Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Now that the days are getting longer, I can throw a plane in the car with me and stop on the way home for a few flights. Gonna start doing this a few times a week since boating season is almost here and finding time to fly will only get harder until fall.
    Attached Files

Comment

• Congrats on 1,000 straight days of flying George! That's simply amazing and you hold the envy of many of your fellow RC pilots! :Cool::Cool:
      My YouTube RC videos:
      https://www.youtube.com/@toddbreda

Comment

• Originally posted by Grover54 View Post

Congrats on the 1000 days? Does that mean you've flown everyday of those 1000 days in a row!!!!!!

Yes sir, every day...it drives my wife crazy sometimes, when we go somewhere over night(s) she packs a suitcase and pack a plane and some Foam-Tac :Cool:
        TiredIron Aviation
        Tired Iron Military Vehicles

Comment

• Originally posted by Aros.MotionRC View Post
          Congrats on 1,000 straight days of flying George! That's simply amazing and you hold the envy of many of your fellow RC pilots! :Cool::Cool:
          ...and the pity of many RC pilot's wives :P
          TiredIron Aviation

Comment

• Originally posted by OV10 View Post
            The AMA also did a little feature about what appears to be a record setting journey for George but my chemobrain won't let me remember what issue of the Model Aviation magazine.
            This was a great trip and the staff at the AMA treated us like family, it made this old hillbilly feel better up there in all that wide open space :Scared:

TiredIron Aviation

Comment

• I got to fly this today, and parked next to us on the ramp - wow!
              Attached Files

Comment

• Beautiful Staggerwing!

Comment

• Originally posted by TiredIronGRB View Post

This was a great trip and the staff at the AMA treated us like family, it made this old hillbilly feel better up there in all that wide open space :Scared:

What a nice video...and BTW TiredIron - U-D-MAN! I also love your Bomber RV - Sooooo Cool! Thanks for sharing!

Comment

• That's a great tribute to a great guy! Here's to 1,000 more! :Cool:
                    My YouTube RC videos:
                    https://www.youtube.com/@toddbreda

Comment

• Awesome stuff guys!!!!!!!! :Cool:

Comment

• Rockin' George!!!

It was great to see flight 700 at Nefi, at this rate, it won't be long 'til you double it!!

Congratulations:Cake::Balloon::Goodbye:

Grossman56

Team Gross!

Comment

• Another few after work flights. I could really get used to this!
                          Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by Aros.MotionRC View Post
                            That's a great tribute to a great guy!
                            Not really I just love the hobby, the flying is great but the people are what keep me going ;)

TiredIron Aviation

Comment

Not really I just love the hobby, the flying is great but the people are what keep me going ;)
                              TI - Did I hear you right in the AMA video that you've been in this hobby for only a few years? OMG! You hangar and number of planes looks like someone that has 20+ years under their belt. You've made a huge investment in planes in a very short period of time. Way to Go!:Cool::Cool::Cool:

Comment

TI - Did I hear you right in the AMA video that you've been in this hobby for only a few years? OMG! You hangar and number of planes looks like someone that has 20+ years under their belt. You've made a huge investment in planes in a very short period of time. Way to Go!:Cool::Cool::Cool:
                                It was three years ago this week when I first started crashing the Catalina :Cool:

TiredIron Aviation

Comment

It was three years ago this week when I first started crashing the Catalina :Cool:
                                  TI - Excuse me for asking but would you be kind enough to post pictures of your Bomber RV (inside and out)? So COOL! Do you use it for transport or quarters when traveling or both?

Comment

TI - Excuse me for asking but would you be kind enough to post pictures of your Bomber RV (inside and out)? So COOL! Do you use it for transport or quarters when traveling or both?
                                    Both and then some ;)

I bumped the thread back to the top with a new picture :Cool:
                                    TiredIron Aviation

Comment

• Congrats on 1000 TI !!! Thats pretty impressive:Cool:

Meanwhile over here, I'm lucky if I can get 2 days in a row :)

Comment

• I flew my elfite 64mm F15, UMX Might 15, and motion's F9F Panther.

And... Oh my God, the Panther is now my favorite plane. I replaced the very underpowered (for our altitude -5300 ft ASL) stock power system with the 4S 64mm 12 blade unit from an eflite F15 carcass. The Panther literally came alive with this upgrade.

It was so good, every one of the jet guys is planning on getting and upgrading either a Panther of their own or another 64mm bird from Motion.

Comment

• EFLITE T6, PT-17, and the Carbon Cub S+ (without all the SAFE), she got a basic 6 channel no gyro Spektrum RX. Still got flaps and with the low rates you’d almost think it had the SAFE /AS3X.

Comment

Working...
                                          X