Motion RC Gift Cards - The Perfect Gift!

You must Sign-in or Register to post messages in the Hobby Squawk community
Registration is FREE and only takes a few moments

Register now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What did you fly today?

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looks like they are all enjoying it. Much better than sitting in a lounge room playing on a playstation or whatever they do now...

Comment

• Absolutely! I'm proud of my little guy doing so well with his plane!

Comment

• Yeah, I am happy to get them outdoors.

Comment

• That indeed is the greater good!

Comment

• Today I knocked the dust off of my Flyzone Seawind. It had been relegated to the plane rack for well over a year. Happy to say it flies as nice as I remembered. Now I need to get down to the river and take advantage of the true amphibian nature of this neat little plane.

Comment

• It is one of my favorite planes

Comment

• Originally posted by rifleman_btx View Post
                It is one of my favorite planes
                Even more cool to see one flying in AZ...
                nowhere near water...
                or a lake or pond...
                and see it drop the gear and land like a, well, a land plane!

Comment

• Yes indeed:)

Comment

• Two flights of Air Hooterville this morning, and one with the Sensei. I had a bad landing on the second Waco flight, so I have some repairs to do now.

Comment

• Day 730 (Two Years): Bad wind this morning so I flew the Cobbled Cub...

TiredIron Aviation
                      Tired Iron Military Vehicles

Comment

• Well Congrats!!!! Glad you were able to make it happen! Don't stop now..... Many blessings to you and yours! Jerry

Comment

• Originally posted by TiredIronGRB View Post
                          Day 730 (Two Years): Bad wind this morning so I flew the Cobbled Cub...

Congrats on two years of flying. R.
                          AMA 424553

Comment

• Congrats George!

Comment

• This is from yesterday, but I got the seawind out on the Texas coast, was a perfect day for flying!

Comment

• Congratulations George now on to one thousand days!

Comment

• George, glad I could be there for both your one year and your two year. You are an inspiration to many. It is a privilege and an honor to be able to fly with you. TIA is the best! Stay tuned for a video congratulating George on his incredible accomplishment.

Comment

• Originally posted by RCjetdude View Post
                                    George, glad I could be there for both your one year and your two year. You are an inspiration to many. It is a privilege and an honor to be able to fly with you. TIA is the best! Stay tuned for a video congratulating George on his incredible accomplishment.
                                    You and the TIA guys make it all worth it, I love you guys!

TiredIron Aviation
                                    Tired Iron Military Vehicles

Comment

• Today i put up my mini Crack Pitt in my front yard for 2 packs worth , a puff of wind and it takes some fancy work on the sticks to get this little sucker back !

Comment

• A old beat up parkzone P-51.

Comment

• Originally posted by TiredIronGRB View Post

You and the TIA guys make it all worth it, I love you guys!
                                          And 2 years is now in the bag and the 1000 day mark just around the corner. :Cool:
                                          You know that I am envious :Pand proud of ya at the same time ;)
                                          Wish I was closer to ya like Steve but like Billy Joel's song............New York State of Mind LOL
                                          Warbird Charlie
                                          HSD Skyraider FlightLine OV-10 FMS 1400: P-40B, P-51, F4U, F6F, T-28, P-40E, Pitts, 1700 F4U & F7F, FOX glider Freewing A-6, T-33, P-51 Dynam ME-262, Waco TF Giant P-47; ESM F7F-3 LX PBJ-1 EFL CZ T-28, C-150, 1500 P-51 & FW-190

Comment

Working...
                                          X