X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Alpha.MotionRC View Post
    What's this "sleep" I keep hearing about? I'm suspicious of sleep... it feels like I'm practicing being dead... no thank you. I'd rather be eyes open all day and night making planes for all you jokers. :D

Don't forget the first "AND" in my earlier post:

"Starting right now, if anyone posts here and correctly articulates the correlation between the project name and the secret aircraft, I'll send them a gift certificate when the aircraft is officially announced."

Who knows? If this becomes really interesting, I might send you the entire aircraft for free.
    I believe it's time for a larger P-51 Mustang, thats my guess.

Comment

• Originally posted by moodg16 View Post
      I believe it's time for a larger P-51 Mustang, that's my guess.
      Copy. Presuming it's a B Version-Malcolm Hood. Best, LB
      I solemnly swear to "over-celebrate" the smallest of victories.
      ~Lucky B*st*rd~

You'll never be good at something unless you're willing to suck at it first.
      ~Anonymous~

AMA#116446

Comment

• Not another MUSTANG!!!!!!! these P-51's are suffocating the hobby out of me

although a hand launcher

a scale Brewster buffalo from FL would be better

https://hobbyking.com/en_us/catalogs...___store=en_us

but as i said the WW2 bombers that have not been done before japanese or German would take my money

Comment

• OV-1 or OV-10.

Mike
          Attached Files
          \"When Inverted Down Is Up And Up Is Expensive\"

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeT View Post
            OV-1 or OV-10.

Mike
            :Cool: And another drummer for the OV airframes :)
            Warbird Charlie
            HSD Skyraider FlightLine OV-10 FMS 1400: P-40B, P-51, F4U, F6F, T-28, P-40E, Pitts, 1700 F4U & F7F, FOX glider Freewing A-6, T-33, P-51 Dynam ME-262, Waco TF Giant P-47; ESM F7F-3 LX PBJ-1 EFL CZ T-28, C-150, 1500 P-51 & FW-190

Comment

• Originally posted by OV10 View Post

:Cool: And another drummer for the OV airframes :)
              :Cool: And Another! :)

Comment

• If there isn't a Bronco in the near future, things will get uglier than Grossman.

Comment

• Still waiting on that 70mm 6s sport jet! Come on Alpha!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Valkpilot View Post
                    If there isn't a Bronco in the near future, things will get uglier than Grossman.
                    LOLMFAO...............but to be fair to my friend Dan, I guess you haven't seen a pic of this ugly ol' brute;) or we'll just call it tossup between me and TI :P:Scared::)
                    Warbird Charlie
                    HSD Skyraider FlightLine OV-10 FMS 1400: P-40B, P-51, F4U, F6F, T-28, P-40E, Pitts, 1700 F4U & F7F, FOX glider Freewing A-6, T-33, P-51 Dynam ME-262, Waco TF Giant P-47; ESM F7F-3 LX PBJ-1 EFL CZ T-28, C-150, 1500 P-51 & FW-190

Comment

• Originally posted by Valkpilot
                      If not a Bronco, how about this:
                      The next gen has no track record so I'd much rather see the real deal that has history;)
                      Warbird Charlie

Comment

• Originally posted by OV10 View Post

The next gen has no track record so I'd much rather see the real deal that has history;)
                        Sometimes you have to take the Oxcart when you want the Blackbird.

Comment

• Originally posted by Valkpilot View Post
                          If there isn't a Bronco in the near future, things will get uglier than Grossman.
                          LOLLOLLOLGod help us if that happens!!

You should have seen me before the surgery!!

Grossman56
                          Team Gross!

Comment

• Alpha - The one jet that would be one that I believe would sell would be the XB-70 Valkyrie... One of the best looking aircraft of all times, High speed delta wing and a slightly larger scale than the Nicesky one that came out several years ago and much better foam!!!!! Please float this to the RC Gods...second one would be a B-1 Bone...twin 70mm or even 64mm would work..
                            Just let me fly so I may be free

Comment

• Originally posted by Bearcat View Post
                              Alpha - The one jet that would be one that I believe would sell would be the XB-70 Valkyrie... One of the best looking aircraft of all times, High speed delta wing and a slightly larger scale than the Nicesky one that came out several years ago and much better foam!!!!!
                              Just keep it away from F-104 Starfighters!

