X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That's funny, Grossman!

And Oxotnik and Hardway, you're both on to something. Foil is totally an EDF'd Pfeil, no props, in Tennisball Green. With fixed landing gear. And the rear EDF is a free-spinning dummy. *TheScaleCrowdGoesNuts*
    Live Q&A every Tuesday and Friday at 9pm EST on my Twitch Livestream

Live chat with me and other RC Nuts on my Discord

Camp my Instagram @Alpha.Makes

Comment

• Originally posted by Alpha.MotionRC View Post
      That's funny, Grossman!

And Oxotnik and Hardway, you're both on to something. Foil is totally an EDF'd Pfeil, no props, in Tennisball Green. With fixed landing gear. And the rear EDF is a free-spinning dummy. *TheScaleCrowdGoesNuts*
      You forgot to mention that it's made by SkyAngel, has a 50 mm EDF, and has both SAFE and AS3X.

Comment

That's funny, Grossman!

I do hope a OV-10 is in the pipeline, because if there isn't, the crowd will get ugly. Except for Grossman, I don't think he could get worse.:)

Comment

• Gents, I love this thread, and the MotionRC planes. Guessing is such fun, and being able to exchange our wish list with Motion; priceless! The last three "wishes" are also on my list: OV-10, Pfeil, and a tri-color Corsair like the one in the pic. Of course my preference is always 2m, cause I like'm big. I am very excited to see the FOIL revealed, and then the question will be: "what's next Alpha?"

Comment

That's funny, Grossman!

I knew it :o))
            rc flyin addict

Comment

• Originally posted by OV10 View Post

I'll buy that story all day long and gladly take a Pfeil............. right after the Bronco.LOL
              Ya know why........because Twins are 2X the fun. :Cool:
              And as the number of twins are added to the hangar, the 'fun' increases exponentially. I'd definitely go for a Bronco, right after I get a Pfeil. :-)

It's great that so many of us want a Do-335. Maybe one day, we'll actually get one.
              ---
              Warbirder

Comment

• Bronco, Mohawk, O2-A (Skymaster in military paint) Pfeil, Grumman Goose, China Clipper (Martin M-130) DH Comet....

I have a long wish list and a short budget.
                FF gliders and rubber power since 1966, CL 1970-1990, RC since 1975.

current planes from 1/2 oz to 22 lbs

Comment

• I know what Foil is! An SR-71 with a launchable F-117 on it's back acting as a drone! YAY BABY! :Cool:
                  My YouTube RC videos:
                  https://www.youtube.com/@toddbreda

Comment

• :Confused::P

Comment

• Would be nice, but the 8-ball doesn't agree at the moment.

Comment

• :)

Comment

• IVE GOT IT, if you closely at this photo you can see the foil patch, there ya go................ Click image for larger version

Name:	do335 foil.jpg
Views:	290
Size:	41.8 KB
ID:	150588
                          rc flyin addict

Comment

• Lol nice :Cool:LOL

Comment

• Originally posted by mr.frankenjet View Post
                              IVE GOT IT, if you closely at this photo you can see the foil patch, there ya go................ Click image for larger version

Name:	do335 foil.jpg
Views:	290
Size:	41.8 KB
ID:	150588
                              OK, that actually made me laugh out loud.... Scared the dog!!! HA!!!!!!!!!!! Funny stuff!!!! LOLLOLLOL:Cool:

Comment

• I really don't care if it is yellow, blue, and purple, I want one!!!!!!!!!! What a neat bird!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Aros.MotionRC View Post
                                  I know what Foil is! An SR-71 with a launchable F-117 on it's back acting as a drone! YAY BABY! :Cool:
                                  Too bad Alpha already said it was not an SR-71, and that they'll never do an all-black plane due to gatoring. ;)
                                  Pat

Comment

• Over the last 2 years, we got scale replicas of 4 of the most iconic airplanes ever to fly: the B-24, A-10, A4 and F4. I'm still in 7th heaven. In fact, I'm not sure what could top those. It's a bit anti-climatic now but Alpha keeps on giving. We're in good hands guys !
                                    Currently flying: Twin 80mm A-10, 80mm F5, 80mm A6, 70mm Yak-130, 70mm F-16v2,90mm Stinger 90, 70mmRC Lander F9F, Flightline F7F TigerCat, Phoenix 46 size Tucano, Flyzone L-39
                                    Out of Service: 80mm Mig-21,64mm F-35, 64mm F/A-18
                                    I Want: 80mm A-4, twin 80mm F4J Phantom

Comment

• Originally posted by dahawk View Post
                                      Over the last 2 years, we got scale replicas of 4 of the most iconic airplanes ever to fly: the B-24, A-10, A4 and F4. I'm still in 7th heaven. In fact, I'm not sure what could top those. It's a bit anti-climatic now but Alpha keeps on giving. We're in good hands guys !
                                      Lockheed Super Connie! That would top all of em in my book. I got more, LOL

Woody

Comment

• Gotta love the Connie
                                        Currently flying: Twin 80mm A-10, 80mm F5, 80mm A6, 70mm Yak-130, 70mm F-16v2,90mm Stinger 90, 70mmRC Lander F9F, Flightline F7F TigerCat, Phoenix 46 size Tucano, Flyzone L-39
                                        Out of Service: 80mm Mig-21,64mm F-35, 64mm F/A-18
                                        I Want: 80mm A-4, twin 80mm F4J Phantom

Comment

• Originally posted by dahawk View Post
                                          Over the last 2 years, we got scale replicas of 4 of the most iconic airplanes ever to fly: the B-24, A-10, A4 and F4. I'm still in 7th heaven. In fact, I'm not sure what could top those. It's a bit anti-climatic now but Alpha keeps on giving. We're in good hands guys !
                                          A F-100 Super Sabre would do it!

Comment

Working...
                                          X