Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Remaiden of the a10 was perfect, as were the next 3 flights. So nice having her back!

Comment

• I flew one of my tried and true Dynam WACOs. Best viewed full screen;-)

Comment

• My Tidewater , Perfect weather for a little flying at the end of the day at my camp

Comment

• Good times!:Cool:

Comment

• Have the A10 and F18 ready to go in the morning. :)

Comment

• Converted my Mini-Apprentice, PT-17, and Durafly Slowpoke to FrSky S6R receivers with Lipo sensors.. Test flew the Mini-Apprentice and was very pleased. No more guessing on the battery state and as a result, much longer flight times.

Comment

• Building our own Marine Air Wing here, at Deer Creek Lake State Park, Ohio. Numerous sorties this morning. Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	342
Size:	224.3 KB
ID:	146744

Comment

• Nice
                  Meridian Aeromodelers, Meridian MS

Comment

• Wind was high the grass was 4 inches tall, but the flying must go on. Got in 4 flights each with these two today. Was a good day to fly indeed.

Comment

• The thread is about what did you fly!

I get notifications for this and I dont want to read about programming and settings. If you have a question pls open another thread and dont hijack.

We are all part of this forum and been nice starts by following the forum rules.

Comment

• Today I turn 40, tomorrow I will fly my jets, t28, and p38. Just gotta make it through today! Lol

Comment

• Originally posted by rifleman_btx View Post
                          Today I turn 40, tomorrow I will fly my jets, t28, and p38. Just gotta make it through today! Lol
                          OOOOHA
                          You woke up on the topside of the dirt and got out of bed when someone else couldn't so you WILL make it through the day.
                          Happy 40th RM :Party:
                          Warbird Charlie
                          HSD Skyraider FlightLine OV-10 FMS 1400: P-40B, P-51, F4U, F6F, T-28, P-40E, Pitts, 1700 F4U & F7F, FOX glider Freewing A-6, T-33, P-51 Dynam ME-262, Waco TF Giant P-47; ESM F7F-3 LX PBJ-1 EFL CZ T-28, C-150, 1500 P-51 & FW-190

Comment

• Riflemanbtx, Happy Birthday! (:Balloon:,:a10,:Cake:,:Gift:,:Clown:,:Drinks: Not necessarily in this order). Have a great flying day, my friend. Best as always, LB
                            I solemnly swear to "over-celebrate" the smallest of victories.
                            ~Lucky B*st*rd~

You'll never be good at something unless you're willing to suck at it first.
                            ~Anonymous~

AMA#116446

Comment

• Forty is the new twenty Riflemanbtx. Happy Birthday and don’t do anything I would do. I just turned the new forty a few months ago, and I think it’s over-rated! :Whew:

Comment

• Ha! Yes me too. I need a full body transplant LOL

Comment

• Have a very Happy Birthday Rifleman!

Comment

• Originally posted by Boots Whirlygig View Post
                                    Forty is the new twenty Riflemanbtx. Happy Birthday and don’t do anything I would do. I just turned the new forty a few months ago, and I think it’s over-rated! :Whew:
                                    Happy Born On Day Matt, wish I were there to celebrate with ya.

Comment

• Heck yeah! We're hitting the seafood place in town. Good eats! Then its prep time to get planes ready for the morning flying!

Comment

• Bit of a different day of flying. The 737 showed up yesterday- not mine but had to post the pics. Nice flyer but owner says gear are problematic.
                                        I got the Adagio airworthy and launched once again. First flight a little hairy as it needed a lot more up elevator adjustment. Gave the clevis 5 turns and relaunched and she climbed perfect but needed a bunch of right aileron. Landed and made an adjustment which evened them out. Next flight was a total fun flight. Found a thermal and floated around, tried out flight with the flaps as I had no mix there, but did not need it. All three landings actually were smooth and the last withi flaps kept the ailerons effective until it was almost at a dead stop. I can say that despite all the negative reviews, it is a fun plane to fly, once you get it dialed in.
                                        New motor and ESC in the Cub and she once again helped me practice some mild aerobatics getting the hang of inverted flight and some sloppy knife edge passes. Same flights with the biplane. Spending more time 3 mistakes high!

Comment

• Happy Birthday Riflemanbtx and the many more to come. R.:Cool:
                                          AMA 424553

Comment

Working...
                                          X