Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Andddddddd....my F-18C and F-22. I love that the F-18 Super Hornet 90mm EDF jet is discontinued because that provides me with future hope, but I’d like it to be somewhat near-future. :):Cool:

I’’d likely buy either in a 80 or 90mm EDF, but would depend on its features and primarily how it looks. The old 90mm F-18 was created long ago, and I just didn’t like how it looked. It could have flown absolutely incredible, and I didn’t care a bit.

Comment

• I'd like to see the F-22 done in twin 80's complete with "scale" thrust vectoring. Big enough to have roughly the same wing loading as the A-10 so it could run twin packs and stay in the air like the A-10.
      My YouTube Videos https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCrz...4Q-xrOOtP2C-8w

Comment

• Originally posted by bill34207 View Post
        I'd like to see the F-22 done in twin 80's complete with "scale" thrust vectoring. Big enough to have roughly the same wing loading as the A-10 so it could run twin packs and stay in the air like the A-10.
        I'd fly that. ;)
        Pat

Comment

• Originally posted by bill34207 View Post
          I'd like to see the F-22 done in twin 80's complete with "scale" thrust vectoring. Big enough to have roughly the same wing loading as the A-10 so it could run twin packs and stay in the air like the A-10.
          I’m cool with that, ha-ha. Oh how I dream of a large F-22 :Drooling:.

Comment

• Now we're talking! I'd even take a F-22 in 90mm. Should fly great either way... I've been tempted to try building the twin 70mm one from LX models. But.... Well, nothing really compares to these Freewing models these days.

Comment

• OK fellow pilots...............re-entry back into subspace earth orbit.
              Our next all terrain capable, CloseAirSupport, twin engine 1600mm spanned Viet Nam Era warbird is none other than the OV-10 Bronco.
              Anyone that's wants to dispute that.............take it up with Bootswhirlygig. LOL
              Warbird Charlie
              HSD Skyraider FlightLine OV-10 FMS 1400: P-40B, P-51, F4U, F6F, T-28, P-40E, Pitts, 1700 F4U & F7F, FOX glider Freewing A-6, T-33, P-51 Dynam ME-262, Waco TF Giant P-47; ESM F7F-3 LX PBJ-1 EFL CZ T-28, C-150, 1500 P-51 & FW-190

Comment

• Good times!:Cool:

Comment

• Originally posted by OV10 View Post
                  OK fellow pilots...............re-entry back into subspace earth orbit.
                  Our next all terrain capable, CloseAirSupport, twin engine 1600mm spanned Viet Nam Era warbird is none other than the OV-10 Bronco.
                  Anyone that's wants to dispute that.............take it up with Bootswhirlygig. LOL
                  You forgot about the Medivac feature.

Comment

• Silly newbie question here, but for black planes why not make black foam?

Comment

• I had a black foam plane, everything got extremely hot. Rmrc nano skyhunter

Comment

• Canberra bomber

Comment

• Originally posted by OV10 View Post
                          OK fellow pilots...............re-entry back into subspace earth orbit.
                          HERE HERE! Bring on the BRONCO! You can never own to many twins!:Cool:p38p38:ov10

Comment

• Charlie you will always be the Bronco King and we your minions! C’mon Motion, give us the Flightline Bronco already!

Comment

• Yes yes

Woody

May as well support something, no one listens to a D..m thing I say, lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by Valkpilot View Post

You forgot about the Medivac feature.
                                Your correct bout the medi part but I didn't forget:Smug: There is a long list of what that bird was capable of ;)
                                Warbird Charlie
                                HSD Skyraider FlightLine OV-10 FMS 1400: P-40B, P-51, F4U, F6F, T-28, P-40E, Pitts, 1700 F4U & F7F, FOX glider Freewing A-6, T-33, P-51 Dynam ME-262, Waco TF Giant P-47; ESM F7F-3 LX PBJ-1 EFL CZ T-28, C-150, 1500 P-51 & FW-190

Comment

• We also need in the not so distant future an actual freewing quality YF23. 80mm.

Comment

• The YF-23 is a cool looking jet that lost its competition to be built. Another cool looser that would make a great future Flightline release is the Convair Model 48, which lost to the OV-10 Bronco.

Comment

• Originally posted by rifleman_btx View Post
                                      We also need in the not so distant future an actual freewing quality YF23. 80mm.
                                      Do you en a twin 80 or single feeding twin ducts like the 64 mm F/A-18? LX all ready makes a twin 70 mm.

Comment

• Possibly a B-57? That would make me happy

Comment

• Originally posted by Grady.c View Post
                                          Possibly a B-57? That would make me happy
                                          The designing shouldn't be too hard, but it's the licensing that's really difficult. Since it was built by Martin on a license from English Electric do you get permission from Lockheed/Martin or BAE who bought out the company that English Electric merged into?

Comment

Working...
                                          X