I love this plane![/QUOTE Best of both worlds man! I'd haffta take a fishin pole with me.

Comment

• Originally posted by F22trainer View Post
                                Well, ya already know an Instructor!
                                Yes indeed!

Comment

• [QUOTE=CZ Flyer;n132825]
                                  Originally posted by rifleman_btx View Post
                                  I flew 3 packs in my seawind off my pond. Was a good time for flying! One of the easiest planes to fly off the water ever, I love this plane![/QUOTE Best of both worlds man! I'd haffta take a fishin pole with me.
                                  Absolutely, it's all right there. I love it!

Comment

• Aerohawks field Iowa City, Iowa. Weather is great and a few other club members taking advantage of this fine flying conditions. It may take a while, but i'm adjusting to this retirement thing :)
                                    I showed up last night, loaded trailer in tow. 5 flights with the A-10 before noon.
                                    Lon

EFlite F-16 80mm, EFite DRACO, EFlite Night Radian, E-Flite P51 1.5m
                                    Freewing A-10 80mm, F-86 80mm, F-15 90mm, Avanti. FMS DHC-2 Beaver, Fliteline P-38L ,HSD HME-262, HSD F86.

Comment

• Took the kids out to the field this mornin'. Another good day... no glue needed! :bluecool
                                      Dynam; E-Flite; Freewing

Comment

• Originally posted by BluesDragon View Post
                                        Took the kids out to the field this mornin'. Another good day... no glue needed! :bluecool
                                        So was this your maiden with the Corsair?

Comment

• Broke out the seawind today again, man it's so good to fly at home again. One day I'm gonna get with my dad about moving the fence over by the driveway so I can make a landing strip for my land based planes as well. Anyway ran three packs through her and it was three total perfection flights with touch and goes and everything has a glide slope from 80 feet up to touchdown is right at 150 yards dead stick, just crazy numbers. Absolutely a beautiful plane to fly off water. Flight off the grass field of our club it handled perfectly take off to landing. I would definitely give it a 5 star rating for that, the only weak point is the nose gear retract unit slips the pushrod from time to time, but it does takes some serious force to do so, so the entire plane would receive 4 stars as a whole. As assembly and fit and finish are totally 5 star worthy. In other words the fly zone seawind is one hell of a plane across the board.

Comment

Working...
                                          X