Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Two flights with the Sensei and one with Air Hooterville this morning. Finished up the last flight, just before the wind started kicking up, at which point, the thermometer at the SAGE Field read 100 degrees already.

Comment

• Very nice pic!

Comment

• The in-flight photo is a screen-grab from the Matecam 808 keychain camera. For a cheap little camera, I'm very pleased with the video quality.

Comment

• Absolutely! I'm very impressed with it as well.

Comment

• Tigercat!

Comment

• My 8 year old son Nathan is taking on the challenge to fly everyday for a year. George is quite an inspiration.

Comment

• Good times, and nice flying!:Cool:

Comment

• Awesome!
                  My YouTube RC videos:
                  https://www.youtube.com/@toddbreda

Comment

• An 8 year old that flies every day for a year, will be flying circles around all of us at the end of that year. I think that's awesome Steve.

Comment

• I am really going to encourage him to keep at it. Already got another plane coming for him. I need to get him his own radio too but yeah, he should be a pretty good pilot after flying everyday for a year.

Comment

• It is indeed awesome when they get involved, my 15 year old is getting better all the time

Comment

• I had a fun moment with some friends over vacation. We went to the ocean (WA coast) and I brought my E-flite Ascent. Perfect beach sailplane. With some tutoring (and 5 mistakes high) I handed my radio over to no less than 2 adults and 1 teenage girl. They all really enjoyed the sense of flight, of being in control and one with the model that we sometimes take for granted after years and years. Both adults are seriously considering getting into the hobby. So cool!

My YouTube RC videos:

Comment

• Heck yeah man that's really awesome. Then you give the the fpv experience and that is really what gets them hooked

Comment

• Here's a short vid of one of my flights...

So technically this is what I flew Wednesday. ;)

My YouTube RC videos:

Comment

• I finally maidened my Graupner 1.75m He-111 yesterday. She felt unusually pitchy and odd in the turns. I’m sure that my elevator throws are set too high (even with 30% expo), but I think that I may have been a bit tail heavy, as well. Only got in the one flight before storms rolled in. Will take her back out today, adjust the Cg a bit forward and do some in flight Cg tests. Should have done the Cg Test while flying yesterday. The He-111 really moves though. It kinda reminds me of my P-38 and Mossie. It certainly doesn’t feel like a lethargic bomber.

[youtube]https://youtu.be/KNUkZ8GHEUU[/youtube]
                                ---
                                Warbirder

Comment

• Currently at the field flying these! And have 2 successful flights on the A10. I tell ya this, it sure makes me look like a good pilot! LOL

Comment

• Almost a disaster with the PT-17. Loss of control on takeoff due to stripped servo started fluttering as I tried to compensate for the Xwind. Broke a prop but could have been really bad. Anyone know how to get the servo tape? Couldn’t find...

Comment

• Nice fleet there! Took my Phantom to the school for two flights. Mt. Rainier is in full glory today.

Click image for larger version

Name:	screenshotf4.jpg
Views:	148
Size:	204.7 KB
ID:	141499

My YouTube RC videos:

Comment

• Originally posted by Aros.MotionRC View Post
                                        Nice fleet there! Took my Phantom to the school for two flights. Mt. Rainier is in full glory today.

Click image for larger version

Name:	screenshotf4.jpg
Views:	148
Size:	204.7 KB
ID:	141499

Truly a nice day in WA when you can see that far. Great shot and nice flying!

Comment

• I did loose my p38 due to a structural failure in the production of the plane, no glue on the firewall area after looking at it close. The spinner rear plate snapped on contact with the ground. No blades were loose or missing as this was the second flight on the plane for the day after doing begining of the day preflight checks. There was no loose or out of balanced prop blade or anything. The rip was clean and straight. The foam clean as though there was no glue on it. As for the other side it was crushed on impact with the powerline. As you can see the motorboard was turned sideways from its natural position.

Comment

Working...
                                          X