Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pass not impressed what a let down:Yawn::Yawn::Yawn::Vomit:

Comment

• It's a shame that with that expansive resume' of aircraft, you decide on the Warsaw Pact's version of the T-38.

Comment

• Wow.... They made another wheel..they need to think outside the box.. Get out of the box !!!
        My Hangar inventory FW 90 mm hp F-15, FW 90 mm F-104, FW 90 mm T-45, FW 80 70mm F-5, FW 80 mm Scorpion, 70 mm V2 Z Rebel, F-8 Bearcat and a stable of T-28, white and Orange and yellow

Comment

• Hell i like it, and its right on my max for size and cost.

Comment

• Originally posted by Valkpilot
            Pass. If I get an L-39 it'll be this one:
            At least that one is all painted, and not a bunch of unpainted foam.

So, the new plane looks nice, but.... no sell to me for sure. I too will get the other one. I like my planes painted, even if they're white. Just use a white paint that doesn't yellow. Say a nice water based household exterior paint. Yea it might cost an extra $1.00 per model. Lordy. This is a big thing to me, I can't believe so many have just accepted un painted white foam.

So let me explain my position here. "Group Think"? For those that don't know, or comprehend this issue. It is where a core group of decision makers basically decide all there ideas are good ones! Not only this, they also are confident they are the only ones qualified to enact such decision. Virtually dismissing any outside influence as nonsense.

In a nut shell, that's it. Kind of like whoever thought this model would be a big winner. Understand I don't think is a bad model, just a meh model. To top it off, the unpainted white foam on a $350 scale model. So listen here MRC, "WAKE THE F... UP"!!!! SCALE MODELS DO NOT USE UNPAINTED WHITE FOAM!!!! DID YOU HEAR THAT, DO YOU SEE THIS?

So to that end, I will leave this to the rest of you to comment on.

Woody

Comment

• Looking forward to flying the snot out of mine.

Comment

• Question for the studio audience. How long ago did Alpha start dropping clues about Project Hoot?

Comment

• Originally posted by Valkpilot View Post
                  Question for the studio audience. How long ago did Alpha start dropping clues about Project Hoot?
                  I can't answer that, as I haven't been around that long. Good question though. Interested in the answer.

Woody

Comment

• I should be grateful that MRC is saving me more money by coming out with yet another edf...

Bob

Comment

• If I didn't just buy the 70mm Arctic F-16 a month ago, I probably would have picked this one up.

Comment

• Grass friendly gear, the plastic lined cockpit area and the lights in the removable tip tanks are great features! Hopefully this is a trend for future releases as well. Keep raising the bar MRC. Looks like a great design Alpha:Cool:. Keep them coming.

Comment

• does it come with a prop??LOL
                          "Now", says Alpha, clearing is work bench, "I can get down to giving the guys what they REALLY want! Now where are those OV-10 preliminary drawings??":Cool::Cool::Cool:ov10:ov10

Grossman56
                          Team Gross!

Comment

• Originally posted by rifleman_btx View Post
                            Hell i like it, and its right on my max for size and cost.

Ditto!!

Comment

• What’s funny and maybe not so funny is, I didn’t even want a L-39. I respect it, and love all airplanes in general and want to fly anything that has wings attached to it :):Cool:, just didn't have any interest in owning one. I still don’t. However, I went against that and ordered an ARF Plus after some thought because I wanted something different to fly and had a gift card to use that heavily reduced the cost of owning it. Maybe I’ll regret my purchase, maybe not (watch.....you’ll release my beloved large F-22, Mig-29, F-100, F-18, etc. LOL soon after I get this L-39). For me, the L-39 likely wouldn’t be as good of a sport jet as the Avanti since that’s what it’s being compared to, and isn’t as good looking and fierce as a scale fighter jet, so it’s right in between. I already own an Avanti which to me looks better (subjective, ha-ha) and may perform better in certain ways (I’ll find out first hand), and have other jets like the large A-10, which is an incredible scale jet and opposite character of an L-39 and Avanti. I’m almost starting to talk myself out of the purchase, ha-ha. With that said, I still enjoy a well engineered model, hope to be surprised by it, like supporting Freewing and Motion RC, and I’m looking forward to owning a new aircraft.

One thing is for sure though, I love the ideas Freewing and Motion RC are coming up with to continuously improve their models and really proud of them for giving us some nice jets like the new multifunction box and the plastic cockpit lining. It’s a wonderful time to own and fly EDF jets. I really appreciate the hard work and passion that go into designing RC aircraft, and feel very fortunate to be in the hobby with planes like these.

Comment

• The good thing is that it isn't a Cessna 337/O-2, park-size F-14, or a B-29 because then I would be trying to figure out how to tell my wife I need another plane. I am starting to research and lean towards the B-24 for next year. There are only a few planes that could derail that. Thankfully one of those is a Cherokee and I have that one out of the way.

Comment

• Well said T-Cat!

Comment

• X3 for the do335

Comment

• Originally posted by purduephigam View Post
                                      Well said T-Cat!

:Cool:

Comment

• bummer, ill wait for a f-100 or a zero those are the 2 i will wait on.

Comment

Working...
                                        X