• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My 5 day forecast......

To convert for my friends below the border

10cm = 4 inches
    0c = 32f

So basically, temperature's hovering around freezing with anywhere from 4-8 inches of snow

Comment

• Originally posted by goosekiller1 View Post
      Good morning from Santa Rosa CA. it's super clear 40 degrees high today 54 no wind I think I'll go burn up some batteries! Grossman it anit right LOL
      Well about an hour or so ago the south wind picked up pushed in some serious RAIN so mush for burning some battery's up. That's what I get for looking at the weather this morning. Talk about raining all over my parade!:Loser::saywha:eyeswide

Comment

• A different flyer showed up at our office today and our current weather, just SE of Scottsdale.

Comment

• Did someone misunderstand when you said they should bring their Falcon to fly??

Grossman56
          Team Gross!

Comment

• :Scared:.
            AMA 424553

Comment

• A foot of snow already! Click image for larger version  Name:	BED94CF4-5D59-4535-9E90-2D38D3B3B0DC.jpeg Views:	1 Size:	65.2 KB ID:	128712Click image for larger version  Name:	50DF434C-6F04-4474-9D21-50C3A77CEF0A.jpeg Views:	1 Size:	146.9 KB ID:	128713

Comment

• At the air show today there was one mishap... luckily no injuries other than pride. A gyrocopter tipped over on takeoff on the runway, luckily hadn't rotated, and had very little ground speed. I tried to upload a couple pics, however it didn't work after 6 attempts.

Comment

• G'day gang,
                  Let us see, today I flew in near cloudless skies, 29*C and calm to 7 km/h winds.
                  And this is just six weeks out from our winter. Beautiful conditions......no snow.
                  You should all move here:)
                  We do not have a 'flying season.' We just fly all year 'round.
                  Regards and respect
                  [and a little bit of rubbing it in;)]
                  Daryl

Comment

• Originally posted by wrongroad2 View Post
                    G'day gang,
                    Let us see, today I flew in near cloudless skies, 29*C and calm to 7 km/h winds.
                    And this is just six weeks out from our winter. Beautiful conditions......no snow.
                    You should all move here:)
                    We do not have a 'flying season.' We just fly all year 'round.
                    Regards and respect
                    [and a little bit of rubbing it in;)]
                    Daryl
                    After this winter, it's very tempting mate!

Comment

• During our summers here in Tucson, I often get asked how I can stand to live where it gets so hot.

I reply that I have NEVER, EVER, had to shovel heat out of my driveway to make it to work in the morning.

Comment

• This is the most common yard decoration here in the snowbird sections of Mesa. :)

Pat

Comment

• I don't believe it! 28th of April and watching snow falling. At least there is hope for some 70 degree weather next week.:Angry:

Comment

• You know that this is all GLOBAL warming Now. LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL.

Sorry, had to.
                            AMA 424553

Comment

• Originally posted by RRHandy View Post
                              You know that this is all GLOBAL warming Now. LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL.

Sorry, had to.
                              And we all know that little dweeb weather scientist got his MULTIPLE 15 minutes of fame for that one. And he got his grant and job renewed for a few years until that term didn't work anymore and people got wise to him. He got fired and some other dweeb weather scientist saw what happened and he too, needed some fame and to secure his next bunch of years of grant funding. That's when he came up with "climate change" - fairly safe term, hard to deny, hard to contradict because weather and climate is ALWAYS changing. No matter what it does, "change" is always happening with the weather. In time, that term will also go out of vogue and the little dweeb will fall into obscurity until he (or some other dweeb) decides what the next catch phrase will be. How about "Human instigated global environmental change"? Can I be called a weather dweeb now and get funding for 5 years? I mean, I must have put just about as much thought into it as the "global warming" guy or the "climate change" guy.

Comment

• It's not global warming any more.. Climate change. ;):Yawn:
                                AMA 424553

Comment

• Well if the wind never cooperates with you when you want to fly, bring a kite to the airfield with your planes... then watch the world implode as nature wouldn't know what to do with itself. Lol

Comment

• Now we're into the rainy season, God, this is why I left BC!!
                                    It's Wyoming for Christ :Not-Talking: sake!!:blueangry
                                    :Sun::Sun::Sun::Sun::Sun:
                                    Team Gross!

Comment

• Can't believe it - nothing to hate about today. 60 degrees F, no wind, bright blue sky. Finally!:)

Comment

• Originally posted by bob_stan View Post
                                        Can't believe it - nothing to hate about today. 60 degrees F, no wind, bright blue sky. Finally!:)
                                        I KNOW.......an hour south of ya in the Triple Cities it is presently in the low 80's.
                                        Wind has picked up though to about 20-25 but that's fine because am exercising my BX25 backhoe digging up a monster Locust stump.
                                        Warbird Charlie
                                        HSD Skyraider FlightLine OV-10 FMS 1400: P-40B, P-51, F4U, F6F, T-28, P-40E, Pitts, 1700 F4U & F7F, FOX glider Freewing A-6, T-33, P-51 Dynam ME-262, Waco TF Giant P-47; ESM F7F-3 LX PBJ-1 EFL CZ T-28, C-150, 1500 P-51 & FW-190

Comment

Working...
                                        X