X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FMS?

When will you be getting in FMS planes? They are popular and parts are sometimes hard to come by. Thanks
    Hangar: 90mm F16, 90mm F-15, 80mm Mirage, 90mm F-18, 1400mm P-40, 64mm F-22

RIP: 80mm F-14

Re: FMS?

Hello there ,
    Our first batch of FMS planes in en route to our warehouse in Illinois. We expect to have these on-line available for sale in 35 to 40 days. We will post a note in the announcements section of this forum when we have the exact delivery date.

Mark
    <quote author="tdford6">
    When will you be getting in FMS planes? They are popular and parts are sometimes hard to come by. Thanks
    </quote>

Comment

FMS Japanese Zero. 1400mm, FMS B-25 and parts.

Comment

I too would like to see if you guys could get a B-25 from FMS. Those things sell out quick all the time and I always miss them when they are in stock.

Coot

Comment

the FMS T-28 Trojans (all sizes) are very popular....hope you get these in stock !

Comment

You'll be happy to know the 1400mm T-28 will be arriving this week. We'll have the Red and White variant at first and adding the other color variants in the coming months.

Thank you,

Comment

I think Art-tech and FMS are the same company. Is this true? Different sites have the same planes but sometimes they have a different manufacture’s label.

Comment

Art-Tech and FMS are two totally different companies.
                <quote author="Baron">
                I think Airtech and FMS are the same company. Is this true? Different sites have the same planes but sometimes they have a different manufacture’s label.
                </quote>

Comment

Thanks for the correction. Art Tech planes are remarkably similar looking to FMS products.

Comment

I heard from FMS that a Waco Biplane is coming from RocHobby Waco with two different color scheme soon!

Comment

Speaking of biplanes, I hope FMS will start making some WWI fighters. Would like to see a 1400 mm Fokker D7, Spad13, Sopwith Camel, Albatross Dva, SE-5a, Nieuport 28 and of course the Fokker Dr 1 Triplane. I am surprised that FMS has not done so already. The WW2 era is more than represented in the RC world. There are a few WW1 foamies in the 40 " range that are nice and I have two them but we need the larger 55" to 63" sizes of WW1 EPO planes to hit the market. I would buy any of those the day they became available.<smiley image="smiley_beam.gif"/>

Comment

<quote author="fieldofdreamsflyer">
                        I heard from FMS that a Waco Biplane is coming from RocHobby Waco with two different color scheme soon!
                        </quote>
                        That is correct , we will be receiving a yellow AND and red/white version of the RocHobby Waco Bi-plane in about 5-6 weeks.

Mark

Comment

I agree with you, I think this is a big gap in FMS' portfolio. We carry some WWI planes from Art-Tech and Flyzone (mostly minis), but FMS would be capable of developing something larger scale. I will put in a request and see if they can accomodate this in the future. Thanks for the recommendation.

<quote author="Baron">
                          Speaking of biplanes, I hope FMS will start making some WWI fighters. Would like to see a 1400 mm Fokker D7, Spad13, Sopwith Camel, Albatross Dva, SE-5a, Nieuport 28 and of course the Fokker Dr 1 Triplane. I am surprised that FMS has not done so already. The WW2 era is more than represented in the RC world. There are a few WW1 foamies in the 40 " range that are nice and I have two them but we need the larger 55" to 63" sizes of WW1 EPO planes to hit the market. I would buy any of those the day they became available.<smiley image="smiley_beam.gif"/>
                          </quote>

Comment

Don't forget the p6e hawk! A beautiful bipe , although, not from ww1.

Comment

Working...
                            X