Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah, and it didn't help with stability control on landing! My worst ever landing on the L-39.
    Pat

Comment

• Originally posted by crxmanpat View Post
      Yeah, and it didn't help with stability control on landing! My worst ever landing on the L-39.
      That could have been a lot worse. Good job!

Comment

• From the files.....

Comment

• We are having our annual Jet Rally this weekend. Here's what I had out today. Of the planes pictured, the 737, Meteor, Sniper, and BAE Hawk are not mine.
          Pat

Comment

• Two flights with the Sensei today, and one each with the Cherokee and Calypso.

Before I fly the Cherokee again, I need to figure out exactly how to set up the dual rates on my transmitter. No crash or any damage today, but I'm surprised my little pilot guy didn't hurl inside the cockpit.

Comment

• My days flight. It was just too dang cold out there!LOL:Silly:

Comment

• Need a heater!!!! LOL It is a touch chilly out there!!!

Comment

• YES! It was rough!

Comment

• Today turned rough for me and my planes. First the T28 flew great, and on the 3rd flight right after landing the esc gave up the ghost. Then as i was flying my A10 my thumbs gave up the ghosts on approach and i couldnt feel the sticks. So i pancaked her into the ground chopping off all 3 gear. After that i figured i had better quit while i was ahead.

Comment

• I will have that happen to my fingers too. I get the shakes and then the numbness and then you are in a pinch!!! Love you Bro!!! Hang in there!!! Always another day!!!! :Cool:

Comment

• Oh yeah! The sun will shine again my brother! Keeping the faith

Comment

• Got my opterra out and surprisingly it wasn't super cold.

Comment

• I repaired the A10 and flew it for a couple of shakedown flights as well as my dynam hellcat. Really nice and successful day today all around. :)

Comment

• Took this week off! Flown 4 days in a row so far. Today will make 5. Here's what I'm flying yesterday & today. Red Bull (aka FMS) Corsair, FMS P-51,E-flite Prometheus P2 & E-flite V-900

Comment

• Flew the FMS 1500mm P-47 Razorback. Two flights. Had a Mom and Dad and their special needs son show up on go carts... I didn't feel like being social, but I always want to show the great hobby of R/C to anyone, so we did a few basic "classes" of what-is-what, and then I flew two flights for them. Got a hug and a Happy Thanksgiving and God Bless you from them, so the time was well spent!!! I was happy, but felt guilty for being selfish in the beginning with "my" time... Share and love. The Hobby and "your" Time!!!! Happy Thanksgiving all!!!! Many blessings!!! Jerry :Cool:

Comment

• Pics from today...

Comment

• Hrdwy, I like your Jug, Dude. Best, LB
                                    I solemnly swear to "over-celebrate" the smallest of victories.
                                    ~Lucky B*st*rd~

You'll never be good at something unless you're willing to suck at it first.
                                    ~Anonymous~

AMA#116446

Comment

• Originally posted by Hardway View Post
                                      Flew the FMS 1500mm P-47 Razorback. Two flights. Had a Mom and Dad and their special needs son show up on go carts... I didn't feel like being social, but I always want to show the great hobby of R/C to anyone, so we did a few basic "classes" of what-is-what, and then I flew two flights for them. Got a hug and a Happy Thanksgiving and God Bless you from them, so the time was well spent!!! I was happy, but felt guilty for being selfish in the beginning with "my" time... Share and love. The Hobby and "your" Time!!!! Happy Thanksgiving all!!!! Many blessings!!! Jerry :Cool:
                                      Nice job Jerry. That is what it is about.

Comment

• Thank you guys!!!! You are all the best! :-) Have a wonderful day tomorrow!!! LB, the outside is pure stock. The cockpit is redone and pilot repainted, and it has a little more punch up front on the motor. I forget the KV and top secret stuff!!! LOL

Comment

• Originally posted by Hardway View Post
                                          Flew the FMS 1500mm P-47 Razorback. Two flights. Had a Mom and Dad and their special needs son show up on go carts... I didn't feel like being social, but I always want to show the great hobby of R/C to anyone, so we did a few basic "classes" of what-is-what, and then I flew two flights for them. Got a hug and a Happy Thanksgiving and God Bless you from them, so the time was well spent!!! I was happy, but felt guilty for being selfish in the beginning with "my" time... Share and love. The Hobby and "your" Time!!!! Happy Thanksgiving all!!!! Many blessings!!! Jerry :Cool:
                                          Sometimes we all forget what a little kindness means to someone, real nice of you Jerry! Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family and God bless.:Cool:

Comment

Working...
                                          X