Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yes yes yes! I had 3 as well, I just loved how smooth they were. I had a camera on mine, as it was really good at carrying it.

Comment

• Nice, I don't think I ever had a cam on mine. It was years ago...I will have to check the ol' archives. This is what happens when you fly lose sight of one over your head and straight into a light pole.

Light Pole 1. E-flite P-38 0.

Click image for larger version  Name:	p38crash.jpg Views:	1 Size:	172.9 KB ID:	137608
      My YouTube RC videos:
      https://www.youtube.com/@toddbreda

Comment

• Wow, that's a lot of foam confetti. :(
        Pat

Comment

• Dang man, hate when those pesky things pop up to bite you.. the dog there looks like he was thinking finally got that one.

Comment

• Originally posted by crxmanpat View Post
            Wow, that's a lot of foam confetti. :(
            U should've seen the confetti when my ArticThunder altercation with TIA occurred @ eWEEK last fall. :Scared::Poo: :wacky
            Warbird Charlie
            HSD Skyraider FlightLine OV-10 FMS 1400: P-40B, P-51, F4U, F6F, T-28, P-40E, Pitts, 1700 F4U & F7F, FOX glider Freewing A-6, T-33, P-51 Dynam ME-262, Waco TF Giant P-47; ESM F7F-3 LX PBJ-1 EFL CZ T-28, C-150, 1500 P-51 & FW-190

Comment

• Just finished testing a landing gear repair in a tropical depression lol. All went well

Comment

• Originally posted by crxmanpat View Post
                Wow, that's a lot of foam confetti. :(
                "Foamage"
                TiredIron Aviation
                Tired Iron Military Vehicles

Comment

• Of course I cheated a bit as it was a seaplane :)

Comment

• Today, F-4 and Force 1 Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	293
Size:	304.9 KB
ID:	137831

Comment

• Dragged my butt out of bed early this morning and headed out to the SAGE field in Marana. Maidened the Air Hooterville Waco, and got two flights with the Sensei, and one with the Calypso. Good day of flying.

Comment

• George flew day 699 in the rain at NEFI. Got to horsing around and broke the nose off his Carbon Cub, again.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20180621_150729.jpg
Views:	320
Size:	153.5 KB
ID:	137943

Name:	IMG_20180621_150747.jpg
Views:	324
Size:	215.9 KB
ID:	137944

Then he decided to take a bath.. :Silly:

Name:	IMG_20180621_151241.jpg
Views:	325
Size:	427.3 KB
ID:	137945

Comment

• Noting like a horse trough to make a red neck hot tub!!! LOL

Comment

• Originally posted by Hardway View Post
                            Noting like a horse trough to make a red neck hot tub!!! LOL
                            We use a trough like that for a doggie wading pool, so the furry brats can jump in to cool off whenever they feel like it during our scorching summer.

Comment

• Brought the Avanti out today , ran 6 flights in nice blue sky's !
                              Attached Files

Comment

• Gotta love blue skies and fair winds!

Flew my FMS 70mm F/A-18F today. Kept the tank on and it still flew like it was clean. Adding the missiles is another story.
                                My YouTube RC videos:
                                https://www.youtube.com/@toddbreda

Comment

• Originally posted by Aros.MotionRC View Post
                                  Gotta love blue skies and fair winds!

Flew my FMS 70mm F/A-18F today. Kept the tank on and it still flew like it was clean. Adding the missiles is another story.
                                  A-10 demonstrated similar undesirable attributes...

Comment

• Today's flying circus was this!

Comment

• rifleman_btx, glad you got out and did some sorties this morning. Beautiful day here, but gotta do my chores. Hopin' to do the check ride for the A-10 on Sunday. We'll see. Best, LB
                                      I solemnly swear to "over-celebrate" the smallest of victories.
                                      ~Lucky B*st*rd~

You'll never be good at something unless you're willing to suck at it first.
                                      ~Anonymous~

AMA#116446

Comment

• It was fun and relaxing today, they all flew excellent even with the 15+ wind blowing. Even the B26 was as tame as can be. Very good day, I hope you can get her out and fly as well. I'm hoping to have my A10 check ride either next weekend or sometime that week following.:Smug:

Comment

• I took a few planes out today to get some stick time in, flew my B-26, Carbon z Cessna, Pandora, & the Bearcat. The Bearcat was its maiden flight just a few clicks of right aileron and it flew hands off. Since I only get a chance to fly about once a month due to my job and life I value any time I get to fly!

Comment

Working...
                                          X