X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by F106DeltaDart View Post
    Took the Thunderbolts and the Little Bird out early this morning to beat the heat. Conditions were almost dead calm, and it was too good a day to pass up flying!
    Nice line up ;)
    TiredIron Aviation
    Tired Iron Military Vehicles

Comment

• TI - Am I right - SEVEN and counting down?
      Aeromaster 35% Extra 260 (under construction), Hanger 9 40 size P51, SIG Somethin' Extra, Hanger 9 40 size Super Stick, Eflite F4U-1A Corsair, Eflite Carbon Z Yak 54, Freewing Panther F9F, 1/5 scale Piper L4 (in box), Addiction XL (in box), Parkzone Super Cub, Eflite UM's F-16, P51, Revolution & Spitfire, Durafly Das Ugly Stick, Twisted Hobbys Crack Yak & Mini Crack Yak, Align T-Rex 600, Motion RC Avanti (under construction)

Comment

• Originally posted by jackcutrone View Post
        TI - Am I right - SEVEN and counting down?
        Today is day 359 so 6 more.
        TiredIron Aviation

Comment

• Originally posted by TiredIronGRB View Post

Today is day 359 so 6 more.
          That's awesome TI! Almost there. :Cool:

Comment

• Had a great day at the Binghamton Aeros field today. Took a battle tested e-Flite Mossy and the big FW A-10 out. Another club member maidened his big FW A-10 successfully. We were joined by OV10 and his Arctic themed A-10 for some practice formation flying before the Festival of Giants. Wasn't always pretty, but all returned from the missions unscathed. Perfect day and loads of just "plane" fun!:Cool:

Comment

• Maiden Flight F7F Tigercat WOW what an airplane love it was a hit at Rich Valley Rc

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Twowingtj View Post
                  Had a great day at the Binghamton Aeros field today. Took a battle tested e-Flite Mossy and the big FW A-10 out. Another club member maidened his big FW A-10 successfully. We were joined by OV10 and his Arctic themed A-10 for some practice formation flying before the Festival of Giants. Wasn't always pretty, but all returned from the missions unscathed. Perfect day and loads of just "plane" fun!:Cool:
                  What that means is we could've had a tighter formation but I kept my distance subconsciously thinking of the Shredder Razor's macerator prop:Scared:..........duhhhhh these are EDF's:Silly:
                  We'll get it down TJ.....no worries mate.:Cool:
                  These birds handle the slightly longer turf very well despite what some others are saying on the A-10 thread.;)
                  Warbird Charlie
                  HSD Skyraider FlightLine OV-10 FMS 1400: P-40B, P-51, F4U, F6F, T-28, P-40E, Pitts, 1700 F4U & F7F, FOX glider Freewing A-6, T-33, P-51 Dynam ME-262, Waco TF Giant P-47; ESM F7F-3 LX PBJ-1 EFL CZ T-28, C-150, 1500 P-51 & FW-190

Comment

• Originally posted by OV10 View Post

What that means is we could've had a tighter formation but I kept my distance subconsciously thinking of the Shredder Razor's macerator prop:Scared:..........duhhhhh these are EDF's:Silly:
                    We'll get it down TJ.....no worries mate.:Cool:
                    These birds handle the slightly longer turf very well despite what some others are saying on the A-10 thread.;)
                    Yeah Charlie I bet you are a little cautious about close formation flying after your spectacular run in with Ryan at NEFI.

Comment

• Originally posted by RCjetdude View Post

Yeah Charlie I bet you are a little cautious about close formation flying after your spectacular run in with Ryan at NEFI.
                      I still find myself chuckling to the thoughts of the first words he said immediately after the explosion..........AWESOME followed by "where's Mike when ya need a video"
                      Warbird Charlie
                      HSD Skyraider FlightLine OV-10 FMS 1400: P-40B, P-51, F4U, F6F, T-28, P-40E, Pitts, 1700 F4U & F7F, FOX glider Freewing A-6, T-33, P-51 Dynam ME-262, Waco TF Giant P-47; ESM F7F-3 LX PBJ-1 EFL CZ T-28, C-150, 1500 P-51 & FW-190

Comment

• Day 360: Hungry Mother Park.

Got in one good flight before the Rangers came and ran us off.

Click image for larger version

Name:	20170717_153828010_iOS.jpg
Views:	301
Size:	111.2 KB
ID:	87852

Name:	20170717_154804785_iOS.jpg
Views:	333
Size:	91.3 KB
ID:	87853

Name:	20170717_154907264_iOS.jpg
Views:	326
Size:	108.0 KB
ID:	87854

Name:	20170717_155014514_iOS.jpg
Views:	318
Size:	109.0 KB
ID:	87855

Name:	20170717_154736731_iOS.jpg
Views:	291
Size:	82.8 KB
ID:	87856

Name:	20170717_154905963_iOS.jpg
Views:	292
Size:	109.1 KB
ID:	87857

TiredIron Aviation

Comment

• That's a beautiful lake. Perfect place to fly the Beaver. :Cool:

Comment

Day 360: Hungry Mother Park.

Got in one good flight before the Rangers came and ran us off.
                            As Prowler said :Cool:
                            Was wondering how you were going to keep your streak intact from inside a rolling bunker.
                            State or Fed bureaucraps ?? :Angry: Maybe if ya had your "TiredIron Aviation" shirt on they'd thought better of messin with you.;)
                            Warbird Charlie

Comment

• Wow, picture perfect place to fly that Beaver! Niiiiiiice. :Cool:
                              My YouTube RC videos:
                              https://www.youtube.com/@toddbreda

Comment

• Originally posted by OV10 View Post

As Prowler said :Cool:
                                Was wondering how you were going to keep your streak intact from inside a rolling bunker.
                                State or Fed bureaucraps ?? :Angry: Maybe if ya had your "TiredIron Aviation" shirt on they'd thought better of messin with you.;)
                                This is a Va state park and they even said we couldn't use our "Mule" to ride around the campground...I love Va state parks but over the last few years they have become way over regulated, probably just stay in Tn campgrounds from now on...heck you can slaughter and BBQ a hog in Tn state parks and no one will say anything...don't ask how I know ;)
                                TiredIron Aviation

Comment

• Hey were all civilized we bury the parts thats not eatable.;)
                                  Dewey l

Comment

• Beautiful spot.

Comment

• Day 361:

Flying at the drive in...

Name:	IMG_8434.JPG
Views:	297
Size:	104.3 KB
ID:	88090
                                      TiredIron Aviation

Comment

• Lol That's awesome

Comment

Day 361:

Flying at the drive in...

Name:	IMG_8434.JPG
Views:	297
Size:	104.3 KB
ID:	88090
                                          Did you catch a movie as well?

Comment

Working...
                                          X