• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MP5K!!!!!!!!! Get you some of that!!! LOL

Comment

• Originally posted by DCORSAIR View Post
      I didn't fly it today but I did sit and stare at it,
      Does that count?
      Looking seriously awesome Corsair! I do wish Roban would have molded some shorter skids for the Little Bird though. Those tall civilian skids looked like its been put on stilts.

Hope you get some video of it in the air! If my 500 version is anything to judge by, this should be one sweet flying massive machine!!

Comment

I didn't fly it today but I did sit and stare at it,
        Does that count?
        I'm not a helo guy, but that is COOL!

Comment

• Originally posted by EA-6B Geek View Post
          I'm not a helo guy, but that is COOL!
          Well I wasn't a heli guy 20 yrs ago until I tried one, I got hooked on them and always managed to have one or two or three in my fleet, one time I had like 9 scale helis RTF, sold them all about four yrs ago and got into these EDF Jets, but always wanting a big scale 800 size heli, so this one came up for sale and I couldn't pass it up, I did part with my Blue Angels F-18 to get it but it was worth it, as fast as those F-18 were crashing I really don't miss it...........!

I like the longer skids myself and some did have them.

Comment

Well I wasn't a heli guy 20 yrs ago until I tried one, I got hooked on them and always managed to have one or two or three in my fleet, one time I had like 9 scale helis RTF, sold them all about four yrs ago and got into these EDF Jets, but always wanting a big scale 800 size heli, so this one came up for sale and I couldn't pass it up, I did part with my Blue Angels F-18 to get it but it was worth it, as fast as those F-18 were crashing I really don't miss it...........!

I like the longer skids myself and some did have them.

Is the ball camera functional?

Comment

• TiredIron Aviation
              Tired Iron Military Vehicles

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	fin2.jpg
Views:	434
Size:	273.9 KB
ID:	211191
                My YouTube RC videos:
                https://www.youtube.com/@toddbreda

Comment

• I had a fun day at the field yesterday. My landings were horrible, more often than not (just one of those frustrating days that we all have from time to time). Having had a really busy week with long days, I’d taken Friday off and just hung out at the field, mostly by myself. Being out in the fresh air was a great way to end a crazy week, even if the fresh air was 95F with 125% humidity and rain squalls passing through. The worst day flying is better than the best day sitting in meetings, right?!

A friend of mine had a 1.6m FlightLine F4U-1 (Marine Birdcage Version) with four flights on it, 2 of which I’d witnessed. He’d decided that it was too stressful for him to fly the big (big is relative, obviously) warbird, as he’s not a warbird guy. He made me a deal on his Corsair that I couldn’t pass up, then threw in the three new 6S-5AH-50C batts that he’d bought for it. This plane has been on my wish list since it first came out; so, it was a major score. I didn’t fly it yesterday (using his transmitter), as I opted, instead, to get it programmed into my DX9 and check out everything thoroughly, first. That’s all done, and if the rain will hold off this afternoon, I hope to get her airborne.

Click image for larger version  Name:	CB2E1878-0D0A-499E-9152-B5952D76D6B2.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	180.2 KB ID:	211274

Here’s what I did fly.

Click image for larger version  Name:	248779A1-56D0-4E65-8043-4D6FAE21A037.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	138.2 KB ID:	211275
                  Click image for larger version  Name:	49C2AFDA-CEA3-4137-BB14-217DD1D764BC.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	217.5 KB ID:	211276

And, I love my converted pop-up camper.

Click image for larger version

Name:	C918FEAE-E3DB-40BF-B7DB-F9E35D5F1278.jpeg
Views:	599
Size:	171.3 KB
ID:	211278

And this me, not sitting at a desk or running between meetings. Life is good!!

Click image for larger version  Name:	0C4B2A66-9926-472B-BF47-D58AABCB48AE.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	173.9 KB ID:	211277
                  ---
                  Warbirder

Comment

• Nice!

Comment

• Originally posted by OV10 View Post

Hey Matt.......just keep those Erie and Ontario lake effects on your door step cause I don't need them along with the Finger Lakes smashing me.
                      I live 40 miles southeast of Lake Erie, right smack in the middle of the snowbelt. ( 7 miles from the first oil well ever - Titusville, PA) My plowing money pays for my r/c hobby. so I say " LET IT SNOW, LET IT SNOW LET IT SNOW!!

Comment

• Got to fly two of the many great FW EDFs this past weekend! Got my baseline speed readings on the Hawk so I can finally put the 2210kv inrunner setup from the F35 in it.

Comment

• JamesonC if you had any issues with grass runway with these models? Just exploring some options in the near future. BTW. nice pic.

Comment

• put in 5 flights on my durafly trojan and 4 on the FMS BF109 this morning. Still amazes me how much slower I can get the 109 compared to the trojan, its surprisingly floaty.

Comment

• Teaser shot....

Comment

• Put another three flights on my FMS Cessna 182 with lots of touch and go practice. Three flights on my UMX Timber. What a fun little plane that is. And, another flight on the Dynam Hellcat. A good day at the field today.

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3458.JPG
Views:	471
Size:	293.5 KB
ID:	212132

Comment

• As promised....

Comment

• Originally posted by Hoomi View Post
                                      As promised....

Man, that runway surface looks smooth as glass from the air, but when you land, you can see how rough it really is. Your fan blades must take a beating from all those little pebbles. I used to fly off a red gravel runway, like the kind you see on baseball diamonds. My fan blades got chewed up after about 2 flights.

Comment

• xviper , you bring a large mix like i do to the field !

Comment

• Originally posted by xviper View Post
                                          Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3458.JPG
Views:	471
Size:	293.5 KB
ID:	212132
                                          Great looking glider!

Comment

Working...
                                          X