Comment

Alpha - The one jet that would be one that I believe would sell would be the XB-70 Valkyrie... One of the best looking aircraft of all times, High speed delta wing and a slightly larger scale than the Nicesky one that came out several years ago and much better foam!!!!! Please float this to the RC Gods...second one would be a B-1 Bone...twin 70mm or even 64mm would work..
                                An XB-70 would be sweet...I would take a B-1 Bone first though and why limit to 64 or 70mm? I wouldn't go any less than 80mm/90mm...Go big or go home! Especially with a model and swing-wing with that beautiful profile. While we are at it, add in the Horton HO-229, a predecessor in design to the B-2 Bomber.

Put them all in the 80mm+ category for size and WOW factor! :Cool:
                                My YouTube RC videos:
                                https://www.youtube.com/@toddbreda

Comment

• Originally posted by Aros.MotionRC View Post

An XB-70 would be sweet...I would take a B-1 Bone first though and why limit to 64 or 70mm? I wouldn't go any less than 80mm/90mm...Go big or go home! Especially with a model and swing-wing with that beautiful profile. While we are at it, add in the Horton HO-229, a predecessor in design to the B-2 Bomber.

Put them all in the 80mm+ category for size and WOW factor! :Cool:
                                  I think the request for smaller size is due to the latest bout of "sticker shock".

Comment

Alpha - The one jet that would be one that I believe would sell would be the XB-70 Valkyrie... One of the best looking aircraft of all times, High speed delta wing and a slightly larger scale than the Nicesky one that came out several years ago and much better foam!!!!! Please float this to the RC Gods...second one would be a B-1 Bone...twin 70mm or even 64mm would work..
                                    The NiceSky is a pretty big plane, and the only fault I had was the flimsy landing gear. Now with a better EDF and electronic landing gear it would be an awesome plane. I still have the air frame and one of these days I'm going to replace the EDF and put fixed gear on her. Unless Alpha wants it to reverse engineer a new version, pays postage, and reserves one of the first new batch for me to buy.

Comment

• Hey Alpha, here's a crazy idea (the only kind I'm good for). Since Flight Line/Freewing make a wide variety across several plane types, and in my opinion are the class of the industry, I think they should team up, or make on their own a Flight Line/Freewing simulator that has all of their planes exclusively. As each new plane is in development or announced, they could sell a module of it before hand and not only get feedback, but get us pilots salivating over each plane, forcing us to buy even more of their birds. Release the module a couple months before the plane, thereby selling hundreds of modules, while each of those buying the module would be so impressed with the flight characteristics that we'll all pre-order the plane.

This would also boost the sales of already released planes and even some older models as eventually, every RC pilot would get a Flight Line simulator and modules because who wouldn't want to try out a plane on the computer before buying it. I have no doubt that for every plane you sell, at least 50 % of those pilots would buy the simulator module for it first, again, increasing sales. It wouldn't take long before Flight Line would become the only manufacturer, thereby creating a monopoly. :Silly:
                                      Hugh "Wildman" Wiedman
                                      Hangar: FL/FW: Mig 29 "Cobra", A-10 Arctic, F18 Canadian & Tiger Meet, F16 Wild Weasel, F4 Phantom & Blue Angel, 1600 Corsair & Spitfire, Olive B-24, Stinger 90, Red Avanti. Extreme Flight-FW-190 Red Tulip, Slick 60, 60" Extra 300 V2, 62" MXS Heavy Metal, MXS Green, & Demonstrator. FMS-1700mm P-51, Red Bull Corsair. E-Flite-70mm twin SU-30, Beast Bi-Plane 60", P2 Bi-Plane, P-51.

Comment

• Neat idea but developing a good simulator would take substantial time and monetary resources to bring to market. I like the idea of making add-on planes for an existing sim such as Real Flight. That's something that could be done for substantially less money and brought to market more quickly.

Comment

Working...
                                        X