Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got in a couple of flights with the P-40 this afternoon. I do believe I am smitten with this plane.

Comment

• WV.........stick the 1500 Razors power plant in it and you'll just scream OMG ;):Cool::)
      Warbird Charlie
      HSD Skyraider FlightLine OV-10 FMS 1400: P-40B, P-51, F4U, F6F, T-28, P-40E, Pitts, 1700 F4U & F7F, FOX glider Freewing A-6, T-33, P-51 Dynam ME-262, Waco TF Giant P-47; ESM F7F-3 LX PBJ-1 EFL CZ T-28, C-150, 1500 P-51 & FW-190

Comment

• Logged some time today in survivors of my 2017 "cleansing". Not back to form but better. Only damage sustained was a gear door connector on the Nemesis in 1.22.16 of flight time today in these birds. That little EFXtra rocks. Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20170628_200642.JPG
Views:	319
Size:	166.8 KB
ID:	83781

Comment

• Originally posted by OV10 View Post
          WV.........stick the 1500 Razors power plant in it and you'll just scream OMG ;):Cool::)
          Actually, I am pleased with the 650 motor on 4 cell. I'm not a speed freak when it comes to warbirds. I do like nice big loops and good vertical and this plane satisfied me. In fact, I think the P-40's 650 motor should be standard in the FMS 1400mm Mustangs.

Comment

• Day 342: I flew some FPV with the Dynam Hawk Sky chasing around several deer, then the Dynam Waco...just before dusk I got in one of the most relaxing flights ever on one of the B-17s.

Click image for larger version

Name:	20170630_004219664_iOS.jpg
Views:	356
Size:	195.4 KB
ID:	83991

TiredIron Aviation
            Tired Iron Military Vehicles

Comment

• Carbon Z Yak 54 6 flights and F9F Panther 2 flights -kinda windy and eventually got too bad to fly
              Aeromaster 35% Extra 260 (under construction), Hanger 9 40 size P51, SIG Somethin' Extra, Hanger 9 40 size Super Stick, Eflite F4U-1A Corsair, Eflite Carbon Z Yak 54, Freewing Panther F9F, 1/5 scale Piper L4 (in box), Addiction XL (in box), Parkzone Super Cub, Eflite UM's F-16, P51, Revolution & Spitfire, Durafly Das Ugly Stick, Twisted Hobbys Crack Yak & Mini Crack Yak, Align T-Rex 600, Motion RC Avanti (under construction)

Comment

• Flight #26-29 today with the A-10. Wheels up at 5:50am first flight. Also had the P-38 along, 3 flights with her. Winds started to exceed 10mph accross the runway. Packed up and back home by 8am.
                Lon

EFlite F-16 80mm, EFite DRACO, EFlite Night Radian, E-Flite P51 1.5m
                Freewing A-10 80mm, F-86 80mm, F-15 90mm, Avanti. FMS DHC-2 Beaver, Fliteline P-38L ,HSD HME-262, HSD F86.

Comment

• Day 345: Flew the FMS FW-190, what a great flying plane...I don't know why I don't fly it more than I do. 20 more days

Name:	IMG_8350.JPG
Views:	316
Size:	174.0 KB
ID:	84354
                  TiredIron Aviation

Comment

• Originally posted by TiredIronGRB View Post
                    Day 345: Flew the FMS FW-190, what a great flying plane...I don't know why I don't fly it more than I do. 20 more days

Name:	IMG_8350.JPG
Views:	316
Size:	174.0 KB
ID:	84354
                    Looks really good too. Why don't you fly it more?

Comment

• Originally posted by RCjetdude View Post

Looks really good too. Why don't you fly it more?
                      I guess I just forget about it being there.
                      TiredIron Aviation

Comment

• The 190 is great fun, I did the same 6s conversion as in my Mustangs and she's been a trooper. Not long now ti. ;)

Comment

I guess I just forget about it being there.
                          Well, with all the planes you have I guess that is understandable.

Comment

• Had a car load this morning. Freewing F-86 & A-10. Along with FL P-38. Here's a short vid of the A-10 flying along the Ole Mississippi in Bellevue, Iowa.

Lon

Freewing A-10 80mm, F-86 80mm, F-15 90mm, Avanti. FMS DHC-2 Beaver, Fliteline P-38L ,HSD HME-262, HSD F86.

Comment

• Flew my Yak today and the F9F Panther. Also maidened an Elfite FJ-2 Fury with not such good results. First took off and it was fine but it got progressively squirelly until it went in. Guys said it sounded like the motor was going in and out - fully charged relatively new Thunder Power 4S which had 3.84 roughly in all cells after the crash - by the end it was pretty much uncontrollable. Going to glue it back together and try again.
                              Aeromaster 35% Extra 260 (under construction), Hanger 9 40 size P51, SIG Somethin' Extra, Hanger 9 40 size Super Stick, Eflite F4U-1A Corsair, Eflite Carbon Z Yak 54, Freewing Panther F9F, 1/5 scale Piper L4 (in box), Addiction XL (in box), Parkzone Super Cub, Eflite UM's F-16, P51, Revolution & Spitfire, Durafly Das Ugly Stick, Twisted Hobbys Crack Yak & Mini Crack Yak, Align T-Rex 600, Motion RC Avanti (under construction)

Comment

• The A-10 and F-86 got all my attention today. Very warm and humid day(you could hear the corn growing) I know, your newest plane is the favorite. Was at the club field for a few flights. If it wasn't so warm, I would have charged batteries for more flights. But with temp & humidity, heat index of around 100.

Lon

Comment

• Day 351: Flew the Carbon Z T-28 today, this may be my new favorite plane.

Name:	20170708_141054938_iOS.jpg
Views:	345
Size:	166.0 KB
ID:	85158
                                  TiredIron Aviation

Comment

• 351 straight days and counting. You are my hero. :)

Took my A-10 out for a spin on a new runway.

My YouTube RC videos:
                                    https://www.youtube.com/@toddbreda

Comment

• Originally posted by Aros.MotionRC View Post
                                      351 straight days and counting. You are my hero. :)

Took my A-10 out for a spin on a new runway.
                                      Nice runway, is that a theater?

TiredIron Aviation

Comment

• Nice!!!!:Cool:
                                        Lon

Comment

Nice runway, is that a theater?
                                          Yes an Amphitheater that holds Summer/Fall concerts. I've spoken with some of the folks who work there and they are okay with me flying there as long as I know what I'm doing and they said it looks like I do, and my reply:

"Depends on the day." LOL
                                          My YouTube RC videos:
                                          https://www.youtube.com/@toddbreda

Comment

Working...
                                          X