Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah it's month-long. Not our favorite time of the year to put it mildly.
    My YouTube RC videos:
    https://www.youtube.com/@toddbreda

Comment

• Originally posted by RCjetdude View Post
      I think it is more like most of a month that they celebrate and nothing else really happens.
      Time for Alpha to sleep!
      dream time for new wings?

Comment

• We need more ww2 bombers german or japanese no more schhhmeedeeefffsss plz

chinese new year starts early feb
        i just got back from China Handan city myself the train tickets for feb are already almost sold out by now, which is likely more or less going to be the case for the entire nation, this means every worker has planned for his or her holiday to spend time with family and friends away from work, factories, ect...

No one works for at least two weeks for some people the break will be extended to one month.

Comment

• I want to know when is the next fligthline bird coming? Hopefully is a 1600 Japanese warbird

Comment

• Originally posted by Jose23 View Post
            I want to know when is the next fligthline bird coming? Hopefully is a 1600 Japanese warbird
            FlightLine RC just released the new 1600mm Corsairs.

Comment

I want to know when is the next fligthline bird coming? Hopefully is a 1600 Japanese warbird
              +10000000000000000

Comment

How about something from Russia with love: the TU-4 or Sukhoi T-4

Comment

• The TU-4 would be interesting to see because that would mean Flightline would be making a B-29 with a TU-4 decal set and 3D printable details like its turrets that had fewer but much more powerful guns.

Comment

• Originally posted by Grady.c View Post
                    The TU-4 would be interesting to see because that would mean Flightline would be making a B-29 with a TU-4 decal set and 3D printable details like its turrets that had fewer but much more powerful guns.
                    Now we're talking.

Mike
                    \"When Inverted Down Is Up And Up Is Expensive\"

Comment

• i think alpha has already said no plans for a B-29..... not sure where i heard that from....a rumor maybe i heard wrong?

Comment

• Originally posted by tengarang View Post
                        i think alpha has already said no plans for a B-29..... not sure where i heard that from....a rumor maybe i heard wrong?
                        He said that Five Eyes was not a B-29 on the RC Afterhours podcast. I believe that’s all. That still leaves an opening for a 29 in the future.

Comment

• Way in the future in a land far far away LOL Just patiently awaiting that :ov10 everyone here is Squawking about;):Drooling:
                          Warbird Charlie
                          HSD Skyraider FlightLine OV-10 FMS 1400: P-40B, P-51, F4U, F6F, T-28, P-40E, Pitts, 1700 F4U & F7F, FOX glider Freewing A-6, T-33, P-51 Dynam ME-262, Waco TF Giant P-47; ESM F7F-3 LX PBJ-1 EFL CZ T-28, C-150, 1500 P-51 & FW-190

Comment

i think alpha has already said no plans for a B-29..... not sure where i heard that from....a rumor maybe i heard wrong?
                            But it's a sneeky way of doing it. It's like while you can't have a SR-71 because black paint harms the foam, you could have the silver with black decal trim A-12 Oxcart. You want an English Electric Canberra, ask for a Martin B-57. You want a Douglass B-66 you ask for an A3D.

Comment

• Originally posted by OV10 View Post
                              Way in the future in a land far far away LOL Just patiently awaiting that :ov10 everyone here is Squawking about;):Drooling:
                              +1 on that! Cool: Can't wait for that announcement! :)

Comment

• Originally posted by F106DeltaDart View Post

He said that Five Eyes was not a B-29 on the RC Afterhours podcast. I believe that’s all. That still leaves an opening for a 29 in the future.
                                got it makes sense

Comment

• Originally posted by Valkpilot View Post

But it's a sneeky way of doing it. It's like while you can't have a SR-71 because black paint harms the foam, you could have the silver with black decal trim A-12 Oxcart. You want an English Electric Canberra, ask for a Martin B-57. You want a Douglass B-66 you ask for an A3D.
                                  sneaky indeed.

Comment

We don't need that negativity in our lives. :)
                                    Planes
                                    -E-Flite: 1.2m P-47, Maule, Turbo Timber, 1.5m AT-6, 1.2m T-28, Dallas Doll, Viper, F-15, F-16, Wildcat, Carbon Cub -UMX: Mig-15, Pitts, Timber
                                    -FMS: Bae Hawk Motion: 1.6m Corsair, 850mm Mustang, 1.6m Spitfire Freewing: 1.7m A-10, F-22,

Comment

• Originally posted by thisguy65 View Post

We don't need that negativity in our lives. :)
                                      my apologies ;)

Comment

• I'm beginning to wonder whether "pressure" is being applied against MRC, since Horizon has had several new releases lately and MRC hasn't, and the scale helicopter line appears to be on indefinite hold.

Comment

• Originally posted by F106DeltaDart View Post

Never say never............................................A ll we can do is hope.
                                          Mike
                                          \"When Inverted Down Is Up And Up Is Expensive\"

Comment

Working...
                                          X