Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• From one extreme to the other today...

Click image for larger version

Name:	20170621_200042086_iOS.jpg
Views:	323
Size:	110.3 KB
ID:	82253

Name:	20170622_001644941_iOS.jpg
Views:	296
Size:	98.4 KB
ID:	82254
    TiredIron Aviation
    Tired Iron Military Vehicles

Comment

• Nice shots mate. By the way, I'm moving into that small shed next to your runway. ;)

Comment

• Originally posted by Shirty View Post
        Nice shots mate. By the way, I'm moving into that small shed next to your runway. ;)

Lol. that's a military frame tent :)

TiredIron Aviation

Comment

• Today was ten flights on the YAK 54 and two on the F9F Panther. Sooooooooo much less nervewracking when someone else launches it for you. Won't try to launch it myself any more. I can see an Avanti in my future. :)
          Aeromaster 35% Extra 260 (under construction), Hanger 9 40 size P51, SIG Somethin' Extra, Hanger 9 40 size Super Stick, Eflite F4U-1A Corsair, Eflite Carbon Z Yak 54, Freewing Panther F9F, 1/5 scale Piper L4 (in box), Addiction XL (in box), Parkzone Super Cub, Eflite UM's F-16, P51, Revolution & Spitfire, Durafly Das Ugly Stick, Twisted Hobbys Crack Yak & Mini Crack Yak, Align T-Rex 600, Motion RC Avanti (under construction)

Comment

• Originally posted by TiredIronGRB View Post
            Day: 247

Flew all evening...1700mm Corsair, 1200mm Corsair, Bearcat, and L4 Cub, in all about 15 flights. The sun was going down so I thought I would fly the FPV Wildcat, I was about 1000 yds away and 200 ft high when I lost radio signal and spun in. Mind you I lost radio signal but not video signal so I helplessly watched as I spun straight into the ground...since I was "onboard" I knew exactly where to find it.

Click image for larger version Name:	20170326_231315496_iOS.jpg Views:	1 Size:	207.6 KB ID:	68701

Click image for larger version Name:	20170326_231329466_iOS.jpg Views:	1 Size:	178.3 KB ID:	68700

Click image for larger version Name:	20170326_231421553_iOS.jpg Views:	1 Size:	97.4 KB ID:	68698

Click image for larger version Name:	20170326_232627986_iOS.jpg Views:	1 Size:	181.9 KB ID:	68699

Click image for larger version Name:	20170326_232221762_iOS.jpg Views:	1 Size:	109.3 KB ID:	68696

Click image for larger version Name:	20170326_232824377_iOS.jpg Views:	1 Size:	125.7 KB ID:	68697

Rest well my faithful steed...
            Day 335: *UPDATE*

The Wildcat lives...I was bored today and got her down, added a 1300kv motor, 65A ESC and 4S 2200...I'm going to peel the wings off of it :Silly:

Name:	19400587_275684672840838_3134320069647303583_o.jpg
Views:	332
Size:	185.9 KB
ID:	82426
            TiredIron Aviation

Comment

• That's awsome I would have just written her off but hey what have you got to lose.

Comment

• I just ran a couple packs through it, the second was FPV and dang she screams:Scared:
                TiredIron Aviation

Comment

I just ran a couple packs through it, the second was FPV and dang she screams:Scared:
                  Fly it like you stole it brother....

Comment

Lol. that's a military frame tent :)
                    Whatever, it'll do lol. ;)

arrggh on the wildcat, glad you got her back together. The little wildcat was one of my first planes, and a simply awesome flyer. I ended up giving it to my mate al, and it eventually got killed. Here's vid of his first flight with it. Miss that little cat, lots of fun with that one.

Comment

• Blew the dust off my Dynam BF-110, good flying plane with a real presence in the air especially when doing a slow low pass, this is really a lot of plane for the price.

Name:	20170623_183038772_iOS.jpg
Views:	345
Size:	172.4 KB
ID:	82575
                      TiredIron Aviation

Comment

• Something came over me - I pulled the trigger on an Avanti, Yeeks.:Silly:
                        Aeromaster 35% Extra 260 (under construction), Hanger 9 40 size P51, SIG Somethin' Extra, Hanger 9 40 size Super Stick, Eflite F4U-1A Corsair, Eflite Carbon Z Yak 54, Freewing Panther F9F, 1/5 scale Piper L4 (in box), Addiction XL (in box), Parkzone Super Cub, Eflite UM's F-16, P51, Revolution & Spitfire, Durafly Das Ugly Stick, Twisted Hobbys Crack Yak & Mini Crack Yak, Align T-Rex 600, Motion RC Avanti (under construction)

Comment

• Hahahaha. Lol, you'll love it. It's a great flyer and firmly becoming one of my favourite edf's to fly. Grats! ;)

Comment

• It just doesn't get any better than this…

Name:	IMG_8326.JPG
Views:	302
Size:	119.8 KB
ID:	82913
                            TiredIron Aviation

Comment

• Boy I should say not TI! Love those shots...

Flew the A-10 this morning before the heat got too bad.

Name:	2ndsortie7.jpg
Views:	174
Size:	149.7 KB
ID:	82942
                              My YouTube RC videos:
                              https://www.youtube.com/@toddbreda

Comment

• Very nice!
                                TiredIron Aviation

Comment

• Thanks!
                                  My YouTube RC videos:

Comment

• Day 346: Flying the Tigercat in the wind...

Click image for larger version  Name:	20170626_202102367_iOS.jpg Views:	2 Size:	162.6 KB ID:	83171

Name:	image_12008.jpg
Views:	241
Size:	137.6 KB
ID:	83170
                                    TiredIron Aviation

Comment

• Coming up on a year - Woo-hoo Great job TI

Comment

• Nicely done. Man that nose art looks like it's a real one from that bird!
                                        My YouTube RC videos:

Comment

• Originally posted by Aros.MotionRC View Post
                                          Nicely done. Man that nose art looks like it's a real one from that bird!

Callie made me up a bunch of them in different sizes from 2" to 2' wide ;)
                                          TiredIron Aviation

Comment

Working...
                                          X