Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah I removed the song. It should be viewable now.
    My YouTube RC videos:
    https://www.youtube.com/@toddbreda

Comment

• Beautiful Todd. Nice vid mate. Those poles loook close a couple times lol. Did you find the camera on the wingtip caused much roll? I had to really fight it on the 16 when I tried it out there.

Comment

• Thanks Shirty!
        My YouTube RC videos:

Comment

• Your Blue Angel's F-18 looks good against that Pacific Northwest asphalt.

Comment

• Originally posted by RCjetdude View Post
            Your Blue Angel's F-18 looks good against that Pacific Northwest asphalt.
            Why thank ya! :)

My YouTube RC videos:

Comment

• Got some flight time in this morning, temp was at 47-48 degrees and a bit of wind, but what the heck,
              Shangrila got her first flight of the season and the E Flite Spitfire as well. She hovered like a Sea Gull in the wind but, it was fun.
              Has anyone ever noticed that the trims that were deadly last season are totally wrong when you fired them up again in the Spring??

Must have something to do with air density and temp of course, but when I look at the control surfaces, they're just not right.
              Note to self: Reset the neutrals of the elevators and rudder before first flight.

Grossman56
              Team Gross!

Comment

• Maidened the Fly Fly Hobbies F-22. Flew like a gorilla strapped to a brick. A total dog. Was funny as Hell though trying to keep her in the air without falling out of the sky for 2-and-a-half minutes.

Also flew the Freewing B-17, P-38, the E-flite UMX Cessna, and Volantex ASW 28. All on a light rainy day.

My YouTube RC videos:

Comment

• Didn't think weather was going to make it possible today. But there was a break in the rain. 50, overcast and foggy, had to keep them close and low. The silver 38 and camo 86 in this pic was the chosen few today. 4 flights each.
                  Lon

EFlite F-16 80mm, EFite DRACO, EFlite Night Radian, E-Flite P51 1.5m
                  Freewing A-10 80mm, F-86 80mm, F-15 90mm, Avanti. FMS DHC-2 Beaver, Fliteline P-38L ,HSD HME-262, HSD F86.

Comment

• Day: 247

Flew all evening...1700mm Corsair, 1200mm Corsair, Bearcat, and L4 Cub, in all about 15 flights. The sun was going down so I thought I would fly the FPV Wildcat, I was about 1000 yds away and 200 ft high when I lost radio signal and spun in. Mind you I lost radio signal but not video signal so I helplessly watched as I spun straight into the ground...since I was "onboard" I knew exactly where to find it.

Click image for larger version  Name:	20170326_231315496_iOS.jpg Views:	1 Size:	207.6 KB ID:	68701

Click image for larger version  Name:	20170326_231329466_iOS.jpg Views:	1 Size:	178.3 KB ID:	68700

Click image for larger version  Name:	20170326_231421553_iOS.jpg Views:	1 Size:	97.4 KB ID:	68698

Click image for larger version  Name:	20170326_232627986_iOS.jpg Views:	1 Size:	181.9 KB ID:	68699

Click image for larger version  Name:	20170326_232221762_iOS.jpg Views:	1 Size:	109.3 KB ID:	68696

Click image for larger version  Name:	20170326_232824377_iOS.jpg Views:	1 Size:	125.7 KB ID:	68697

Rest well my faithful steed...
                    TiredIron Aviation
                    Tired Iron Military Vehicles

Comment

• I can imagine that the only thing worse than loosing a plane like that is having to watch it happen from the planes view or the coolest not sure which.

Comment

• Arrggh. Not the wildcat! :(

Comment

• Originally posted by farmflyer View Post
                          I can imagine that the only thing worse than loosing a plane like that is having to watch it happen from the planes view or the coolest not sure which.
                          I think I'm already suffering from PTSD ;) no big deal...you fly...you crash...all part of it.
                          TiredIron Aviation

Comment

• What happened? Fried ESC?
                            My YouTube RC videos:

Comment

• Originally posted by Aros.MotionRC View Post
                              What happened? Fried ESC?
                              I've lost signal in that area before...the ESC was crushed and shorted out.
                              TiredIron Aviation

Comment

• My squadron volunteers to fly the missing man tribute for your Wildcat, TI.
                                ---
                                Warbirder

Comment

• Sorry to hear about the Wildcat.

In other news, the Luftwaffe put up four more flights on the Freewing Me-262 yesterday making a total of 10 on the Schwalbe.
                                  This flight was after I had to replace the aileron servos as they were giving up on me after two flights. And I had to replace a motor due to bearing noise after two flights.
                                  But she is flying good now. Flew four flights with no damage or adjustments. Just some grass in the fans.

Meridian Aeromodelers, Meridian MS

Comment

• I replaced the Wildcat with an E-Flite Rare Bear on 6S zoom..zoom.
                                    TiredIron Aviation

Comment

• Sorry about the Wildcat but am sure you'll have fun with the Rare Bear. Flew my SIG Something' Extra today - fabulous weather which has been pretty scarce lately.
                                      Aeromaster 35% Extra 260 (under construction), Hanger 9 40 size P51, SIG Somethin' Extra, Hanger 9 40 size Super Stick, Eflite F4U-1A Corsair, Eflite Carbon Z Yak 54, Freewing Panther F9F, 1/5 scale Piper L4 (in box), Addiction XL (in box), Parkzone Super Cub, Eflite UM's F-16, P51, Revolution & Spitfire, Durafly Das Ugly Stick, Twisted Hobbys Crack Yak & Mini Crack Yak, Align T-Rex 600, Motion RC Avanti (under construction)

Comment

• Tried to fly my HSD 105mm uper Viper, but the wet grass wouldn't let it rotate.

Comment

• Had a break in the weather today. Many flights on the F-86 80mm and FL P-38s today.

Lon

EFlite F-16 80mm, EFite DRACO, EFlite Night Radian, E-Flite P51 1.5m
                                          Freewing A-10 80mm, F-86 80mm, F-15 90mm, Avanti. FMS DHC-2 Beaver, Fliteline P-38L ,HSD HME-262, HSD F86.

Comment

Working...
                                          X