Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• :Sleepy:

Comment

• It's the Goodyear blimp! Ooops!! Sorry for spilling the beans!! LOL LOL LOL
      My YouTube RC videos:
      https://www.youtube.com/@toddbreda

Comment

• Well, I guess that rules out the Curtis Jenny!!:Straight-Face:

Grossman56
        Team Gross!

Comment

• Well, the Goodyear Blimp and Curtiss Jenny fly at about the same speed. I love the Jenny, if made as a frame and structure and NOT a foamy.

Comment

• Guys it’s an L-39 100%

Comment

• I kind of hope you are right. A light weight & well made L-39 would be a good one..
              Tomorrow will tell
              My YouTube Videos https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCrz...4Q-xrOOtP2C-8w

Comment

• I honestly was hoping for a 70, 80, or even 90mm F-22 or F-35. It is clearly not one of those. While it does look like the L-39, I am not 100% convinced it is. The horizontal stab almost looks like it has a little dihedral and the L-39 does not. The intakes for that angle also look closer to the front than where the L-39's are located. If it is the L-39, I would be very disappointed if it was made with that yellow Reno Racer paint. RC Reno Racers do not do it for me. Make RC Warbirds into Warbirds :D

Comment

• Originally posted by mercury8 View Post
                  I am sure that Hoot is a Beechcraft Premier 1A Jet that Hoot Gibson flew at the Reno races.

That would be really cool if it were one of those. I hope it is, but as much as I like those folks it's been my experience of them, that they're completely locked in their own fixated circle of group think. If it was one of these I might buy it. A nice corporate jet would be totally cool in my opinion. But is Motion that cool to think of this, ahh probably not.

Woody

Comment

• The last L-39 I had was made by Hobby Top Gun, 90mm made of ice chest foam. I really loved that jet even though it was not very well engineered. I hope it is a 90mm if it is the hoot project. I am still hoping the foil project is a f-100.

Comment

• Originally posted by Craig Dieter View Post
                      Well, the Goodyear Blimp and Curtiss Jenny fly at about the same speed. I love the Jenny, if made as a frame and structure and NOT a foamy.
                      Well, I've hinted around to Alpha about doing a Hawker Hurricane as a hybrid balsa/foam kit with the ribs actually made of wood with covering and the forward/'metal' area from the rear of the cockpit to the prop would be foam.
                      Besides, I have the FMS Pitts and they did an amazing job of rolling the foam to look like a ribbed structure. I've had people get right up to it and look hard before they realize its a foamie. Mind you, I repainted all the white surfaces to hide the foam cells so it reallyis hard to tell.
                      If they can build a Pitts that can fool people, then a Jenny or a Hurricane or even a Goodyear Blimp is possible, just have to keep bugging Alpha until he breaks down, speaking of OV-10's Alpha...………….

Grossman56
                      Team Gross!

Comment

• I hope it's a T-38 Talon... I know he's flown that awhile...
                        My Hangar inventory FW 90 mm hp F-15, FW 90 mm F-104, FW 90 mm T-45, FW 80 70mm F-5, FW 80 mm Scorpion, 70 mm V2 Z Rebel, F-8 Bearcat and a stable of T-28, white and Orange and yellow

Comment

• Comment

• thats like a grainy lochness monster/bigfoot pic lol

Comment

• From some more research I know believe that it is a Lockheed T-33 Shooting Star

Comment

• The product page for the L-39 80mm EDF Jet is up and is ready for preorder.

Comment

• I'll pass. The L-39 just doesn't do it for me. You guys have fun.

Mike
                                  \"When Inverted Down Is Up And Up Is Expensive\"

Comment

• Big disappointment... I never seen such an industry that is so repetitive... They may as well of just did another P-51 or J-3 Cub !!!
                                    My Hangar inventory FW 90 mm hp F-15, FW 90 mm F-104, FW 90 mm T-45, FW 80 70mm F-5, FW 80 mm Scorpion, 70 mm V2 Z Rebel, F-8 Bearcat and a stable of T-28, white and Orange and yellow

Comment

• Stuart has posted a review of the new L-39.

I’ll pass, too. Still saving my pennies for that Do-335...
                                      ---
                                      Warbirder

Comment

• X2 on the do335 :)

Comment

• Pass for now. Pre-ordered the Red Avanti S and need to replace my A4. Sigh Don't have a bottomless pit of money.
                                          Currently flying: Twin 80mm A-10, 80mm F5, 80mm A6, 70mm Yak-130, 70mm F-16v2,90mm Stinger 90, 70mmRC Lander F9F, Flightline F7F TigerCat, Phoenix 46 size Tucano, Flyzone L-39
                                          Out of Service: 80mm Mig-21,64mm F-35, 64mm F/A-18
                                          I Want: 80mm A-4, twin 80mm F4J Phantom

Comment

Working...
                                          X