Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my vote would be for a 1600mm P-40E, that would be awesome

Comment

• Pretty disappointed there has been no guessing game for the next release. :(

Anyone know what the project name for the new hand toss P51 was?

Comment

• As many Mustang and Corsair models as are available, what would be great for the next prop plane, would be a decent, mid-sized model of the Super Tucano. With as many places as it's currently serving, offering an undecorated version would allow hobbyists to easily choose which paint scheme they'd prefer.

It'd be especially cool if it came with the prototype 5 blade propeller.

(At least, for a single-engine prop plane. You know, after the OV-10)

Comment

• Originally posted by JamesonC View Post
          Pretty disappointed there has been no guessing game for the next release. :(
          it was explained by alpha why:
          https://www.hobbysquawk.com/forum/rc...015#post156015

Comment

• Originally posted by Dirty Dee View Post
            Yeah I am aware. I saw it back then and replied with this:

"Alpha, while I feel like I fully understand your frustrations right now, please don't deviate from the fun game the majority of us love so much. And, trust me, it does work better than you think. I, personally, held off on another EDF from a competitor because I do know Foil is right around the corner and have this feeling I will regret blowing my lunch money on a different plane when it is released.

As for what I highlighted in your text... If you don't already see why that is, I'll try to explain. There are no "What's next FMS" threads or "What's next HK" threads that I have seen. Your products that you design have gotten such a great reputation that even after great releases like the L39 and F4, we are still begging for more!!! Plus, I really love MRC's involvement in these Forums, all the way up to the designer. I finally got to meet James at Fall Nall and unfortunately he would not cave to my attempts at some info on Foil! LOL

But, like OV10 said as well, please reconsider pulling back on the clues and hints and project names. The majority of your MRC family love it!"

I still stand firm on what I said back then. I did indeed hold off on purchases and did end up pre-ordering project foil. So, for MY case, the tactic worked great. I wish he'd reconsider! :(

Comment

• Oh, gotcha. Missed that, thought your post was a question rather than an expression.

Comment

• Should I post one of the dirty dozen? Perhaps. Are enough of us going to play the game or am I going to get in trouble again? Perhaps and perhaps. :):):)
                Live Q&A every Tuesday and Friday at 9pm EST on my Twitch Livestream

Live chat with me and other RC Nuts on my Discord

Camp my Instagram @Alpha.Makes

Comment

• We had FOIL, HOOT, FIVE EYES, but what about TRIDENT and WOLF(VES)? ;)

Comment

• It is up to you Amigo, but you know how some of the natives get..... :Thinking:

Comment

• I think it is fun, so count me in!!! :Cool:

Comment

• These are all the ones I can remember:
                        Project Hannibal = Freewing 80mm F-14D
                        Project Regulus - Freewing 80mm A-10
                        Project Lelu - FlightLineRC F7F-3
                        Project Evelyn - FlightLineRC F8F-1
                        Project Virtue - 80mm A-4E/F
                        Project Temmyson50 - FlightLineRC 2000mm B-24 Liberator
                        Project Five Eyes - FlightLineRC 1600mm F4U Corsair
                        Project FOIL - Freewing 90mm F-22

Edit -
                        Project Hoot - Freewing L-39
                        Project Bond - Freewing 90mm F-4D Phantom II

As long as the next one is this---

Click image for larger version  Name:	curtiss_p_36_hawk_by_airshowdave-d8zl4tb.jpg Views:	0 Size:	78.4 KB ID:	181684

Comment

• Don't forget BOND. 90mm F-4 ;) Hoot was the 80mm L-39!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Hardway View Post
                            Don't forget BOND. 90mm F-4 ;) Hoot was the 80mm L-39!!
                            Got it. I forgot about the L-39..

Comment

• I guess I'm one of those party poopers, I don't like the guessing games myself, just come out and say what's next or let us know the announcement date so we can all watch it on YT and see what it is, I did enjoy that part of it, maybe give us several pictures of the projects that are coming and just not say what is next until the announcement date.......:)LOL:Cool:

So when is the new super scale 90mm FW F-18 going to be announced??LOL

Comment

• Sorry Beeg..........:P that P-36 gotta wait in line until after that glorious twin beast turf pounder :ov10hits the scene. You guys after flying one will say why did we have to wait soooooo long for this ;)
                                Warbird Charlie
                                HSD Skyraider FlightLine OV-10 FMS 1400: P-40B, P-51, F4U, F6F, T-28, P-40E, Pitts, 1700 F4U & F7F, FOX glider Freewing A-6, T-33, P-51 Dynam ME-262, Waco TF Giant P-47; ESM F7F-3 LX PBJ-1 EFL CZ T-28, C-150, 1500 P-51 & FW-190

Comment

• Originally posted by Alpha.MotionRC View Post
                                  Should I post one of the dirty dozen? Perhaps. Are enough of us going to play the game or am I going to get in trouble again? Perhaps and perhaps. :):):)
                                  I'm in!

PS - What was the project name for the P51?

Comment

• Originally posted by DCORSAIR View Post
                                    So when is the new super scale 90mm FW F-18 going to be announced??LOL
                                    Sign me up! I would LOVE to see a new gen F-18! :Cool:

My YouTube RC videos:
                                    https://www.youtube.com/@toddbreda

Comment

• Originally posted by JamesonC View Post

I'm in!

PS - What was the project name for the P51?
                                      Was it NAM, for "NOT ANOTHER MUSTANG?!?" :P

Comment

• Originally posted by Hoomi View Post

Was it NAM, for "NOT ANOTHER MUSTANG?!?" :P
                                        But we don't have a SuperScale 1729mm one yet!

LMAO Woody, Hoomi, that was funny, can't stop laughing, to be honest.

Comment

• LOL LOL

As ubiquitous as they are, I still love me a Mustang. Would LOVE LOVE LOVE to see FlightLine come out with a 1800mm-2M hyper scale Mustang.
                                          My YouTube RC videos:
                                          https://www.youtube.com/@toddbreda

Comment

Working...
                                          X