Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by quitcherbitchen View Post
    It's a Skyraider!!!!
    Lieutenant Tennyson was the pilot of an AD-4 Skyraider Dive Bomber with Attack Squadron 195 aboard the carrier USS PRINCETON (VCA-37). On June 6, 1952, while on a rail interdiction strike, his aircraft was hit by anti-aircraft fire, crashed and exploded near Yangdok, North Korea. His remains were not recovered. His nickname was "Stoney."
    I think you might be right...... the pilots surname being Tennyson and the side nr 502B = Tennyson50......it has 2B (pun intended ;))

Comment

• I have the plans for an HO- 229. Looks like the only way I'll ever have one is to scratch build it myself. A large foamy would sure be nice! I'm sure one will never be produced, mainly because of stability problems. EDF's would be difficult to make scale because of the size needed. I would settle for semi scale. Doc

Comment

• Getting closer to release. Over on RCG, Jon Bajora has mentioned that he has now maidened the next Flightline plane. The teaser is that it's not a twin. Gee Wiz. Hoping it's an A-1.
        Currently flying: Twin 80mm A-10, 80mm F5, 80mm A6, 70mm Yak-130, 70mm F-16v2,90mm Stinger 90, 70mmRC Lander F9F, Flightline F7F TigerCat, Phoenix 46 size Tucano, Flyzone L-39
        Out of Service: 80mm Mig-21,64mm F-35, 64mm F/A-18
        I Want: 80mm A-4, twin 80mm F4J Phantom

Comment

• Originally posted by dahawk View Post
          Getting closer to release. Over on RCG, Jon Bajora has mentioned that he has now maidened the next Flightline plane. The teaser is that it's not a twin. Gee Wiz. Hoping it's an A-1.
          I did a search of all his postings and came up empty on that :Confused:
          Warbird Charlie
          HSD Skyraider FlightLine OV-10 FMS 1400: P-40B, P-51, F4U, F6F, T-28, P-40E, Pitts, 1700 F4U & F7F, FOX glider Freewing A-6, T-33, P-51 Dynam ME-262, Waco TF Giant P-47; ESM F7F-3 LX PBJ-1 EFL CZ T-28, C-150, 1500 P-51 & FW-190

Comment

• Hmmm?

Comment

• Originally posted by OV10 View Post

I did a search of all his postings and came up empty on that :Confused:
              Bah, you can't believe everything that guy posts over there. He is old and half crazy! :Silly:

Comment

• Lol.

Just so you don’t think I’m crazy, though that’s debatable, post # 809 on the FMS F/A-18 thread. Jon didn’t spill the beans about anything new coming even though we tied him up and forced him to listen to Tony Orlando and Dawn songs.
                Currently flying: Twin 80mm A-10, 80mm F5, 80mm A6, 70mm Yak-130, 70mm F-16v2,90mm Stinger 90, 70mmRC Lander F9F, Flightline F7F TigerCat, Phoenix 46 size Tucano, Flyzone L-39

Comment

Lol.

Just so you don’t think I’m crazy, though that’s debatable, post # 809 on the FMS F/A-18 thread. Jon didn’t spill the beans about anything new coming even though we tied him up and forced him to listen to Tony Orlando and Dawn songs.
                  Hey whats wrong with Tony Orlando and Dawn?? I always listen to them, and maybe a little ABBA too, when flying my jets!:P

Comment

• Originally posted by Bajora View Post

Hey whats wrong with Tony Orlando and Dawn?? I always listen to them, and maybe a little ABBA too, when flying my jets!:P
                    "Take a chance on me" seem appropriate for maidening or trying new things on a test platformLOL.

Comment

• Ha,

okay, next time it’s the Archie’s. https://youtu.be/h9nE2spOw_o

Comment

• Originally posted by Bajora View Post

Bah, you can't believe everything that guy posts over there. He is old and half crazy! :Silly:
                        I just didn't search the correct category................... "Foamy EDF's"
                        But Hawk wasn't telling stories ;) https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show...&postcount=809

Followed by Brandon's comment........ https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show...&postcount=811
                        Now how in the :Devil: does he get to review/eval my :ov10 LOL
                        Warbird Charlie
                        HSD Skyraider FlightLine OV-10 FMS 1400: P-40B, P-51, F4U, F6F, T-28, P-40E, Pitts, 1700 F4U & F7F, FOX glider Freewing A-6, T-33, P-51 Dynam ME-262, Waco TF Giant P-47; ESM F7F-3 LX PBJ-1 EFL CZ T-28, C-150, 1500 P-51 & FW-190

Comment

• Yeah,

The California guys get first dibs on everything. ! LOL All I can do is dream about a Flightline ( Tennyson) 1600mm A1 Skyraider

Hawk

Comment

Yeah,

The California guys get first dibs on everything. ! LOL All I can do is dream about a Flightline ( Tennyson) 1600mm A1 Skyraider

Hawk
                            That Tennyson Skyraider is gonna come down to which interpretive rationale of either mine or yours that Alpha deems worthy. ;)
                            Warbird Charlie

Comment

• Originally posted by OV10 View Post

I just didn't search the correct category................... "Foamy EDF's"
                              But Hawk wasn't telling stories ;) https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show...&postcount=809

Followed by Brandon's comment........ https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show...&postcount=811
                              Now how in the :Devil: does he get to review/eval my :ov10 LOL
                              Check the links WBC. Looks like the cat has been shoved back in the bag, so to speak. :Not-Talking:

Comment

• Yep, took them down mighty fast didn't they.

Grossman56
                                Team Gross!

Comment

• Took what down?

Comment

• Originally posted by Twowingtj View Post

Check the links WBC. Looks like the cat has been shoved back in the bag, so to speak. :Not-Talking:
                                    Now isn't that just a very peculiarly curious action by those guys.:Thinking:
                                    Warbird Charlie

Comment

• Originally posted by tclaridge View Post
                                      Took what down?
                                      Pictures of the 3200mm OV-10...
                                      TiredIron Aviation
                                      Tired Iron Military Vehicles

Comment

• Originally posted by TiredIronGRB View Post

Pictures of the 3200mm OV-10...
                                        LMFAO LOL
                                        Warbird Charlie

Comment

Working...
                                        X