Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I flew over your field 2x today. Went to Ryan from Scottsdale, was a great day to fly anything! Sorry about the A10, but kudos for staying the course with a few more flights.
    I’m quite certain I will not get to fly a model anything until 10/12, but my logbook will still grow.

Comment

• Originally posted by F22trainer View Post
      I flew over your field 2x today. Went to Ryan from Scottsdale, was a great day to fly anything! Sorry about the A10, but kudos for staying the course with a few more flights.
      I’m quite certain I will not get to fly a model anything until 10/12, but my logbook will still grow.
      Did you ever think of getting a UMX or quad to take along?

Comment

• I did, but I have determined in nearly every scenario, it would be something I am dragging around and would not be used and likely get damaged. Mostly due to time demands, location or weather.

Comment

• Originally posted by F22trainer View Post
          I flew over your field 2x today. Went to Ryan from Scottsdale, was a great day to fly anything! Sorry about the A10, but kudos for staying the course with a few more flights.
          What surprised me was, the weather was just about perfect. The breeze was running between 2 and 4 MPH, with the very occasional gust up to about 6 MPH, and when I left just before 10 AM, the temperature was about 88 degrees. Still, I was the only one at the flying field. I don't know if someone else had been there earlier, and just left before I got there around 8, but it was a very nice morning to fly.

Comment

• Flew my MH-65 Dolphin and LX B-25 a few times this weekend at Bomber Field’s giant scale event. All flights were uneventful, and I’m very happy with how the big B-25 handles.

Comment

• Your B-25 turned out great! Looks fantastic with the foil finish Michael.

Comment

• Taking advantage of near perfect conditions, I put a couple of new planes in the air this evening. I put two batteries through each of my recently painted and decaled Dynam Hellcat and E-Flite EC-1500.

Happy to report all went well.

Comment

• Originally posted by RCjetdude View Post
                  Your B-25 turned out great! Looks fantastic with the foil finish Michael.
                  Thanks Steve! Can’t wait to try this technique again on my F-86!

Comment

• Originally posted by wvrailfan View Post
                    Taking advantage of near perfect conditions, I put a couple of new planes in the air this evening. I put two batteries through each of my recently painted and decaled Dynam Hellcat and E-Flite EC-1500.

Happy to report all went well.
                    Great job on the repaint on the EC1500, looks terrific!

Comment

• After flying for 1,158 consecutive days I haven't flown anything in six days
                      TiredIron Aviation
                      Tired Iron Military Vehicles

Comment

• Originally posted by TiredIronGRB View Post
                        After flying for 1,158 consecutive days I haven't flown anything in six days
                        TI, I don't believe the RC gods or any of us will hold this against you. Cheer up, it is an amazing feat. Defined as: {An act or accomplishment of great courage, skill, or imagination; an achievement.} My hope is you will add to your total and include an asterisk for your 'void' listed as no more than physical downtime due to events beyond your control. Again, my very best to you and yours, LB
                        I solemnly swear to "over-celebrate" the smallest of victories.
                        ~Lucky B*st*rd~

You'll never be good at something unless you're willing to suck at it first.
                        ~Anonymous~

AMA#116446

Comment

• Originally posted by Elbee View Post

TI, I don't believe the RC gods or any of us will hold this against you. Cheer up, it is an amazing feat. Defined as: {An act or accomplishment of great courage, skill, or imagination; an achievement.} My hope is you will add to your total and include an asterisk for your 'void' listed as no more than physical downtime due to events beyond your control. Again, my very best to you and yours, LB
                          I'm ok with it...actually it's a relief, less pressure and that's what I need ;)
                          TiredIron Aviation
                          Tired Iron Military Vehicles

Comment

• Comment

I was wondering what your day count got to before ya got stopped by this health concern.
                              Like ya said in your subsequent post................pressure is off.
                              I don't foresee that figure being eclipsed by any other pilot in the near future
                              Warbird Charlie
                              HSD Skyraider FlightLine OV-10 FMS 1400: P-40B, P-51, F4U, F6F, T-28, P-40E, Pitts, 1700 F4U & F7F, FOX glider Freewing A-6, T-33, P-51 Dynam ME-262, Waco TF Giant P-47; ESM F7F-3 LX PBJ-1 EFL CZ T-28, C-150, 1500 P-51 & FW-190

Comment

I'm ok with it...actually it's a relief, less pressure and that's what I need ;)
                                I don't know ya well mate. Have chatted with you a time or two. I read a lot of your posts and enjoy them. Laughed my ars of about your bonanza on that stand, (in a really good way). Sorry to hear your under the weather mate. Hope it's not to serious. Get some rest and get well man. Or do your best.

Woody

Comment

Or you could be like me and be the exact opposite. Every time I plan a fly day, the rest of the world somehow derails it, be it weather or family. Since May, I've only got to go flying three times.

Comment

Kinda know what your saying , I was on a race car team that went 5 years in a row as series champions .

Comment

• I flew a Boeing 737-700 from Phoenix to SeaTac. I wasn't the pilot, mind you, but I did fly, even if it was just as a passenger.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hoomi View Post
                                        I flew a Boeing 737-700 from Phoenix to SeaTac. I wasn't the pilot, mind you, but I did fly, even if it was just as a passenger.
                                        I have the same fun lined up for tomorrow, except Phoenix to Orlando...I get to teach at the factory this week!

Comment

• I had 9 days off and didn't get to fly anything. Too much going on with going on vacation and taking care of stuff around the house. I am so out of practice I need to get some stick time with my Pandora to get used to flying again.

Comment

Working...
                                          X