X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Be Part of the Solution

I think what's made America great is our freedom of choice. Here we have great men & woman who've served in the military at their own choice. Here at Motion RC we truly honor those Americans. I know each year, the owners here at Motion donate money to our armed forces. We also carry many aircraft that remind us- of our history in the armed forces. Being a part of this wonderful organization has been really fun. Not just being able to fly; all these great aircraft. It's talking to a customer on the phone, hearing a little background from time to time. It's time we assist others with anything they might need help with. I've always enjoyed helping others and, that's what makes this hobby fun. Again, hearing from others, stories, the learning new ways to assist people. I hope you enjoy our community, it's a very special industry to be part of. To be part of the solution, it will help others get interested in the RC hobby. If you are one of these people, Thank you. I hope everyone is having a great week! Keep an eye out for all the new aircraft coming available! C/S Matt

Well said Matt, I echo that.

Martin.

Comment

Working...
    X