• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LOL!! You guys crack me up!
    My YouTube RC videos:
    https://www.youtube.com/@toddbreda

Comment

• Finally made it back out to the flying field today, after almost a month and a half. Wind was kicking up a bit this morning, but the weather report from the nearby municipal airport indicated the wind was supposed to die down by about 2 pm, so waited until after lunch. Had the field to myself with the breeze varying between calm and about 4 MPH. Nice temps, and about the only drawback to being there at that time, was the angle of the Sun put the shadowed side of the planes towards me for a significant part of the pattern, making it sometimes a little more difficult to keep track of orientation. That said, 2 flights with the Scout, 2 with the Stinger, and one with Air Hooterville, and no mishaps. Tried a different position for the camera on Air Hooterville, looking over the top of Arnold's head.

Comment

• Fun Fun Fun!!! Love it Bro!!!

Comment

• Well, I got some flying in this morning on my F-14, A-4 and the Eurofighter, this was more than likely my last time to fly in front of my house, I included some shots of where I have been flying for the last 4 yrs, this runway is located right across the street from my house, I just walk across the street and fly all I want, but the CA. High speed rail has made its way on my side now and I will have no place to fly unless I want to travel to a club or find another place to fly, been flying for 36 yrs and really thinking on calling it quits, I have really enjoyed this hobby and have trained a few people and met some really great friends as well, going to give it some thought and take a break and decide, enjoy the pics of my runway, try not be jealous of it though lol, but I am standing almost in the middle of it, you can see in the background of the progress of this worthless money pit that is going to break CA. and become a train to no where.
          Attached Files

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	image_46449.jpg
Views:	466
Size:	220.2 KB
ID:	218809 Today, I flew my FL 1600mm Spitfire here in a cold but sunny Scotland - love this plane - Some photos from a runcam, featuring tanks disguised as sheep and what appears to be a V1 site under construction in the Scottish bocages..... Click image for larger version  Name:	REMEMBERANCE DAY FLIGHT FLIGHTLINE 1600MM SPITFIRE MK9_Moment(3).jpg Views:	0 Size:	148.2 KB ID:	218808Click image for larger version  Name:	REMEMBERANCE DAY FLIGHT FLIGHTLINE 1600MM SPITFIRE MK9_Moment(8).jpg Views:	0 Size:	163.4 KB ID:	218810Click image for larger version  Name:	REMEMBERANCE DAY FLIGHT FLIGHTLINE 1600MM SPITFIRE MK9_Moment(9).jpg Views:	0 Size:	224.9 KB ID:	218811Click image for larger version  Name:	REMEMBERANCE DAY FLIGHT FLIGHTLINE 1600MM SPITFIRE MK9_Moment(12).jpg Views:	0 Size:	105.3 KB ID:	218812
            Attached Files

Comment

• N, Great photos and a worthy "Tally Ho" sortie to say the least. Good Hunting. Best LB
              I solemnly swear to "over-celebrate" the smallest of victories.
              ~Lucky B*st*rd~

You'll never be good at something unless you're willing to suck at it first.
              ~Anonymous~

AMA#116446

Comment

• Originally posted by Neil from Model Squadron View Post
                Click image for larger version  Name:	image_46449.jpg Views:	14 Size:	220.2 KB ID:	218809 Today, I flew my FL 1600mm Spitfire here in a cold but sunny Scotland - love this plane - Some photos from a runcam, featuring tanks disguised as sheep and what appears to be a V1 site under construction in the Scottish bocages..... Click image for larger version Name:	REMEMBERANCE DAY FLIGHT FLIGHTLINE 1600MM SPITFIRE MK9_Moment(3).jpg Views:	0 Size:	148.2 KB ID:	218808Click image for larger version Name:	REMEMBERANCE DAY FLIGHT FLIGHTLINE 1600MM SPITFIRE MK9_Moment(8).jpg Views:	0 Size:	163.4 KB ID:	218810Click image for larger version Name:	REMEMBERANCE DAY FLIGHT FLIGHTLINE 1600MM SPITFIRE MK9_Moment(9).jpg Views:	0 Size:	224.9 KB ID:	218811Click image for larger version Name:	REMEMBERANCE DAY FLIGHT FLIGHTLINE 1600MM SPITFIRE MK9_Moment(12).jpg Views:	0 Size:	105.3 KB ID:	218812
                Well the pictures aren't baaad.

Sheep, it's what's for dinner.

Comment

• Originally posted by Valkpilot View Post

Well the pictures aren't baaad.

Sheep, it's what's for dinner.
                  Ewe are just saying that to get our goat.

On a similar note, Googling sheep might lead to a ram page.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hoomi View Post

Ewe are just saying that to get our goat.

On a similar note, Googling sheep might lead to a ram page.
                    Be a nice little lamb and mind your own muttons.

Comment

Be a nice little lamb and mind your own muttons.
                      But you didn't say fleece.

(We're going to have to change this topic to, "What did you pun today?")

Comment

But you didn't say fleece.
                        No, fleecing is what you get when you buy Dynam.

Comment

No, fleecing is what you get when you buy Dynam.
                          From what I herd, they should get the flock out of here.

Comment

From what I herd, they should get the flock out of here.
                            I bought the little P-51 and there's no way to attach the propeller for it to work. They just don't have the chops for quality products.

Comment

I bought the little P-51 and there's no way to attach the propeller for it to work. They just don't have the chops for quality products.
                              I bet it lacks something in shear strength, too.

Comment

I bet it lacks something in shear strength, too.
                                And they are well known for pulling the wool over people's eye's. But enough of this, since Alpha can't get us a gig in Vegas or Atlantic City, and somebody will complain about off topicness.

Comment

• Well now I have to use my vast moderator authority and tell you both to Get the Flock out!! You guys are awesome! Funny stuff... Jerry

Comment

• Sometimes you just have to laugh!! Blessings to you all!

Comment

• Love the pics, BTW! Love the countryside and the "V-1" sight!!!

Comment

• I was going to try and be punny, too, but y'all have shorn every hair of humor off the joke.

And I'm sorry to say that a Vegas gig likely won't bite, although I hear Atlantic City is green pasture for this type of grazing.

Now, allow me to shepherd us all back on topic.

Live Q&A every Tuesday and Friday at 9pm EST on my Twitch Livestream

Live chat with me and other RC Nuts on my Discord

Camp my Instagram @Alpha.Makes

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                          X