Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The pants(along with sleeves covered) are because of some of that chili weather you pushed east. :P Gonna be in the high 70's the rest of this coming week though :Cool:
    Warbird Charlie
    HSD Skyraider FlightLine OV-10 FMS 1400: P-40B, P-51, F4U, F6F, T-28, P-40E, Pitts, 1700 F4U & F7F, FOX glider Freewing A-6, T-33, P-51 Dynam ME-262, Waco TF Giant P-47; ESM F7F-3 LX PBJ-1 EFL CZ T-28, C-150, 1500 P-51 & FW-190

Comment

• That is one awesome JU-52 WC! Went flying this morning and brought out some of my favorites, the P-400, F-16, Little Bird and F-86. Was a great day for flying with wind straight down the runway. Met a wonderful old couple out there and put on a little Airshow for them with a few other pilots. The lady was the daughter of a B-17 pilot, and could name very Warbird at the field, and her husband had worked at LTV for 30 years on F-8s and A-7s. He hadn't flown RC in 40 years but wanted to get back into the hobby. A few minutes later, he went back to his car and retrieved a Flite Test Tiny Trainer that he had built and asked me to do the maiden. It flew fantastic, and I got it trimmed out for him. I don't think I've ever seen a happier guy then him after I landed. Both were overjoyed to see his plane take to the air. Definitely hope that I'll see them around the field again soon!

Comment

• Originally posted by OV10 View Post
        The pants(along with sleeves covered) are because of some of that chili weather you pushed east. :P Gonna be in the high 70's the rest of this coming week though :Cool:
        I hear you there, we had frost this morning!! Sun is out and its supposed to hit 70 tomorrow, but low to mid 60's for the rest of the week. We have our fly in to show off our new runway next weekend, hoping for the best.
        Had the Avanti up last week and lost the small spring that is attached to the nose gear door. I gather that it allows equal pressure on the individual doors so they close evenly. At and rate, they don't when one is missing this tiny spring. No nose gear doors in stock:Angry:
        The moral of the story, don' throw anything out, ever try to find a tiny spring!!

Grossman56
        Team Gross!

Comment

• Originally posted by F106DeltaDart View Post
          That is one awesome JU-52 WC!
          Thanx......Am always in awe of your scale fused heli's :Cool:
          Warbird Charlie
          HSD Skyraider FlightLine OV-10 FMS 1400: P-40B, P-51, F4U, F6F, T-28, P-40E, Pitts, 1700 F4U & F7F, FOX glider Freewing A-6, T-33, P-51 Dynam ME-262, Waco TF Giant P-47; ESM F7F-3 LX PBJ-1 EFL CZ T-28, C-150, 1500 P-51 & FW-190

Comment

• Originally posted by F106DeltaDart View Post
            That is one awesome JU-52 WC! Went flying this morning and brought out some of my favorites, the P-400, F-16, Little Bird and F-86. Was a great day for flying with wind straight down the runway. Met a wonderful old couple out there and put on a little Airshow for them with a few other pilots. The lady was the daughter of a B-17 pilot, and could name very Warbird at the field, and her husband had worked at LTV for 30 years on F-8s and A-7s. He hadn't flown RC in 40 years but wanted to get back into the hobby. A few minutes later, he went back to his car and retrieved a Flite Test Tiny Trainer that he had built and asked me to do the maiden. It flew fantastic, and I got it trimmed out for him. I don't think I've ever seen a happier guy then him after I landed. Both were overjoyed to see his plane take to the air. Definitely hope that I'll see them around the field again soon!

Love that Little Bird!

TiredIron Aviation
            Tired Iron Military Vehicles

Comment

• I'm the only guy on my end of our block that hasn't cut the grass in over a week. So this morning I got up, looked out at my front yard, and went straight to the flying field.

Comment

• Lol, champion! ;)

Comment

• WVR;

that 3rd aerial wing shot is wallpaper material, took a while to realize its an rc airplane.

Comment

• A few pics. The Avios Sea Fury and the FMS 1400mm P-51B.... Both fly well. Too many planes, not enough time! :Drinks:

Comment

• Man that's a fine looking Mustang there!
                      Meridian Aeromodelers, Meridian MS

Comment

• Thanks!!! I really like it. I built several of them in plastic kits when I was a kid, so when this livery came out, I had to get her!! I have Shangri La in the D model as well. Same size.

Comment

• Took the Arctic Aggressor out for a spin on a nice Fall day.

Click image for larger version

Name:	a10jody.jpg
Views:	148
Size:	86.7 KB
ID:	97992Click image for larger version

Name:	jody2.jpg
Views:	129
Size:	53.0 KB
ID:	97993
                          My YouTube RC videos:
                          https://www.youtube.com/@toddbreda

Comment

• Very nice!
                            TiredIron Aviation

Comment

• I flew this one five times today!

Name:	20170923_132801.jpg
Views:	334
Size:	184.1 KB
ID:	98010Click image for larger version

Name:	vlcsnap-2017-09-23-18h45m09s071.png
Views:	335
Size:	1.60 MB
ID:	98011

Comment

• great shots my friends...

Although I like the camo look, it must be very difficult to fly on overcast days. A friend at the club has a Beaver with similar pattern and he had to put stripes, it would blend with the sky quick.

Comment

• The F-104 is fun to fly, but it gets little in a hurry!! I put orange stripes on the tip tanks, but that is still hard to see at a distance....

Comment

• I got 2 more flights on the A-4 today for a total of 11. No paint was damaged.

Comment

• My flight line this morning. It was pretty windy, but they handled it well. Unfortunately didn't get to fly the P-38 due to a wiring issue.

Comment

• Day 429: I was so busy packing planes in the camper and getting ready for eWeek I forgot all about flying today...I guess it was because I was fooling with planes, charging batteries and such. I came inside took a shower and was getting ready for some "Walking Dead" when I checked this thread and thought "What did I fly today?" that's when it hit be...I almost panicked:Scared:so I ran out to the hangar and grabbed the Carbon Z T-28 and rang it out really good...crisis averted:Cool:

Name:	20170924_224738288_iOS.jpg
Views:	521
Size:	93.6 KB
ID:	98252
                                        TiredIron Aviation

Comment

• Whew that was close :Whew:

Comment

Working...
                                          X