X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Aros.MotionRC View Post
    Nice fleet there! Took my Phantom to the school for two flights. Mt. Rainier is in full glory today.

Nice flight, lovely spot, great camera and colours. (which cam?)

Comment

• Originally posted by rifleman_btx View Post
      I did loose my p38 due to a structural failure in the production of the plane, no glue on the firewall area after looking at it close. The spinner rear plate snapped on contact with the ground. No blades were loose or missing as this was the second flight on the plane for the day after doing begining of the day preflight checks. There was no loose or out of balanced prop blade or anything. The rip was clean and straight. The foam clean as though there was no glue on it. As for the other side it was crushed on impact with the powerline. As you can see the motorboard was turned sideways from its natural position.
      Darn shame. I feel for you. Pics are a bit small to see but I get the idea. :(

Comment

• Thanks man, just a pain when this happens. On an up note the A10 got 4 flights with no issues at all. Extremely pleased with that plane.

Comment

• Originally posted by Grantham Kid View Post

Nice flight, lovely spot, great camera and colours. (which cam?)
          Thanks fellas...(Bummer about the P-38!!) I am using the RunCam2. Great camera...Good quality HD, wide lens...I think it's a smidge better than the Mobius although they are both very similar.

My YouTube RC videos:
          https://www.youtube.com/@toddbreda

Comment

• I would have to agree looking at the video and pic is great

Comment

• This is a fun jet. Might get another :) I'm thinking an F86

Comment

• 20mph gusts. Love this guys frame. It can handle it all. Click image for larger version

Name:	36808268_10217333090978052_7393811888263397376_o.jpg
Views:	195
Size:	101.9 KB
ID:	141558
                AMA 1102566

Comment

• Originally posted by Aros.MotionRC View Post

Thanks fellas...(Bummer about the P-38!!) I am using the RunCam2. Great camera...Good quality HD, wide lens...I think it's a smidge better than the Mobius although they are both very similar.
                  Thanks for that, I ordered the Hawkeye Firefly recently as it was on special. My SJ4000s are too big and my 808 #16 has passed its' use by date too. I like the idea of the on board gyro in the cam.

Comment

• Got quite a few flights in this weekend. Was flying for almost 6 hours on Saturday. Flew the F-4, FMS P-47, and 500 UH-1C Huey.

Comment

• I like that UH1 very cool

Comment

• Got in a few flights this morning with the F-4, and with this old beat up Phoenix. Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	359
Size:	318.6 KB
ID:	141630

Comment

• Beautiful sky and flying conditions this morning at the field in Dubuque Iowa.
                          Lon

EFlite F-16 80mm, EFite DRACO, EFlite Night Radian, E-Flite P51 1.5m
                          Freewing A-10 80mm, F-86 80mm, F-15 90mm, Avanti. FMS DHC-2 Beaver, Fliteline P-38L ,HSD HME-262, HSD F86.

Comment

• Lon...............Your club site is what ALL flying sites should be if it was a perfect world. :Cool:
                            Warbird Charlie
                            HSD Skyraider FlightLine OV-10 FMS 1400: P-40B, P-51, F4U, F6F, T-28, P-40E, Pitts, 1700 F4U & F7F, FOX glider Freewing A-6, T-33, P-51 Dynam ME-262, Waco TF Giant P-47; ESM F7F-3 LX PBJ-1 EFL CZ T-28, C-150, 1500 P-51 & FW-190

Comment

• Absolutely, very cool!

Comment

• We're flying tomorrow morning, so looking forward to it.

Comment

• Originally posted by OV10 View Post
                                  Lon...............Your club site is what ALL flying sites should be if it was a perfect world. :Cool:
                                  Hey Charlie...yes, our Iowa City Aerohawks field is outstanding....pic today was at the Dubuque field, which is pretty nice, but nothing compared to the Iowa City one. We had a camp over and night flight this last Saturday...wow, what a blast. One of the guys with a drone took this picture of our lights setup to fly that night.
                                  Click image for larger version

Name:	field night flight.jpg
Views:	219
Size:	165.7 KB
ID:	141998
                                  Lon

EFlite F-16 80mm, EFite DRACO, EFlite Night Radian, E-Flite P51 1.5m
                                  Freewing A-10 80mm, F-86 80mm, F-15 90mm, Avanti. FMS DHC-2 Beaver, Fliteline P-38L ,HSD HME-262, HSD F86.

Comment

• No flying today (work in the morning, thunderstorms in the afternoon), but I did edit a video of the second flight of Air Hooterville from last week.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hoomi View Post
                                      No flying today (work in the morning, thunderstorms in the afternoon), but I did edit a video of the second flight of Air Hooterville from last week.
                                      LOL, would you believe work for me meant flying around and dodging the T-storms yesterday and today, but going early and finish by noon.

Comment

• Aaaah the good life

Comment

• Finally got a full video of my A10. I'm really enjoying this plane. Also on the day had the tigercat and CZ T28. Btw all flew equally as nice as the next, regardless of sizes. Also my son did his first loop with his plane. Little steps:Cool:

Comment

Working...
                                          X