Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No flying today (work takes precedent), but my wife had to go down to the dungeon for her work this afternoon, so I took the Warthog down and got started on her.

Comment

• Chilling in grapevine Texas enjoying the weather.:Cool:
      Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by rifleman_btx View Post
        Chilling in grapevine Texas enjoying the weather.:Cool:
        Send that weather here.... PLEASE!!!

Comment

• Absolutely!

Comment

• Maybe we need a "What Did You WANT To Fly Today?" thread...I tried flying my newly painted Arctic Thunder A-10 and my FW F-22 but the school is jammed pack with sports. So I drove 15 miles to the Ampitheater I go to when all else fails as it has a 1,800ft parking lot, and there was some festival going on...Grrrr....

Sometimes I think the Flight Gods just don't want me to fly on certain days. :Silly:
            My YouTube RC videos:
            https://www.youtube.com/@toddbreda

Comment

• Also, there are those pesky little things like mowing, mulching, digging, and trips to the garden center.:(

Happy Easter to all and may God Bless. :Cool: Best, LB
              I solemnly swear to "over-celebrate" the smallest of victories.
              ~Lucky B*st*rd~

You'll never be good at something unless you're willing to suck at it first.
              ~Anonymous~

AMA#116446

Comment

• Got in a few flights on the 90mm F-16, Huey, and Little Bird this evening before sunset.

Comment

• I found this old pic of my Giant Aeromaster. I did fly it in April, but not this April!!! This was from 2007!!! :);) I have one still NIB that is waiting for the wood to petrify...

Comment

• Originally posted by Elbee View Post
                    Also, there are those pesky little things like mowing, mulching, digging, and trips to the garden center.:(

Happy Easter to all and may God Bless. :Cool: Best, LB
                    You are so right Elbee! I was literally shin-deep in lawn mowing mode so I was already grouchy even before finding out I couldn't fly. LOL
                    My YouTube RC videos:

Comment

• FINALLY got a flight in at the last possible minute. ;)

My YouTube RC videos:

Comment

• Originally posted by Hardway View Post
                        I found this old pic of my Giant Aeromaster. I did fly it in April, but not this April!!! This was from 2007!!! :);) I have one still NIB that is waiting for the wood to petrify...
                        I just got my 2nd Ryan Kit On Wednesday last week, but that’s a new thread...
                        Build it! She’s a beauty!

Comment

• Awesome! Happy Easter Bro!

Comment

• We got her in the air today for a couple flights. This edge is flying on rails

Comment

I found this old pic of my Giant Aeromaster. I did fly it in April, but not this April!!! This was from 2007!!! :);) I have one still NIB that is waiting for the wood to petrify...
                              Had one of those yrs ago, that was a fun plane, wouldn't mind having another one, maybe you could ship me yours..LOLLOL

Comment

SWEET! So, you have another one NIB?? Was that a hint to what you want to do with it or do you really want two exact models in your fleet? ;)

Comment

• HAPPY EASTER EVERYONE! Hope to get into the air after Church and our Family dinner. I name my planes after my Granddaughters so I want to get my "Miss Maggie" in the air today!. :Cool:

Click image for larger version

Name:	Complete 5.JPG
Views:	431
Size:	90.1 KB
ID:	191136

Comment

Aeromasters rock! I have two of them. The first was built by my father from a Great Planes kit, back in 1987. It's nice having a link to his flying days. I only get her out about once a year. I'd hate to loose it! Has a Satio 65 for power. I bought the second one in February, I think it may be an even older Andrews kit. It has been refinished at some point. Has a good old K&B 61 up front. Planning to get them both to the field on the same day later this summer. Click image for larger version  Name:	image.jpg Views:	0 Size:	330.2 KB ID:	191140Click image for larger version  Name:	image.jpg Views:	0 Size:	386.0 KB ID:	191141

Comment

• Originally posted by Aros.MotionRC View Post
                                      Maybe we need a "What Did You WANT To Fly Today?" thread...I tried flying my newly painted Arctic Thunder A-10 and my FW F-22 but the school is jammed pack with sports. So I drove 15 miles to the Ampitheater I go to when all else fails as it has a 1,800ft parking lot, and there was some festival going on...Grrrr....

Sometimes I think the Flight Gods just don't want me to fly on certain days. :Silly:

I find that planes like the Night Visionaire, Ultimate II, Sukhoi type planes are a lot of fun in bad weather...they're all pretty sealed up or can be easily so they can be flown in rain with no issues. The wide control surfaces and throws help you react to very windy conditions with ease. I also like that with a little practice you can fly this type of plane in a pretty small area.

You can fly everyday...if you really want to :P
                                      TiredIron Aviation
                                      Tired Iron Military Vehicles

Comment

• Originally posted by Aros.MotionRC View Post
                                        FINALLY got a flight in at the last possible minute. ;)

Great flight and no poles were hurt in the process. LOL
                                        AMA 424553

Comment

• Thanks! LOL
                                          My YouTube RC videos:

Comment

Working...
                                          X