Model Aviation Magazine

You must Sign-in or Register to post messages in the Hobby Squawk community
Registration is FREE and only takes a few moments

Register now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's next Alpha?

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Grady.c View Post
    My question is if it will be released before Christmas. Almost a 0% chance of that but we can all hope.
    Just remember, "Black Friday" and "Cyber Monday" are near, so who knows how many "curtains" Alpha will raise.

    Comment


    • I too would love to see Flightline make a Bronco, but there to the moment is a option! Flitetest has one you can build. I have gave it thought and just may try one soon. There are a few videos on them.
      Still Learning:D

      Comment


      • Except flitetest version is not very scale, plus no mechanical rudder or retracts are the two letdown points for me. Now lets get extreme scale and add scale prop control in a plane. NOT!

        Comment


        • Bring on five eyes (DH98) for Christmas please.

          Comment


          • What surprises me is that being it's the Holidays, there haven't been more MRC brand new releases.

            Comment


            • MIG-15 or Mig-17!!!!!!!!!!!! please!!!!!!! 70-90mm with 80mm being preferable...
              I have way too many planes to list off... But I love to fly them all! the 80-90mm Jets are my newest addiction! Also check out my youtube channel for TONS of flying footage. https://www.youtube.com/user/gooniac33

              Comment


              • Originally posted by gooniac33 View Post
                MIG-15 or Mig-17!!!!!!!!!!!! please!!!!!!! 70-90mm with 80mm being preferable...
                Please return to the ticketing agent and acquire the appropriate boarding pass.
                There have been too many EDF releases in a row and only passengers with a PROP designation are being allowed to board at this time.
                Warbird Charlie
                HSD Skyraider; FlightLine: Sea Fury; FMS 1400: P-40B, P-51, F4U, F6F, T-28, P-40E, 1700 F4U and a Fox glider; Freewing: A-6, P-51; VQ: P-39; Dynam: ME-262, FW-190, Waco; ASM A-26; ESM F7F-3
                Incinerator Loss 16

                Comment


                • Originally posted by OV10 View Post

                  Please return to the ticketing agent and acquire the appropriate boarding pass.
                  There have been too many EDF releases in a row and only passengers with a PROP designation are being allowed to board at this time.
                  Hmmm..... not sure what else I would want with props... Unless it is an actual fast and scale rendition of a Reno Air Racer! I would love a bigger 1400-1600mm Voo Doo with Retracts, flaps, lights and have it actually fly like a racing plane!
                  I have way too many planes to list off... But I love to fly them all! the 80-90mm Jets are my newest addiction! Also check out my youtube channel for TONS of flying footage. https://www.youtube.com/user/gooniac33

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by OV10 View Post

                    Please return to the ticketing agent and acquire the appropriate boarding pass.
                    There have been too many EDF releases in a row and only passengers with a PROP designation are being allowed to board at this time.
                    Those with OV10 Bronco tickets will be escorted to first class!

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Dual Prop Dave View Post

                      Those with OV10 Bronco tickets will be escorted to first class!
                      .............
                      Warbird Charlie
                      HSD Skyraider; FlightLine: Sea Fury; FMS 1400: P-40B, P-51, F4U, F6F, T-28, P-40E, 1700 F4U and a Fox glider; Freewing: A-6, P-51; VQ: P-39; Dynam: ME-262, FW-190, Waco; ASM A-26; ESM F7F-3
                      Incinerator Loss 16

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by gooniac33 View Post
                        MIG-15 or Mig-17!!!!!!!!!!!! please!!!!!!! 70-90mm with 80mm being preferable...
                        GNC33, I believe the air marshall has noted your eagerness to return to the cold war and would like you to return to your designated seat at this time. Merry Christmas, LB
                        Captain: Got any ideas?
                        F/O: Actually not.
                        — Captain Chesley B 'Sully' Sullenberger III and F/O Jeff Skiles—

                        Comment


                        • do335 :o), oh and ov10 of course
                          rc flyin addict

                          Comment


                          • OV-10, 70mm P-80/T-33 then SILVERPLATE! SILVERPLATE! SILVERPLATE! SILVERPLATE! SILVERPLATE! SILVERPLATE! SILVERPLATE! SILVERPLATE! SILVERPLATE! SILVERPLATE! SILVERPLATE! SILVERPLATE! SILVERPLATE! SILVERPLATE! SILVERPLATE! SILVERPLATE! SILVERPLATE! SILVERPLATE! SILVERPLATE! SILVERPLATE! SILVERPLATE! SILVERPLATE! SILVERPLATE! SILVERPLATE! SILVERPLATE! SILVERPLATE! SILVERPLATE! SILVERPLATE! SILVERPLATE! SILVERPLATE! SILVERPLATE! SILVERPLATE! SILVERPLATE! SILVERPLATE! SILVERPLATE! SILVERPLATE! SILVERPLATE! SILVERPLATE! SILVERPLATE! SILVERPLATE! SILVERPLATE!

                            Comment


                            • Click image for larger version

Name:	12299363676_4f1852f80d_b.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	126.9 KB
ID:	164686

                              Comment


                              • On this day of mourning,
                                George Bushes TBM Avenger,super scale with all the bells and wistles,
                                1600mm at least

                                Comment


                                • I think a nice two meter Corsair would be the bees knees!!!

                                  Comment


                                  • I agree that a return to a refreshed and updated biggie Corsair that has few issues and produced by FlightLine or Freewing would really fill that long lost hangar. The 50 inch Dynam Corsair flies good and it has a very good colour to it. I've enjoyed flying it many times, but the retract fiasco is a killjoy. Functioning electronics and aluminum landing gear like the Mustangs and the Spitfires is what we need...

                                    Comment


                                    • Originally posted by downwindleg View Post
                                      I think a nice two meter Corsair would be the bees knees!!!
                                      What is up with this fixation on planes large enough for Gary Coleman to have used for a personal transport? Other sited sell these behemoths, but at steep prices. So you come over here asking for a plane with a wingspan the size of a Wookie, and expect it to be under $500. You should just be happy to get the plane in the high quality and detail that Alpha and Company have been able to bring us.

                                      Comment


                                      • Originally posted by Jhnybgd View Post
                                        On this day of mourning,
                                        George Bushes TBM Avenger,super scale with all the bells and wistles,
                                        1600mm at least
                                        OK, a large scale Avenger might be one of a handful of planes which would separate money from my wallet faster than an OV-10

                                        Comment


                                        • Originally posted by Valkpilot View Post

                                          What is up with this fixation on planes large enough for Gary Coleman to have used for a personal transport? Other sited sell these behemoths, but at steep prices. So you come over here asking for a plane with a wingspan the size of a Wookie, and expect it to be under $500. You should just be happy to get the plane in the high quality and detail that Alpha and Company have been able to bring us.
                                          Who expected it to be under $500? If they made one in 1600mm size I'd expect it to sell for the same as the 1600mm Spitfire, $350. I'd buy two of them.

                                          Comment

                                          Working...
                                          X